your girl getting numbers

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
Because seriously, the excuse of "I just want to meet new people and make new friends"
...does not happen at nightclubs. Are you kidding me? She not only did that but she went behind his back to do it. She should be dumped.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. If duttylove is capable of understanding that his girl is most probably giving him the run-around but he still accepts her and still wants to be with her, then there's really nothing we all can say or do to make him leave the girl.

I have a feeling he'll dump her though because I strongly feel that he isn't happy about it. He's also probably well aware that it ain't gonna be very enjoyable in the future if he continues on with her.

I'm just trying to put it in a way which, hopefully, would make it easier for him to decide for himself to leave this girl.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's happy with taking advice, that's fine. What I would promote is a more "do-it-yourself" approach. I'm not going to go around encouraging men to only listen to others. They should be able to learn how to come to their own conclusions. And this will require much thought and not just some "answer".

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. yeah most of you have confirmed what i orriginally thought and told me to do what i was going to do either way. the reason i made the post was to see if any one actually thought that she could genuinly go to a club to meet new friends.

Last edited: