Your golden go to moves.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone try doing the kiss, then saying "well, that was good, like a 7/10"

i did it a few times with mixed results though

GrenadeGloves

Reaction score
If she has a beautiful smile.. Tell her to stop smiling because her smile is not pretty and annoys you.

This works with pretty much anything she has thats amazing. Eyes, body, just make sure it's her best feature that way you know she's not insecure about it. She will take it as a compliment and even though you told her to stop smiling, you both won't be able to.

Reaction score
Oxide said:
Everyone has a few of these. The stuff you pull out of the hat with almost every girl that works almost always.

Here is some of mine:

The good old, "hey what's this?" as you point to her neck (where adams apple would be). As she looks down you flick her chin and laugh.?
That's amazing!! I try to act like a 5 year old sometimes, although I keep it to a minimum because I don't want to be seen as the "dancing monkey" or whatever. But this is good stuff, probably better for HB8+ in my opinion

Amazing said:

For n easrlier kiss that would probably be awkward, sounds like it depends on the girl also. As you said though you got mixed result, Ill try this though Amazing

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

Yeah, this usually works, though I've only used it on HB7.5s and above.

Usually I start out saying 7/10 for the first time...Never lower. Then gradually raise it for each one. 7.3...eh, 7.7...7.9 and so on : )

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For nightgame, any girl who asks you to do something for her

"buy me a drink"

"hold my purse"

"take a picture of me and my friends"

You respond with "and what do I get in return?"

To my surprise, the girl always gets what I mean by it and I've gotten a few hookups out of it.

Haven't had the balls to try it on a random girl though.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
Haven't had the balls to try it on a random girl though.

So you'll say it to chicks you know....but you won't say it to random ones?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossing my arms and turning away at lame jokes, saying something like "I don't know if I can associate with you anymore"

A

Aazman

i've tried this in person and on fbchat and text. works everytime.

i cant remember where i got it from but it goes:
me:Lets play a game.(vital part) going to ask you 5qs, and you have to lie to everyone of them. ok?
her: yeah k.
me: any q... second q...
me: third q: ermm, can't remember what q I was on..., what was i on?
her: usually falls for it- says the truth.

or if she gets it:
me: haha you got me, have you played this before(laugh by saying this_)
her: says the truth! :)

so far, i haven't met a girl who hasn't fallen for the third q.

come to think of it, came from a pua article but still who said you can't use a few things from them :)

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
The good old, "hey what's this?" as you point to her neck (where adams apple would be). As she looks down you flick her chin and laugh.

The high five take away. Get pumped, say high five and as she goes for it pull away. I usually high five normally a time or two then do this - you SHOULD high five normally next though to ease it back.

Those two I use all the time. What are yours?
Funnily enough I use both of these. Except I add the "Naooooooooooooooooooooo" at the end of pulling away for the High Five.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
When the girl I'm with starts to sing a song that's stuck in her head...

Me: Hey who sings that?
Her: <artist name>
Me: Alright lets keep it that way ;)

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consistently use:

Palm reading (to touch hands), reflexology and hand massage.
kino, tickle, bumping her, and let those sparks grow without kissing her for a while....
kiss her and pull back
the cube game (to get to know her) they like it..
couple magic tricks
couple games similar to the cube.
the question games.
truth or dare
****y and funny

my line for plenty of fish, when I see that their headline says "looking for you" I just say "hey sweetie, my bad that I took so long to write, but I read that your headline says you are looking for me ;)"

lol

playing thumb war, hot hands, wrestle, tickle her till she says something unfair but funny.... "say who wins all the time" (you of course)

if you are at a market place, and you around the side where they sell chocolates .. ask her, hey, do you want a kiss? then say.... sure here you go (and hand her a bag of hershei kisses) and keep walking... then look at her in a weird way... and tell her, you didnt think I was going to kiss you for real did you??? gosh you are so dirty.

lol

use your imagination, be creative, how can I show my positive energy and confidence all the time, my sense of humor, my belief that life is good and I know she loves me... so I'm just going to enjoy this moment and make it fun untill she can't take it no more and have her ready to jump me?

think Manly!! lol

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dubh said:
intentionally get caught starring at a her and then smiling and then looking away thats the best
similar but pretend to slightly zone out when shes talking to u and get caught looking at her lips then say "oh sorry whats was that" always met by a blush from her.
girls do it all the time but there thing is much more blatant followed by a "im sorry what did you say" with a cheeky smile

U-571

Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:
similar but pretend to slightly zone out when shes talking to u and get caught looking at her lips then say "oh sorry whats was that" always met by a blush from her.
girls do it all the time but there thing is much more blatant followed by a "im sorry what did you say" with a cheeky smile
I accidentally use something along these lines....it drives women who are interested in you nuts when you don't pay attention to what they are saying. E.g. you are doing something and they start talking but your concentrating on what you are doing. You turn and saying "sorry what was that?".

After it happens women seem to work really hard to get you to give them attention and make sure they are your sole focus. Of course I wouldn't purposely do this because it is actually pretty rude. But its just an observation and indicates how needy most women are and when they can't get your attention they will work for it - if they like you that is.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, mimicing and duplicating what she has just said. Basically uttering in duplication of what shes uttering in a playful tone.

Her: I just went to the park
Me: I just went to the park?
Her: What?
Me: What?
Her: Whatttttt! LOL
Me: Whaaaat!!

OR, another useful one I use is acting in the false sense of audibility. Gets them laughing and screaming everytime. I like to call it the Earshot Jacker

Her: What did you just eat?
Me: Sorry?
Her: What did you just eat?
Me: Whats that?
Her: WHAT DID YOU JUSSTTTT EAATTTT!
Me: Sorry, Pardon, What?
Her: LMFAO, OMG *frowns*
LAID.

Also with the false sense of audibility capacity, when they're in mid-sentence. I'll cut them up, they look it at me in amazement, then as soon as they're about to say something or continue fromt he last sentence, I'll make a sound or noise like "BIDLEY-BING-DAH-BAH-BO!" or some funky sound which they can't suss-out, because I'm saying it whilst they're talking, THEN they just throw there hands up in submission LOLS, which leads to sex, flirting or playfighting.