DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say "i'm just joking".

Like, this chick at work would always say crap like

"when are you gona call me.. just joking"

"want to be my valentines? just jokijng"

"we gona hang out in your car? just joking"

its really annoying. Im thinking of maybe just saying "well, I wasnt' joking" if she brings something up again

So, my questions is, how would someone like you guys who are more experienced than me handle this?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she is serious or not (sounds like she really wants some d1ck, and is trying to "drop hints"), just use it for some CF:

- Hey, if you want to take me out for dinner, just say so ;) *sly smile* but lemme tell ya... I'm not that easy.

Just go off on that sh1t. And by the way, is this someone you actually want to mack? If so, just proceed as usual (ask for number/whatever). If this is someone from work, well that's another story.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u really wanna mess with her say "you better be jokin"

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Whether she is serious or not (sounds like she really wants some d1ck, and is trying to "drop hints"), just use it for some CF:

- Hey, if you want to take me out for dinner, just say so ;) *sly smile* but lemme tell ya... I'm not that easy.

Just go off on that sh1t. And by the way, is this someone you actually want to mack? If so, just proceed as usual (ask for number/whatever). If this is someone from work, well that's another story.
yeah, from work. I just want to eat her out.

Today she said: "hey, want to be my valentine, just kidding"
me: "ok, let me see your hand..first (examines nails) you need to get them done first"

One time like last week we were alone and I just straight up told her

"What time is your lunch, got 20 minutes? and oh, bring a can of whip cream"

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say that every joke has some truth behind it. Thus, she obviously wants to do something. Just be like "come over around 9pm and bring some dinner."

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill try to get to the bottom of this and do a FR