You need to be real with me

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fVck does it mean when a girl says she doens't wanna play any games - and that she wants you to be real with her - cause i got the response i got from some cute type hood rat girl - And im like wtf?

Long Duck Dong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im guessing it means that she thinks your lying to her and just giving her false hope and wants to know how you really feel.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Big Perm!

I mean Big Worm.

Look, she means UP your sexual state. REad Gunwitch or join my discussion in the Tips section. You need to understand, women love to be fvcked, and it's our job to deliver that.

Many guys are afraid of their horniness, so they hide it around chicks. This pisses chicks off.

Then there's guys that are not afraid to be horny, but they can't control their horny and they come off goofy and stupid.

Then theres guys that ARE horny, and know how to CONTROL and CHANNEL their horniness, those are the PUAs.

Join my discussion, and if you are talking about a black chick, then YES, you really should join in on my disuccion.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Hey Big Perm!

I mean Big Worm.

Look, she means UP your sexual state. REad Gunwitch or join my discussion in the Tips section. You need to understand, women love to be fvcked, and it's our job to deliver that.

Many guys are afraid of their horniness, so they hide it around chicks. This pisses chicks off.

Then there's guys that are not afraid to be horny, but they can't control their horny and they come off goofy and stupid.

Then theres guys that ARE horny, and know how to CONTROL and CHANNEL their horniness, those are the PUAs.

Join my discussion, and if you are talking about a black chick, then YES, you really should join in on my disuccion.

ohhh, let me join too. i hear u talkin about black chicks.:D

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she wants your ****.. no joke. She just wants you to give it to her, right then and there.

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading your post http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118541
I realiized that what you say really is true in college - where nobody wants to have relationships and just wanna bang. That being the case - working on body language is something even more important than i realize. and ima have to work on projecting sexual vibe on certain types of girls.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah worm, read Gunwitch he went into it deeper.

It's very simple, you know how you get horny around a chick?

Okay, take your horniness, and channel it through your eyes, the way you walk, the way you talk, how you touch her, and in your conversation.

It's a non verbal "I'm bout to fvck the shyt outta you." It's not the sloppy verbal shouting, "I wanna fvck the shyt outta you!"

See what I mean? And even outside of college, it's the same. This never changes.

Get this down pat, and keep it. It will be with you for the rest of your life, and you might have 90 other problems, but a chick won't be one of them.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, hey don't listen to the girl in a boy forum, lol, wtf?

Girls really don't try to give guys wrong advice, but girls just don't know why they like a guy, they just like him.

So, this is why mommy and your chick friends can't give you dating advice. They can make sure your appearance is great, lol, but ummmm, let's leave the inner and outer game to Gunwitch and Pook lol.