"You need to open up more"

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says this, does it mean I'm doing something right? I tell jokes, KINO, flirt a bit, but when she asks me question about myself, I answer in a vague/****y manner as to not spoil any mystery. Granted, I don't do it ALL the time, but only during those times where I sense she's eager to know what I was doing, like during the weekend and such. She gets irritated when I don't spoil the beans, usually saying, "Whatever."

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants to turn u AFC. stick to ur guns...i mean u gotta let her know some stuff...so feed her the appetizers but never a full course meal.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for what COOL said. Don't stonewall, but reveal information about yourself slowly & in small bits. Women love doing this detective work. And don't EVER talk about your hang-ups or childhood traumas. If she brings them up, e.g. suppose you grew up with no dad, minimize it by saying something like "Yeah it was hard but that was a long time ago."

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it means she is interested in getting to know you better. You are on her mind.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_
Yes it means she is interested in getting to know you better. You are on her mind.