You rate this woman out of ten go

How sexy woman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
and she is not even that "black" she looks very very eurocentric and even have a very light complexion.. sad part is that black african attractiveness is not liked so black folks try to present their least looking people as indicators of beauty its so damn sad but this is what happens to a race after 400 years of slavery that has to live in the empire owned and controls be their ex master
Where does this "not black enough" mentality come from? Why can't a beautiful black woman have light skin? Not every black person is as black as Tar. Like wise not every representative of black beauty has to come from the congo. Just like white beauty comes in Blonde and brunnett, or red, black beauty has different skin tones.
She is just as black as Charlie Murphy. Just because her skin isn't as burnt doesn't take away from her African roots

and if you think African features aren't liked then how do you account for all the men who do like them? Just because Hollywood doesn't put them on the front page doesn't mean that a nice African girl isn't hot. Got to Africa and be blown out of this world by all the dime pieces there.

And besides, I hear european men have a liking for black women

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
BlackMack177 said:
Where does this "not black enough" mentality come from? Why can't a beautiful black woman have light skin? Not every black person is as black as Tar. Like wise not every representative of black beauty has to come from the congo. Just like white beauty comes in Blonde and brunnett, or red, black beauty has different skin tones.
She is just as black as Charlie Murphy. Just because her skin isn't as burnt doesn't take away from her African roots

and if you think African features aren't liked then how do you account for all the men who do like them? Just because Hollywood doesn't put them on the front page doesn't mean that a nice African girl isn't hot. Got to Africa and be blown out of this world by all the dime pieces there.

And besides, I hear european men have a liking for black women
^^^blah blah blah you get my point.. "burnt" "tar"..lol yup your mind is in that typical "lighter is better place" and i never said she was "not black enough" i said she was "not that black..

oh and check this out.. the same reason the "blonds have more fun" is the same exact reason why "light skin blacks have more fun" think about that if you are able to..lol

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is black beauty to me, most people even black people do not like this look in a women.lol sad times. and these women usually dont like themselves so they try to mate with white men only:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oCDn9Hn7B...s1600/dark+skinned+gaye_mcdonald+jamaican.jpg

http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4283.0;attach=2618;image

http://amakabeautycare.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/dark-skin.jpg?w=200&h=300

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
You don't know that. How do you know her genetic makeup? She has euro-looking features so there's a good chance she has euro ancestry...phenotype comes from genotype...genetically speaking she probably is less black than charlie murphy. White mixture is common in Afr Americans so its not that far of a stretch

If it weren't revealed that alicia keyes was of mixed heritage, I'm sure you would be the first to come along and say "She's 100% black see guys there's a pretty 100% black woman ahahahah!!!" I'm so sick of these afro-centricists trying to persuade everybody that people such as mariah carry, halle berry, beyonce, etc are fully black.

If you want to say Alex Wek is fully black, fine no one will argue that

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
You don't know that. How do you know her genetic makeup? She has euro-looking features so there's a good chance she has euro ancestry...phenotype comes from genotype...genetically speaking she probably is less black than charlie murphy. White mixture is common in Afr Americans so its not that far of a stretch

If it weren't revealed that alicia keyes was of mixed heritage, I'm sure you would be the first to come along and say "She's 100% black see guys there's a pretty 100% black woman ahahahah!!!" I'm so sick of these afro-centricists trying to persuade everybody that people such as mariah carry, halle berry, beyonce, etc are fully black.

Hate to burst your bubble you find very few african american who are full african. My skin is brown i'm black and cuban but im still consider an african american. Thats point your obviously missing. Africans in general would have make up of alot different nationality because lord be hold when you mix a african with any other nationality do african traits are generally the more dominate ones. Alica keys is obviously mix but you also see picture of her when she has a darker skin tone and one she had lighter skin tone when she was younger. Also news flash if there even african in her at all she would get darker as she get older. As any doctor that and you would find blacks get darker as we get older. If i were show you a picture to when i was baby you would think i was mix with white then when you saw me now.

Eurocentric feature on her please she got nose lips and dominate facial feature of black person. African are also generally have more diverse feature than every other race anyway. You would see black with straight hair and blacks with curly rough hair. and in between.
So if you take evolutionist route for human. Then you know that human life started in africa. Which would then mean that everybody have african in them and not the other way around. Talking to idiot is so annoying.

Gamtiwia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her a 7 and that's the least she could get from me. She's clearly attractive so I can't see how she could be anything less though. A 4 would imply she's below average or ugly which is not the case.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:

Fail post is fail.

Full black Africans are not just the Alec Wec types. There is much skin tone variation and much nose and lips and forehead variation all over africa. Not including the North Africans who are Arabs and of Caucasoid racial descent.

Do learn something about black folks.

And the reason mixed black folks consider themselves black more so than their other half is because their other half (usually white folks) dont accept the person as their own because the dominant black genes show the most. Same goes for half asians. Their genes are dominant as well.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would give her a 9. To the person who says add and subtract personality. I'm against using personality in ratings because when you see a woman you don't know you can only go off her looks.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
Hate to burst your bubble you find very few african american who are full african. My skin is brown i'm black and cuban but im still consider an african american. Thats point your obviously missing. Africans in general would have make up of alot different nationality because lord be hold when you mix a african with any other nationality do african traits are generally the more dominate ones. Alica keys is obviously mix but you also see picture of her when she has a darker skin tone and one she had lighter skin tone when she was younger. Also news flash if there even african in her at all she would get darker as she get older. As any doctor that and you would find blacks get darker as we get older. If i were show you a picture to when i was baby you would think i was mix with white then when you saw me now.

Eurocentric feature on her please she got nose lips and dominate facial feature of black person. African are also generally have more diverse feature than every other race anyway. You would see black with straight hair and blacks with curly rough hair. and in between.
So if you take evolutionist route for human. Then you know that human life started in africa. Which would then mean that everybody have african in them and not the other way around. Talking to idiot is so annoying.
So Alicia keyes got darker as she got older...so what? That does not change the fact that she is half white. Barack obama is dark as well, but it does not change the fact that he is half white. Enough with the ignorance.

The fact that one gets darker as they get older does not necessarily mean they are full black. Vin diesel actually got lighter as he got older....as did jason kidd. Why didn't blake griffen get darker? He's the same skin tone as most white people. Clearly the black doesn't always take over and does not always consume an individual, as you appear to be arguing. Anyone with a spec of black in them, you want to claim as your own and then use the "diversity of africa" as you're proof (or lack thereof)

The more you throw bullsh1t arguments, the more I can easily dismantle them with simple real life examples. Just stop it already. I see right through your agenda and I'm not falling for it, forget about it

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is... The darker the flesh, the deeper the roots. Tupac never fails.

Can we get back to pictures of attractive women now?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
So Alicia keyes got darker as she got older...so what? That does not change the fact that she is half white. Barack obama is dark as well, but it does not change the fact that he is half white. Enough with the ignorance.

The fact that one gets darker as they get older does not necessarily mean they are full black. Vin diesel actually got lighter as he got older....as did jason kidd. Why didn't blake griffen get darker? He's the same skin tone as most white people. Clearly the black doesn't always take over and does not always consume an individual, as you appear to be arguing. Anyone with a spec of black in them, you want to claim as your own and then use the "diversity of africa" as you're proof (or lack thereof)

The more you throw bullsh1t arguments, the more I can easily dismantle them with simple real life examples. Just stop it already. I see right through your agenda and I'm not falling for it, forget about it
Yeah my bullsh!t example were real life example as well as you seem to clearly over look. You have no idea about african american culture but you speak out it as if your words are gospel. The main reason us people that are mix like myself that refer to ourselves as black is because generally our other don't accept it as so. "Fully" black concept your trying so hard to convey is concept of color not nationally. Since african american range in color from light skin, brown, and black. If you want to see a fully black light skin african american look up madam cj walker. Both her parent black as night.

Your one those white dudes that hate african people get any credit. so you say they aren't fully black or that there mix. To try discredit them. When really if they were some poor person with no stake in society you would call them black. Vin disel also consider himself a person of color, so how you going dispute that even though he obviously white.

You know highschool schools tend to self segregrate. and guess where most the mix black kids sit with at lunch time. Umm let me think , oh the other black kids.

Your fighting agruement your not going win. Because you playing from a position ignorance and assumption. Your base idea on opinion. While base my off experience and actually lord be hold being black.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing we or you (TIC) can do with the segregation issue regarding colourism which was perpetuated by Caucasian people decades ago.

For now, anyone that is biracial addresses themselves as Black. I don't see how anything you say is going to change the social norm. It won't, guess who is to blame? Not the blacks, thats for sure.

Barack Obama is always titled as the very first African American President, despite the fact he's half white. Argue all you want but I'll be forever saying "The President is Black and my Lambo's Blue." lmao.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^^blah blah blah you get my point.. "burnt" "tar"..lol yup your mind is in that typical "lighter is better place" and i never said she was "not black enough" i said she was "not that black..

oh and check this out.. the same reason the "blonds have more fun" is the same exact reason why "light skin blacks have more fun" think about that if you are able to..lol

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is black beauty to me, most people even black people do not like this look in a women.lol sad times. and these women usually dont like themselves so they try to mate with white men only:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oCDn9Hn7B...s1600/dark+skinned+gaye_mcdonald+jamaican.jpg

http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4283.0;attach=2618;image

http://amakabeautycare.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/dark-skin.jpg?w=200&h=300
way to make an assumption. I never said that i think light skin is better. i just said that blacks can have lighter skin tones as well as dark ones just like white people. no one looks at a tanned white person and a pale white person and compares their whiteness, so why is it different for black people?

'not that black' mean she is not black enough to represent black beauty, which is what you said.

And yes, those women are very beautiful, but i wouldn't say they represent black beauty more than lauren london just because they have dark skin

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything scores less than a 5 I want to see what your smashing.

I'll worry about skin color later while your busy talking to that fat chick.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
zekko said:
Yeah, that's what it is, her facial features are too strong, that's what bugs me about her. Also, she looks very smug, which is not appealing.
She looks like she has an attitude.
If she'd soften up her look it would help.
The picture of her on the fence looks pretty good.
She doesn't have an attitude, no more or less than any other American girl.

From this interview, tell me if she is any less Black (Western African) than other girls you know of; everything right down to her vernacular is African-American. Which isn't even the point of this thread, the point is do you think she is a LochNess HB4 or above? Guys like TIC are letting their racial discrimination get in the way of logic

(that she's a slammin' biddie)