Young girl risk

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Dude your ****en nasty she is only 19 years old and your 39 years old.Its 20 year difference!

What's the difference if some bumbling 19 year old guy is doing her or some mature 39 year old who may have a clue how to please her sexually is doing her? Youth is wasted on the young and all...

Either way it's just meaningless sex.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Mustache said:
DreamX
I will consider your opinion
It look likes you can scan within my worst nightmares

But let me know:Which legal arguments would you use to take me under arrest ?

Mustache
Simple if a girl is under 21 she is not allowed to have sex with anyone 10 years older then her,if you think i'm lieing then read this http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=137153 I can simpy report easily because the internet police can track your IP address and then call the cops so you can be under investigation!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
If you lived near me I would report you to the police she is too young to be dating you,man I hope you get locked up your a nasty man.
I'm sure the police would love to make that call considering that there is absolutely nothing illegal about what he's doing.

Mustache, if you're really that concerned with possible repercussions, do what was said earlier, print out and save on your PC all of the messages between the two of you. That will help cover your ass if she's not at the age of consent in that area.

Second, don't just go straight for the sex, chat her up a bit, tel her she's cute, blah blah blah, then say that you'd bet she's even cute in her Driver's License picture..... Make her show it to you. You say you know she's 19, double, triple, quadruple check. I have a friend who was legally emancipated at 14, living alone doesn't mean squat. It's a good inicator, but not proof.

And if you're still concerned about the aftermath, you can do something a little weird, but it will most definately save you. Go by Office Depot or the like and get one of those 4 hour voice recorders. Record the entire conversation from the minute you walk in the door. Even if she's 19, she could still try to say you raped her if she got vindictive, and the age difference while ulimately circumstantial will not work in your favor. But if you had a recording of the entire night, or at the very least right up until the time you begin having sex, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court. It wouldn't even make it to court at that point. I know that's a little creepy, but if you want to cover your ass, you should take precautions. You'll probably enjoy it more if you know for certian nothing bad can come of it as well.

That all being said, I doubt you'll have a problem anyway, but it never hurts to have precautions in place. It's better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you people? What about helping instead of criticizing??
You sit on your ass and don't do **** and when a guy finds a sexy young girl you should congratulate him. And I perceive soooo much negativity towards him.
Why? Are you envious? because you're young and he stole "your" girl?
That's BS!
Why are you telling him what kind of woman he should or should not be attracted to??

Mustache,
In general, I also agree with some posters who say that you should not waste too much time on the Internet, but rather go out and practice sarging :)
In this particular case, I think you should just go for it!
I think you're putting TOO MUCH pressure on the outcome, man.
Just go for adventure!
I met a girl from 10 hours away, we met in a different city for both of us - just to travel and enjoy spending time there. The key is - no expectations!
Well, we end up staying in the hotel room for 2 nights and 2 days almost without going anywhere, but that's beyond the point.
She's far, so there is no possibility for LTR. But we met couple of times and she actually became one of my best friends!

So, don't listen to any Nay-sayers.
Just go there and have fun! And if it did not work out - cool, just have fun yourself!
Meet at a restaurant and go do something interesting next or just let her show you the city
Then, if that does not work out - just say "nice meetnig you" and find a hotel room. And if things do heat up - you can go to her place and have a blast for the next several days.
I'd say you worry about legal issues way more than you should. People like each other. People fall in love!
So take a chance and go enjoy yourself!

OceanWindRider

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I'm sure the police would love to make that call considering that there is absolutely nothing illegal about what he's doing.

Mustache, if you're really that concerned with possible repercussions, do what was said earlier, print out and save on your PC all of the messages between the two of you. That will help cover your ass if she's not at the age of consent in that area.

Second, don't just go straight for the sex, chat her up a bit, tel her she's cute, blah blah blah, then say that you'd bet she's even cute in her Driver's License picture..... Make her show it to you. You say you know she's 19, double, triple, quadruple check. I have a friend who was legally emancipated at 14, living alone doesn't mean squat. It's a good inicator, but not proof.

And if you're still concerned about the aftermath, you can do something a little weird, but it will most definately save you. Go by Office Depot or the like and get one of those 4 hour voice recorders. Record the entire conversation from the minute you walk in the door. Even if she's 19, she could still try to say you raped her if she got vindictive, and the age difference while ulimately circumstantial will not work in your favor. But if you had a recording of the entire night, or at the very least right up until the time you begin having sex, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court. It wouldn't even make it to court at that point. I know that's a little creepy, but if you want to cover your ass, you should take precautions. You'll probably enjoy it more if you know for certian nothing bad can come of it as well.

That all being said, I doubt you'll have a problem anyway, but it never hurts to have precautions in place. It's better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them.
WOW!!! Are you kidding me no matter what he does he will still get in trouble why?Because of the age difference,in matter of fact its A felony these days even he didnt rape.She is still a teenager and she is still too young to drink so until she is 21,she can't be messing with someone 20 years older then her.And he cant be going with a little girl who is still a teenager and she isn't even old enough to drink yet.If the cops ever found out about this he would be looking up to 20 years in prison!! If you think im joking I have more facts read this-----> http://www.felonyofsexual.com/age.php?=sexprsion go there its consider non physical rape!Look im not trying to hate on the guy but its nasty and against the law.And I believe men his age should be dating girls atleast in there late 20's men like him make me sick.:box:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Simple if a girl is under 21 she is not allowed to have sex with anyone 10 years older then her,if you think i'm lieing then read this http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=137153 I can simpy report easily because the internet police can track your IP address and then call the cops so you can be under investigation!
You shouldn't drink so early in the morning.

The link you posted doesn't say ANYTHING along the lines of this discussion. That involved two people only four years apart, and the crime was because it was a student and school personel. The age of consent is the age that you can have sex with ANY OTHER person also over that age of consent, regardless of age difference.

Here's link that's actually related.....
http://www.actwin.com/eatonohio/gay/consent.htm

Some states have laws such as this,
39-13-506. Statutory rape. (a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a
victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when the victim
is at least thirteen (13) but less than eighteen (18) years of age and the
defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim. (b) If the
person accused of statutory rape is under eighteen (18) years of age, such
a defendant shall be tried as a juvenile and shall not be transferred for
trial as an adult. (c) Statutory rape is a Class E felony.
But that still only applies if the younger person is below the minimum age of consent.

And internet police? Are you high?

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
First of all I don't smoke and second I don't drink and im too young to drink.

"39-13-506. Statutory rape. (a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a
trial as an adult. (c) Statutory rape is a Class E felony. "

Thats a old law that law ended back in the late 90's. But when Bush became the president they changed it and because rape increased,more young people having sex they changed it,so that law is old and doesn't exist.Anyone under 21 years old having sexual activites with anyone 4 years older that person will be send to court and its up the Judge to decided if he or she is guilty!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
WOW!!! Are you kidding me no matter what he does he will still get in trouble why?Because of the age difference,in matter of fact its A felony these days even he didnt rape.She is still a teenager and she is still too young to drink so until she is 21,she can't be messing with someone 20 years older then her.And he cant be going with a little girl who is still a teenager and she isn't even old enough to drink yet.If the cops ever found out about this he would be looking up to 20 years in prison!! If you think im joking I have more facts read this-----> http://www.felonyofsexual.com/age.php?=sexprsion go there its consider non physical rape!Look im not trying to hate on the guy but its nasty and against the law.And I believe men his age should be dating girls atleast in there late 20's men like him make me sick.:box:
No, I don't think you're kidding, I think you're ingorant of the LAW. The LAW (as you might have heard) is what governs this country, not YOUR morals.

The police don't care if YOU think it's wrong, they care if THE LAW says it's wrong, and it doesn't.

Tell me, how does her being too young to drink have anything at all to do with who she can have sex with? What broken link did you find that in? Here's an iteresting fact you might not know, alcohol age limits, deal with drinking alcohol, not having sex..... Yeah, I know it's hard to believe, isn't it? Who would have ever thought?

You can think it's sick all you want, I'm not questioning your morals, those are your choice. But don't try to convince somebody else that it's illegal when A) you have nothing to back it up and B) google has everything to prove you wrong.

Mustache, it is not illegal, not matter what this guys says, you are in the clear there. Make your moral choice based on what you feel is right, not what the ininformed like this guy tells you.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
First of all I don't smoke and second I don't drink and im too young to drink.

"39-13-506. Statutory rape. (a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a
trial as an adult. (c) Statutory rape is a Class E felony. "

Thats a old law that law ended back in the late 90's. But when Bush became the president they changed it and because rape increased,more young people having sex they changed it,so that law is old and doesn't exist.Anyone under 21 years old having sexual activites with anyone 4 years older that person will be send to court and its up the Judge to decided if he or she is guilty!
Any evidence for this new law you've just made up?

I'm so sick of these trolls. fvck sake.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
But when Bush became the president they changed it and because rape increased,more young people having sex they changed it,so that law is old and doesn't exist.
That is a state by state law that Bush and the federal govt have no control over. Trust me, I work for a federal agency, I am well aware of legal issues such as this.

dreamx said:
Anyone under 21 years old having sexual activites with anyone 4 years older that person will be send to court and its up the Judge to decided if he or she is guilty!
First you say it's ten years, now it's four? Why should anyone else believe you when you contradict yourself?

I think I've made my point and you're obviously not going to get it, so I don't really need to say anything more here.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are sick people I don't need to say anything else as what I said that law you said is old.As soon as some finds out that a 39 year old guy is having sex or interacting with 19 year and she still a teen he is gonna be in prison for along time and its a felony.Im done talking to people who are stupid,nasty and ignortant. Mustache what your doing is illegal good luck in prison im pretty sure you will find young people there!

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinner, there is no point arguing with a flamer :)

Mustache, I forgot to mention...
I live in Canada, so here the legal age for sex is around 15 (me thinks).
However.... Until 19 the teen has guardians(parents).
So... the general "idea" for people who are older than 20 is to not deal with anybody younger than 19. For the reasons that her guardians may sue you.
That idea is unproven and not confirmed by any lawyers, but it is accepted by everybody I know in the PUA community here.
So, for Canada, the "I can f*ck her" age is 19 :)

And for the USA - I don't know exactly dude - you might try to figure it out.
But does she have a reason to play you? The court is not cheap and that would require her parents to do the whole thing.

If you guys are really into each other - maybe shoot lots of pictures when you are together having fun, kissing, etc.
But again, if you overdo it or you will come there tense and nervous - she will feel it and it will spoil the mood and potentially the whole thing..

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ocean

I live in Brazil and majority here is also 18 as in USA.
And I am sure I am not doing any felony

I also don't care whether I seem creepy or not

But as you guys could comprehend, my worries go beyond legacy

As I could learn here I will keep her feeling safe and comfortable the whole time until the time I get back to my city.
I will also keep record of my internet chats and conversations into the hotel room, which I am sure I will never need to use

Thank you all

Mustache

Last edited:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so it's creepy. We all know that.

But it happens all the time. At least she is over 18.

But for people like dreamx, do you honestly don't think your classmates are getting ****ed at night by men in their 20s?

Your 17, this **** happens all the time to all your classmates and probally even younger.

A lot of college students simply just grab a 16 year old as a gf when they can't get others.

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustach,
Dude, if you're not in the USA, where the legal system is f*cked up with all those harassment law suits, I don't know what are you worrying about at all :)
Just relax, have NO EXPECTATIONS, go out and have fun. enjoy yourself!

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look out man. My guess is she lost her father and shes looking for you to replace him. This girl could have some wire problems and you might not be the guy who should be getting involved with her. With that said I hope both of you find what your looking for.

Reaction score
If she opens her legs to you then she is a HOR - so why are you so concerned about a hor's regets in the morning after you pumped her???? Do you think she is going to your hotel room to bake you a cake!!! :rolleyes:

She know what she is getting into or should I say she knows what is going into her. :D

In some states the age of consent is 16 and 17 and as low as 14 (hawaii)

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're gonna see him on Dateline this week in a police sting video clip. Honestly officer, I didn't she was 14, she told me she was 19. :nervous:

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meet her halfway and have a good time...its more of an adventure. just think of it as story material for the locker room and quit worrying the fun out of it