You have to be something EXTRAORDINARY to truly arouse their interest...

Reaction score
Imagine you are a girl that has seen millions of guys in her life. She's seen it all.

This is why I focus on wealth, and specifically in displaying it obviously (Lamborghini). There is nothing else that I can focus on that would increase success as much.

It is necessary to stick out of the crowd. You cannot look like "all the other guys."

This is why people spend every day in the gym to get bodybuilder bodies. It is competition over females. Life or death competition over those stinky vagina holes. Such is life.

Now I'm sure if I drive around in a Lamborghini, I'll get the small penis jokes (I'd be happy to prove them wrong). And I'm sure I'll have my work cut out to convince people that I'm not some raging narcissist or suffer some other severe emotional handicap. But at least the attention will be ON ME.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if I could, love lambos as I have italian blood as well.

Best I can do is focus on my body, life and death in the gym. Isnt it silly, food and weights are actually about the same as being some warrior in the past. It just tricks their reptile brains to get them tingles between their legs. All hot girls have met a stud with a great physique, or they will.

Reaction score

Best I can do is focus on my body, life and death in the gym. Isnt it silly, food and weights are actually about the same as being some warrior in the past. It just tricks their reptile brains to get them tingles between their legs. All hot girls have met a stud with a great physique, or they will.
I'm planning to start lifting in 4 days.

Do girls immediately like you when they see your body? Did you used to be skinny?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm planning to start lifting in 4 days.

Do girls immediately like you when they see your body? Did you used to be skinny?
Im just starting to look better. Always been tall and lanky, 189 cm and 83 kg is as good as I have ever been, was even more skinny before as I had to eat more than I could handle.

Lately though, at soon 30 years of age, I see younger people juicing and getting women cause of greater results than me. I realize that I dont care if I die younger, I will NOT be an old man and know that I didnt use EVERY god damn trick in the book to get what I want in this rotten world.

Competition is absolutely out of controll. There was a time when lots of men died in war, doesnt really happen anymore. I live in a country where there are 112 000 more men than females under the age of 67, and we are only 5 million people. Out of control, probably also because of middle eastern refugees that are most often young men and their daughters are not really allowed to date norwegians men.

Get an average looking female friend, look at her tinder. It is disgusting. The rate at which men answer is incredible, but nothing new.

Point is, competition says this: above average is the new "normal" for a man. If you are 6/10 you are normal. I believe you need to be 7/10 ++ to get the wheels spinning.

Ofc this is just a few years of observation from my country in several cities I lived including the capital, the most feminist country on earth, with a lot more young men than females.

Just a little rant as I am in a bad mood. This too shall pass, and I will text my plates in the morning, soon get my juice, and keep working towards my goals.

Reaction score
Im just starting to look better. Always been tall and lanky, 189 cm and 83 kg is as good as I have ever been, was even more skinny before as I had to eat more than I could handle.

Lately though, at soon 30 years of age, I see younger people juicing and getting women cause of greater results than me. I realize that I dont care if I die younger, I will NOT be an old man and know that I didnt use EVERY god damn trick in the book to get what I want in this rotten world.

Competition is absolutely out of controll. There was a time when lots of men died in war, doesnt really happen anymore. I live in a country where there are 112 000 more men than females under the age of 67, and we are only 5 million people. Out of control, probably also because of middle eastern refugees that are most often young men and their daughters are not really allowed to date norwegians men.

Get an average looking female friend, look at her tinder. It is disgusting. The rate at which men answer is incredible, but nothing new.

Point is, competition says this: above average is the new "normal" for a man. If you are 6/10 you are normal. I believe you need to be 7/10 ++ to get the wheels spinning.

Ofc this is just a few years of observation from my country in several cities I lived including the capital, the most feminist country on earth, with a lot more young men than females.

Just a little rant as I am in a bad mood. This too shall pass, and I will text my plates in the morning, soon get my juice, and keep working towards my goals.
No way am I taking steroids.

I wish I knew how to bring up my bionic penis in conversation, as I feel it's one of my greatest assets.

logicallefty

Reaction score

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life or death competition over those stinky vagina holes. Such is life.
Funny you say it , when at the same time you paying thousand of dollar for it. And Btw, if the vegaina washed beforhand, it's actually yammy,,,,,hahaha, (assuming no std in the background)

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: So funny, and so true too!!
Isnt it pathetic? When you pull down her panties and see an ass you thought was not possible in real life, our primitive brains show whats important. I am sad that even though I know putting my dik in it, and the 18 year old calls me daddy(which is stronger in my language than the english term btw) and filling her up with my babyjuice, the joy will never last, it is still moments that make my life worth living:/

Reaction score
Funny you say it , when at the same time you paying thousand of dollar for it
I'm aware of the paradox. There's no way around it other than to be celibate. But it's not like I drool over it when I see it. It's just a hole.

And also, my d1ck is better than any pu$$y. There's are all about the same. Mine is bionic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Reptile brain goes straight to basic desire and bypasses logic and reason.

Reaction score
Just got the appraisal back. I'll be able to afford anything up to about $175k.

But I'll go way less than that, and put the rest in my business.

Probably a ~$90k Gallardo.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So females have ALWAYS been hypergamous.
Yes. This is because of their biology. They have one egg. They can only have one baby at a time unless something unusual happens. Twins are not common.

Now we have men. Millions of sperm.

Comparison?

That’s why men are looked up at for sleeping with many women. Their biological success increases. Women? It doesn’t. Quite the opposite actually. She needs to find the BEST seed for her because she invests far more into the baby than one orgasm. And if she’s gonna do that much work and potentially risk her life, it better be with the best seed possible. That’s the evolutionary reasoning behind it.