Younger Girl - Should I use for sex?

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
the p*ssies posting making threads on these boards are really starting to annoy me

why do men even subject themselves to such p*ssiness levels??

like, HELLO, WHAT THE HELL??
:D You're posts are alwayse so entertaining :up:

By the way, I fail to see the use in lying... what's the use? The only thing you're doing is giving yourself moral issues, making your game sh*t... (aka being afc) Isen't it normal for people to just want sex...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Luthor Rex said:
If she is an attention wh0re, a gold digger, just generally a slvt, or one of those kinds of train-wreck women who drive me to join this board then I'd say any rules like 'not-lying' are off.

Basically, if she's a sh!thead, it's ok to lie to her!

:up:
Absolutely, agree!

Barefoot Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral : stop beating yourself for having a D-ck.

<<As the pub empties, he starts gaming these two HB9s (sisters, both with gorgeous slim bodies) He *convinces* them to come back to his place with us for a few drinks.>>

Moral : You did not threaten or harass this woman to be interested. IS she a child bride? No you said she was over 20 years old. One simply made *an offer* to other fellow citizens who have the Double X chromosome who after a long struggle to vote and own their own property *choose* to go with you to your house alone.

THERE ARE MANY GREEN LIGHTS. For the other 35 'hidden signs' of women (to AFC) just follow this link and save your sanity: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159766

If you do not believe that women are equal to men and have free-will with their special women's derived logic to men, **then you really do not respect women.**

Read that two or three times please.

You must really think that women are children in big bodies.

Just grow up!:cry:

There are horny adult women who are waiting for you to grow personally! And they choose to.;)

For More <<How not to be an AFC>> Advice Click here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159844