You HS young'in's -ask me anything!

Reaction score
I'm a 37 year old Master DJ. Ask away! free GOOD (TIME TESTED, REAL WORLD ADVICE)!:yes: :rock:

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I often find that people that toot their own horn :)cheer: ) aren't as great as they think they are.

Just sayin...

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

Well, I could use some help.

There is this hb8 who looks like she likes talking to me but she never is the one to starts the conversation. And I simply cannot take the conversations to another level. I asked her out twice, and in the first one she couldn't go, the second one she said she didn't knew me that well for us to date.

I'm starting to get bored but I think she's different (possibly because she never had a guy) so I would like to close her :p

Any comments?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
genao said:
Well, I could use some help.

There is this hb8 who looks like she likes talking to me but she never is the one to starts the conversation. And I simply cannot take the conversations to another level. I asked her out twice, and in the first one she couldn't go, the second one she said she didn't knew me that well for us to date.

I'm starting to get bored but I think she's different (possibly because she never had a guy) so I would like to close her :p

Any comments?
She's not interested mate. Move on. Seriously one rejection means no, 2 rejections mean HELL NO.

Oh and she has had a guy. Probably several.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

Well, CaptainJ, I'm sure she never had a boy in her life because I have sources which confirm me of that (and by coincidence we've been on the same school since kids I think). Besides that, she is very shy and not popular, she has only some friends. I only noticed her because we had P.E. at the same time xD

The first "rejection" is understandable because she's a scout and at saturdays she has to go to the scouts. The second one I don't know.

Another one nexted...I'm running out of girls to improve my skills xD

juancarlosmhz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so im 18 years old and just graduated from HS, During the weekend i met a 26 year old girl who is a profecional. We talked for a while(she doesnt know my age yet) the conversation went well and after a while I had to leave, she asked me for my number and gave it to her and then I asked for her´s aswell. She seemed interested. So should i proceed or not? and if so what advice could you give me on treating-dating older women
thanks

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
I often find that people that toot their own horn :)cheer: ) aren't as great as they think they are.

Just sayin...
Agreed

Reaction score
Genao, if you even have to hesitate or wonder IF she likes you she doesn't. A girl will give YOU all the signals/clues you need if she wants you to ask her out.

After the first crash and burn you should have walked away/ignored her.

Best way to attract women is to have one or two hot babe FRIENDS.

Girls will then start to compete against the other babes for your attention.Always keep them guessing and laughing.

Do not ever "try too hard". Girls sense that from a mile away.

p.s. Women off all ages are really just LITTLE GIRLS in a curvy body.They truly never grow up. 95% emotion and 5% logic.Play on those emotions and she will be yours.

Women do not make SENSE, so stop analyzing! They act on feelings and attraction all the time.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juancarlosmhz said:
Ok, so im 18 years old and just graduated from HS, During the weekend i met a 26 year old girl who is a profecional. We talked for a while(she doesnt know my age yet) the conversation went well and after a while I had to leave, she asked me for my number and gave it to her and then I asked for her´s aswell. She seemed interested. So should i proceed or not? and if so what advice could you give me on treating-dating older women
thanks
**** it who cares...proceed. Do you want to look back 5-10 years from now and think damn why didn't I try to do this or that?

I'm sure she knows you're really young and it seems to not have bothered her considering you guys exchanged numbers. Play it off, act mature, but not mediocre and at the same time show her you're all about loving life and having fun. You should act as if she's lucky to be around you. If she's hot though you'll have some tough competition with her being 26. So don't take it personal if you can't get something going.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
Well I've been getting bolder with this whole thing and girls have even started opening me.;) ,but I've been trying to figure out how to randomly interrupt a set and get something going. (Like sitting down at a lunch table full of girls). Any ideas?
Just sit down next the one you want, look her in the eyes, and ask her if she want's to see where the horse bit ya. She'll either start talkin, or shut up for good and you can move on to the next table.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

diditall4thenookie said:
Genao, if you even have to hesitate or wonder IF she likes you she doesn't. A girl will give YOU all the signals/clues you need if she wants you to ask her out.

After the first crash and burn you should have walked away/ignored her.

Best way to attract women is to have one or two hot babe FRIENDS.

Girls will then start to compete against the other babes for your attention.Always keep them guessing and laughing.

Do not ever "try too hard". Girls sense that from a mile away.

p.s. Women off all ages are really just LITTLE GIRLS in a curvy body.They truly never grow up. 95% emotion and 5% logic.Play on those emotions and she will be yours.

Women do not make SENSE, so stop analyzing! They act on feelings and attraction all the time.

But I DO HAVE hot babe friends as well as all the other look/social stuff.

The problem is my inner skills (conversation, sedution,etc), because i'm a 7/8 and should have no problem. I read many stuff and STILL can't have a hb. I wasn't born with the ladies gift :trouble:

Reaction score
I was gonna make a thread for this but I thought it would be kind of a waste. Basically i have a question about this idea for a kiss close

What I want to do, is tell this girl--whom I've been gamin--that I want to show her an amazing magic trick. (and really this trick blew my mind when my friend did it on me) Then just tell her if I do it right, she has to give me a kiss

so yea good idea or bad?

care2lax

Reaction score
Me and this girl have been really close for a while, like 3 months. People kind of consider us together. We hang out a fair amount but we still haven't even kissed. Shes never gotten with anyone before and I think she feels like I'm really experienced or something. How do I close this ****?

Ztr1der

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man nice to see you making this thread,i actually need a bit of advice

My friend and i approach a lot and we have a good time and stuff but havent really gotten much success until last night.LOTS of girls were into us i even spanked the hottest girl in the party however i am struggling to pull the trigger to escalate kino and either kiss close Or even number close i dont know whats holding me back

Any advice?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gears of Led Zep said:
I was gonna make a thread for this but I thought it would be kind of a waste. Basically i have a question about this idea for a kiss close

What I want to do, is tell this girl--whom I've been gamin--that I want to show her an amazing magic trick. (and really this trick blew my mind when my friend did it on me) Then just tell her if I do it right, she has to give me a kiss

so yea good idea or bad?

bad.