you know who are total douche bags?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
car dealer owners' sons.

I have never in my entire life, met a kid whose dad did not own a car dealership who wasn't a total and utter douche bag.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is just so much sleaze associated with the car business. Once upon a time, I sold cars, but I only lasted a week; I tried to give that business the benefit of the doubt, but once I got in, it felt really sleazy.

I think we resent car dealers because they make tons of money without creating a whole lot of value. The suppliers make the parts, the manufacturers put the cars together, and all the dealers do is slap a sticker on the window. I can tell you that car dealers' daughters aren't any better, you would think the act of selling Fords had assumed the role of majesty.

Just find a way that you can create massive value and you will be wealthy too, and in a just manner. Nobody resents Bill Gates' massive wealth, because his creations changed the world, and he continually finds new and innovative places to invest his money for the betterment of civilization.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing was true for Real Estate agents prior to a few years ago (and sadly still applies in Canada - our housing hasn't burst yet).

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbors daughter married the son of a new car dealership the last I heard she was complaining to her parents that she was feeling like a used beat up Chevy.

Powerlifter

backbreaker said:
car dealer owners' sons.

I have never in my entire life, met a kid whose dad did not own a car dealership who wasn't a total and utter douche bag.

WayOfTheDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The cast of Jersey Shore?

Car dealerships RAPE their Mechanics too, but Mechanics do **** people over themselves on the other hand. It's all dirty pool in my book.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sold cars for about a year and a half, it's how i put food on the table when i was starting my first business which is how I know this. all of them.. the bigger the car dealership the more douche the son is. 17 year old kids ridding around in 55k tahoes and ****.

most car salesman I know live off their draw checks which is like 500 ish a week. the way a dealership works is they cut you a check every week called a draw, between 400-500 dollars, and at the end of the month you owe them that back, minus whatever commissions you made, so if i sold 15 cars and made 7800 in commissions, i would get 7800 minus the 2 grand they gave me so my commission check would be for 5800. most salesmen, I know barley sale a hell of alot more than that 2k. AT the madza dealership I worked at, me and this older white guy were the only two guys who ever made money. My commission check would be about 2-3 grand and his would be about 5-6 grand. everyone else owed the store money and if you owe too much they give you the boot.