Your GF at a club

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I let my gf go to clubs.
She told me that she dances with guys but when they try to take her home, she pushes them away and gives them the finger.

These are her own words...

What am I suppose to say to this?
Do you let your girls go to clubs and dance with guys?
Is this normal?
What is a man suppose to do at this situation? (Because I'm obviously not manly enough)

- From a noob

EDIT for more INFO:

I met her for the first time 3 weeks ago and we just started dating like 2 weeks ago.
I'm not sure if this makes a difference.

Last edited:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tdotseoul said:
So, I let my gf go to clubs.
She told me that she dances with guys but when they try to take her home, she pushes them away and gives them the finger.

These are her own words...

What am I suppose to say to this?
Do you let your girls go to clubs and dance with guys?
Is this normal?
What is a man suppose to do at this situation? (Because I'm obviously not manly enough)

- From a noob
Bro. If she is your girlfriend she should in no way be dancing with other RANDOM guys at a nightclub. Have you ever seen how the dancing is at a nightclub? Random guys rubbing there coks on the back of the girls butt.

The truth is IF SHE REALLY WAS 100% INTO YOU she would NOT go to clubs and dance with other guys.

It is different if she goes out and dances with her girlfriends, or her girlfriends boyfriends, or guy friends that SHE KNOWS and YOU HAVE MET already.

Random guys dancing with your girl when your not around = NEXT HER!

Answer this. If you went to a club with your boys, and came home smelling like girls perfume and you told your girlfriend "Yeah I was dancing with random girls but when they try to do anything with me I push them away." Honestly how do you think she would handle that?

She would FREAK OUT.

Stop being a sucker. She should of put her in her place from day 1. Kick her to the damn curb bro.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with boyfriends don't go to clubs. If she does it's a deal breaker.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how the answers here are so different from Reddit lol
Well reversely, I do go to clubs as well and she does lets me dance with other girls, too.

She just tells me to at least come home that night.

Is this ****ed up?

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tdotseoul said:
It's amazing how the answers here are so different from Reddit lol
Well reversely, I do go to clubs as well and she does lets me dance with other girls, too.

She just tells me to at least come home that night.

Is this ****ed up?

Where are you from? Are you swingers? In an open relationship?

Simply put. If you are in a committed relationship as BF/GF. She and You can go out and have your own girls night, guys night. That is fine.

Her telling you she dances with other guys at a club. NO GO!

At the end of day you are asking this question for a reason because it obviously bothers you that she does it.

Either your okay with it. Or your not.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my initial thought was that I was ok with it because I do it, too...

But then, I started thinking if this was actually considered "normal"..

Now, that the more I think about it, the more I realized that it is ****ed up and I'm starting to get angry about it.

Just wanted people's opinion on it.

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I met her for the first time 3 weeks ago and we just started dating like 2 weeks ago.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off...3 weeks and a committed relationship??? Who pushed the relationship first?

I have mixed feelings on this because 3 weeks or should i say 2 weeks is not a real relationship no matter what label you toss on it. You guys went way too fast....

But considering your feelings, you should tell her if she wants to go to clubs and dance with guys that is fine but it is over between you and you will gladly meet a new girl....she will either beg and plead and apologize or she will agree to end it.

But man, 2-3 weeks.....wow....that is just FB stage.....

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
First off...3 weeks and a committed relationship??? Who pushed the relationship first?

I have mixed feelings on this because 3 weeks or should i say 2 weeks is not a real relationship no matter what label you toss on it. You guys went way too fast....

But considering your feelings, you should tell her if she wants to go to clubs and dance with guys that is fine but it is over between you and you will gladly meet a new girl....she will either beg and plead and apologize or she will agree to end it.

But man, 2-3 weeks.....wow....that is just FB stage.....
I slept with her on the fourth day I met her haha we started dating like few days after and it has been 2 weeks...

We are not really committed yet, we didn't talk about it.
We are just letting things go and see how it goes.

If this isn't a committed relationship yet, would you consider this her actions to be ok?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1. You've only just started dating, so she can do whatever she likes (so can you).
2. She's giving guys the come-on then pushing them away and abusing them. This is just going to get you beaten up if some guy takes offence and she expects you to defend her.

Sounds like bad news.

NunJuan

Reaction score
Tell her story about other chicks like you can't really do anything with them because of her when you go out.

She her reaction. If she is ok with the idea of other girls hitting on you, she might be ok with other guys trying to get more than just a dance (not feeling bad for you/thinking at you). If she is telling you she feels the same/dislike that you are with girl interested by you she might dance with random guys but not to get anything more.

The no answer, she is hiding something but that's not necessarily negative.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you get are in an open type of relationship, this isn't exactly normal. I mean if she is into you, she wouldn't want to go hang out with other guys on a regular basis. Women who like a dude can't get enough of them. Look at how badly women crush on celebrities or athletes...they will backstab their friends to get the guy they want.

IMO adjust your expectations here. Maybe just have fun, because thats all she is doing

BeDour

Don Juan
Reaction score
tdotseoul said:
Also, I met her for the first time 3 weeks ago and we just started dating like 2 weeks ago.
Uh this is like barely even a relationship. If you'd been with this girl for a few years of a good relationship, I'd say you two should be secure enough that if she wants to go to the club and ends up dancing with some guy then who cares. I know some couples that occasionally go out separately and dance with members of the opposite sex. But they've been together for a while.

At a few weeks? I'd say she's "dating" you, but also looking for other interests at the club.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is that this is the part of the OP that stood out to me:

tdotseoul said:
when they try to take her home, she pushes them away and gives them the finger.
That just strikes me as really rude. Here I am on the dance floor grinding on this chick who seems totally into me. I suggest we leave together and suddenly for no apparent reason she pushes me away and flips me off? :eek: :confused:

WTF? That seems totally uncalled for. :box:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, its fine or not according to two things:

1)if your green light to her came because you are fine with that (from a position of power) or because you had no strenght to say no (a position of weakness).

2)if you are already sexual with this girl, if you bang her at will and she gives you good morning bl0wjob you can be relatively fine, if the most she gave in 3 weeks is a kiss I have bad news for you regardless her club habits.