You think you'v heard all the afc stories well this one tops them

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i there is this guy who i had heard lots of stories from who is a compltele AFC. I dont know him but a few of my friends are friends with him. I'v met him once, was not impressed (total homie wigger guy). Anyway this once chick that i was interested in for a while but decided not to keep interest in, knew this guy. He was literally obsessed at a stalker level. At first he always called her and always tried to see her....and she had a bf. He was always "ooooo i just wanna see you" and so on. He would not leave her alone so she actually changed her cell number cause 3 weeks had gone by and he called twice a day regardless of wether she answered or not. So then one day he phones her and leaves a message saying its a MAJOR emergency and he had just been in a fight. Of course she calls and he tells her he had jusb been stabbed and is bleeding to death. She freaks out and tells him to go to the hospital and he is like "no....i dont need to go, but in case i die i just wanna see you. RIGHT NOW!. of course she keeps telling him to go to the hospital but he wont and tells her his mom and pick her up cause all he wants to do is see her.
So she finally realizes its some gimmick and manages to get him off the phone. So she goes back to bed. Later in the night (like an hour) she here's a guy screaming outside calling her...and its him! and he's tellinger her he is bleeding all over the place and needs to see her so he can go the hospital. She runs out to see him and realizes he was faking the whole time........ he was using fake blood. She freaked out went back in and called the police. He startec crying and cried. She told him she called the police so he finally left.

now wtf was with that? scary isnt it! i guess thats the extreme of afc behaviour. pretty sad

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's more like a stalker lol... what a sad wigger

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wiggers are funny, they think they're smooth djs trying to be black. they should all go on 'da ali g show' so they can represent.

you know what i'm saying?you know what i'm saying?

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, thats some wild stuff.....god dang....