*Youngin's to eager to give up the snatch

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
*P.S. Apologies if I offended anyone with my last post on black people. I'm not racist and didn't mean to come off that way*

BigWilly made himself three approaches today. Victims of different age, race and ge.., no that's it.

BigWilly will keep this post short and sweet, as he always does and at the bottom of it will be his "Theory".

Approach #1. A chick about 19/20(HB7). At a carpark at a mall. BigWilly made small talk, got bad response to applied kino though. His opener was eye contact, smile then asked "Hello, do you know where this <insert bvll**** shop> is?" and led a small convo from there. The more BigWilly pushed the harder this old babe pulled. Fvck it, BigWilly knows when to bail.

#2 Chicky about 17/18yrs old(HB7). Same Scenario, Mall carpark. Same opener as with #1 chick. Got some kino going, some nice laughter, but for some reason BigWilly wasn't feeling it and didn't ask for the digits:)confused: )and just thanked her for the directions and left trolling for chicky number 3.

#3. Feeling like a dipsh!t strolling through the massive ****ing carpark until BigWilly spotted a hottie(HB8)..... kinda young though, looked like jailbait to BigWillies eyes. "Damn she's fine, but what is she, like 15?!"......
"Na, tits are too big for someone only 15!"
BigWilly used the same M.O. as with the first two honeycombs. This one didn't know were his shop was, but BigWilly was feeling the vibe from this honey, before he got carried away he found out how old she was. JUST turned 16 a lil over 1 week ago! "Yea, She's legal to poke now..."
This youngster was the most eager out of all 3 of them. Loved the kino. Laughed her ass off at retarded jokes... She asked how old I was "I'm 20, a lil old for you...." I teased.
Looking sort of offended by this she shot back "uhh noo, my last BF was 19 and my parents were cool with it!"

"Well I'm not your boyfriend.." she blushed to that one. ;)
"Look I gotta go, but **** you know what me and you are doing something on late night shopping thursday" What's your #?" I easily got the digits. The whole convo went for about 5 minutes tops.
Anyway, in general, I've found it much easier to bang these barely legal girls. I think it's a combination of raging hormones and seeking to rebel against authority figures by bangin' some older dude instead of some highschool boy. Alot of these youngsters I bang say "highschool boys are too immature for me" hehe, makes it easier for guys like me.:D Anyway, I have a feeling I'll be bangin' this girl sometime this week, she had a innocent, yet slutty vibe to her. If only I could pull girls a bit closer to my age range but, hey, legal pvssy is legal pvssy.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Anyway, in general, I've found it much easier to bang these barely legal girls. I think it's a combination of raging hormones and seeking to rebel against authority figures by bangin' some older dude instead of some highschool boy. Alot of these youngsters I bang say "highschool boys are too immature for me"
its not because you are more mature, its more experinced, they do not want mature guys, another reaosn they like older guys is because you treat younger girls liek litlte girls, like toys, they prefer begin treated liek this, where as you treat girls your age as equalls.

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Aus aswell, These young girls so easy to pickup doesnt even seem worth it.

I done once before and recently had chance to do it again but couldnt take it all the way.
Because realy girls just horny, plus they looking to get into trouble and be drama queens and piss you off.

Then they soon end up pissing you off and saying stupid things like do you love me or something after 2nd/3rd time you seen them, they get too attached and at age that age they dont know any better.

If you want good easy clean p$ssy, maybe not clean, go for it if you want chick to waste your time with.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.... :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to bang any 12 year old chicks. If it sounded like that.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
lol

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg

your secret is safe with us ;)

you just stumbled about the age of consent in mexico ?

or you ran a search on google for any countries with an age of consent of 12 ?

LMAO !

BUSTED !

Lost In Translation

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Cheiradawg is a pedophile!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch it though: you can't go to a foreign country, bang an underaged girl, and get away with it. I don't know how, but they can arrest you for it.

Not that I know...it's in that ageofconsent site -_-