young women in their 20s dating old men?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But there must be some reason why they're going after such older guys than them who could be their dads
Just look at the men who are in their early 20s. They look gay and act like women. There are very few real men to be found in the Millenial Generation.

no disrespect or offence. i just cant imagine myself creeping on 20+ year old women when i'm in my 40s regardless of how young i look. even at 30 i feel going for anyone under 21 as just wrong.
Women in their early 20s have a lot going for them which is attractive for an older man:

1) They look good
2) They have very little or no baggage
3) They're not jaded by men who've treated them like garbage
4) Their biological clocks are just a quiet background noise
5) Few sexual partners

Now, if you don't want to be "creepy", please feel free to date women in their 30s and take the following away from those of us who enjoy being "creepy":

1) Drooping breasts and ass due to gravity
2) Fat women
3) Single moms
4) Bitter women
5) Women with tons of emotional baggage
6) Childless women who will trick you into having a baby
7) Women with their sexual odometer turned over
8) Women who have debt

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard this girl in my chemistry class today telling another girl about how this guy was hitting on her. she said he was 39 and she is 19. she said he asked her out to dinner, but she turned him down saying she was half his age and blah blah thats too weird.
i then spoke up and said "well ya cant blame him for tryin". she said yeah i guess. then she proceeded to talk about how cute our recitation instructor is, hes some young skinny skater punk looking guy and not even good looking really.
women and their fantasies....
this is part of what demotivates me from approaching the girls i go to school with. im afraid they will think im too old, im 31. i also have a deep strong voice that i think scares them away. some of them are nice, and some are just mean and have the mentality of a 10 year old.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Just look at the men who are in their early 20s. They look gay and act like women. There are very few real men to be found in the Millenial Generation.

Women in their early 20s have a lot going for them which is attractive for an older man:

1) They look good
2) They have very little or no baggage
3) They're not jaded by men who've treated them like garbage
4) Their biological clocks are just a quiet background noise
5) Few sexual partners

Now, if you don't want to be "creepy", please feel free to date women in their 30s and take the following away from those of us who enjoy being "creepy":

2) Fat women
3) Single moms
4) Bitter women
8) Women who have debt
but you're only 34, i dont think it's unreasonable for YOU to still be going for women in their 20s.. it's when you're 40+ it seems well i duno..

but you still haven't given the reasons why women would go for guys in their 40s as oppose to guys in their 30s?

yes i understand guys in their 20s look gay and act like women.. but my point was why are they going for guys in their 40s/50s specifically?

it must be some sort of daddy issue. the girl i tried to pick up last week i've found some info about is dating some old old man.. and from what i can see she had no father figure in her life given her mom remarried or he died or something.. who knows.. i just see many step brothers n sisters.

it kind of explains to me why she's gone for an older guy.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
but you still haven't given the reasons why women would go for guys in their 40s as oppose to guys in their 30s?
But I did. It was my first post in this thread. It's because she's attracted to him.

The problem here is that you don't understand that men and women are attracted to completely different things. Men like physically attractive women. Women like confident, fun, and exciting men. The age that women become physically unattractive is generally in their mid-30s. The age that men quit being fun, confident, and exciting can stretch all the way into their 70s.

Daddy issues don't cause women to be attracted to certain types of men. Daddy issues cause women to be high maintenance, emotionally unstable, and retarded when it comes to being loyal and committed.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
2) Fat women
3) Single moms
4) Bitter women
8) Women who have debt
9) Women set in their ways thinking they know it all.
10) Cougars. Yep that's what I want. An even older version of a cvm dumpster.

Added two. And yep. 110% the above.

For the rest. Trust me. If/when you're possibly single and older, I'd love to see you tell dudes you prefer older women to better looking (quality though) younger ones. (Not too young either.)

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
But I did. It was my first post in this thread. It's because she's attracted to him.
exactly. funny how you boys have a hard time accepting that. honestly i had too in a way. thought i'd concentrate more on the 30up range until ... came this 19 old that got the hots for me. she wanted to sleep with me since the first few minutes we have met. at least that is what she told me afterwards. and that she would have wanted to even if i was 50 (was last year so i was 41 then), because i was hot, extremly good looking (her standards?) and generally special. and just to clarify she was not an ugly duck either, but got hit on by all kind of guys, even had at least one stalker. maybe it also had something to do with that i did not pursue her. well call it DJ, PUA, knowing the game, whatever ... it really pays off when dealing with women.

and above all, and you young guns prolly dont want to hear it, we "older" guys are men. whereas you are more like boys still trying to figure things out and stuff. chicks of all ages are just attracted to that quality, you dont even need to be rich, tall and famous (i certainly am not), it is more a certain essence of manliness that allures them. and like others have said, that is just the way it is, chicks are attractive when fresh and flowering, dudes when mature, cool, and accomplished. no doubt you can reach that state way earlier than with 40 but that doesnt change the argument.

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the majority of 20 something year old HB's are not going to go for an older guy.
Usually the ones who do (for some reason HB's in drama/acting class in college are the most open to it, I've found. Don't know why. Maybe they're more adventurous. Who knows?) I think they're intrigued by older men. And usually we can show them a 'world' that they just aren't getting from guys their age. But if you are an older guy going after a younger woman, don't expect it to last very long. Take what you can, enjoy the moment, and realize that sooner or later she's going to back to her 'world'.

ChargingRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova, first off, I don't think 34 is old!;) I am 49, I have a shaved head and some grey in my goatee. I honestly don't think I look 49, but probably look like I'm in my late 30's, early 40's.

Anyway, most women are flakes, and I have found the younger ( "younger" being 20 to 25 years old) they are the flakier they are. I have found I have to be real patient with them, don't pressure them, and don't EVER try to control them. Several I've been with I've known they were also fvcking guys their age while I was seeing/fvcking them, but I never made it an issue.

How long? I have found three months to be my longest. I make sure to never get "oneitis" with them and try not to fall head over heels in love with them--(although I admit, sometimes it's damn hard not to!)--and I try to realize it could end any moment.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova, first off, I don't think 34 is old!
Unfortunately, that is your opinion and your opinion only. I've run into quite a bit of criticism because I'm not within a five year range with the women I've dated. Like it or not, I'm at the age where I'm considered to be an 'older guy'.

Anyway, most women are flakes, and I have found the younger ( "younger" being 20 to 25 years old) they are the flakier they are.
When I was dating women in that age bracket ten years ago, I felt the same way. In my older years, I've found very few women in that age bracket to be flakey. I'm not entirely sure why that is - it could be the natural aura I give off, it could be the places I'm meeting these women, or it could be something happening in the millenial generation. Regardless, my dating world has improved with age.

While I was planning to end my marriage (and before I got involved with the mistress) I was genuinely worried about the whole age thing. I'm not worried about it anymore. Many of the women who have been interested in the last couple of years have stayed around the same age: 21-23.

The largest age difference I've seen is a 19 year old with a man who was around 60. I thought he was her grandfather and was shocked when I found out they were a couple. They were together for about two or three years until he died. Granted, they were a bit dysfunctional, but her maturity was the 5hits at that age. You can't expect genuine maturity until a woman hits her mid-20s.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Unfortunately, that is your opinion and your opinion only. I've run into quite a bit of criticism because I'm not within a five year range with the women I've dated. Like it or not, I'm at the age where I'm considered to be an 'older guy'.

Yup 5 years is the limit and for young hotties 19-20 its more like 3 years...now bear in mind I'm talking blond 5'4'' size 1 chicks with trust funds here...creme de la creme

....you're not going to get them over 30 unless you are the 3fs famous, famous, ferrari

.....you can definitely snag some younger hb6 wide hip chick whose into horses but she'll be a lesbian with daddy issues.

don't let anyone lie to you age is huge deal...especially to the clean douche fresh puzzy hotties you want... you can definitely get a young chick but don't be surprised if she wants to talk germaine greer all night :crackup: :down:

girls of my generation are judge-mental azzholes..nothing will ever be good enough for them...my friends over 27 get a bit better about older dudes...but then you better have the money, the audi a6 (at least), a nice house in a fancy suburb and give her the lifestyle that her golden puzzy has 'entitled' her to :box: its not easy if you are older....chicks believe they 'deserve' being handed the perfect life through media and faggot male enabler brainwashing even though they fall welllll short of perfect themselves....an older middle class dude who drives a 10 year old slightly rusty beamer (yeah i know super shallow these biatches) is not in their mental delusion of themselves and is not good enough for the golden puzzy :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
dont you feel creepy hitting on women half your age in their 20s? like you're old enough to be their dad.
I'm 52, and I have girl in their 20s hitting on me. Should I feel "creepy" about that? This is nothing new under the sun. Older men have always been able to obtain younger women.

Desdinova said:
Daddy issues don't cause women to be attracted to certain types of men. Daddy issues cause women to be high maintenance, emotionally unstable, and retarded when it comes to being loyal and committed.
Yep, here's that nebulous term "daddy issues" coming up again. I agree with your assessment, which (as Jitterbug said) stems from girls being abandoned or abused by their father in their childhood.

I find that women like older men's maturity and confidence, and the fact that they've lived long enough to build some success doesn't hurt any either.

Naughty Ninja said:
2) Fat women
3) Single moms
4) Bitter women
8) Women who have debt
9) Women set in their ways thinking they know it all.
10) Cougars. Yep that's what I want. An even older version of a cvm dumpster.
Right, and take a look at that list and notice that aging doesn't affect men in hardly any of these ways. The simple fact is that men age better than women. As long as you stay in shape, there isn't THAT much difference between an older man and a younger man. Except that the younger man might look more boyish. But youth isn't as big an attraction factor for women that it is for men.