You guys think too much...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading some of these topics and they are the mostly planned out routines I've ever heard...

I just read about a psychology routine one of the new guys developed. Really?

Wanna know how I got good?

Granted I don't consider myself an amazing DJ, but I'm definitely happier with myself and get with more girls than I ever did before.

Wanna know the secret?

Drumroll please...

Trial and error along with self-improvement.

Sure I read material like you are all doing, but the difference is that I applied what I learned until I found something that worked for ME. I went to the gym, I worked out, got bigger. Became more social, developed my own values and stood by them.

I went out and sarged random girls. Was the bridge between my friends and their friends.

Point being, think less, do more.

I lost my virginity January 22nd of last year. Since then I've banged 10 girls...it is possible to become successful with women very fast if you aren't afraid of failure.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude!? The Psychology one really gave me a chuckle! and I agree with all of that, particularly the last sentence. If there's one thing that is holding guys back from getting what they want with women, it is fear of rejection and/or harsh criticism, once a guy gets over that, he will only get better from then on in. Great post my brother.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly and I've been saying this for ages. Guys overthink like crazy and are terrified of rejection, so they don't even try

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, just posted on similar in Discussion, key is to get out there and DO IT!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, when you read some of the comments/posts that people make they usually fall into one of two catagories.

1. Overthought. No, if you run out of things to say you do not have to run away, just see what happens in the silence, if she can deal with it, shes probably a cool girl. If you spend enough time with girls and actually talk to some of them, you will realise, they like boys(the straight ones do), they overthink things just as much as guys do, they do not hold all the power, they love getting attention for guys who talk to them in a smooth non-creepy way and they much like you are just looking for love and approval.

2. Bragging. Well done, you've had sex, to people who have had sex, they do not care, only the guys who spend hours jacking off the Sasha Grey everyday get excited about it. If you want respect do some quality posts. As they say a rich man never has to say he is rich, people can just tell he has something about him just by the way he walks and talks. Secondly, with these posts you can usually smell the B-S from a mile away, the posters generally are just looking for the virgins of the board to come on and say something like "you're amazing, I want to be just like you, tell me how you did it" and thats the validation they need, its not about helping them, its about showing them that you are better. Lame.

So yeah guys, just chill out and stop sweating the little stuff because what kind of shirt you wear doesnt matter. I go out wearing a plain white t-shirt, black jeans and boots and I do just fine. If you have tight enough game you can wear anything. If you have a cool vibe, you can make mistakes. Go out there and make the love happen.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. People (perhaps more specifically males) tend to over-analyse situations. It is caused by a lack of confidence and thanks to this forum, we can and should help people build their confidence so that they fear less and have more fortitude about the choices and decisions they make regardless of the outcomes.

We learn things every day and for a lot of us, this forum is a source of tremendous knowledge. We should teach what we know to others including users who are less experienced and new to the whole game. :up:

Cyfer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
I agree, when you read some of the comments/posts that people make they usually fall into one of two catagories.

1. Overthought. No, if you run out of things to say you do not have to run away, just see what happens in the silence, if she can deal with it, shes probably a cool girl. If you spend enough time with girls and actually talk to some of them, you will realise, they like boys(the straight ones do), they overthink things just as much as guys do, they do not hold all the power, they love getting attention for guys who talk to them in a smooth non-creepy way and they much like you are just looking for love and approval.

2. Bragging. Well done, you've had sex, to people who have had sex, they do not care, only the guys who spend hours jacking off the Sasha Grey everyday get excited about it. If you want respect do some quality posts. As they say a rich man never has to say he is rich, people can just tell he has something about him just by the way he walks and talks. Secondly, with these posts you can usually smell the B-S from a mile away, the posters generally are just looking for the virgins of the board to come on and say something like "you're amazing, I want to be just like you, tell me how you did it" and thats the validation they need, its not about helping them, its about showing them that you are better. Lame.

So yeah guys, just chill out and stop sweating the little stuff because what kind of shirt you wear doesnt matter. I go out wearing a plain white t-shirt, black jeans and boots and I do just fine. If you have tight enough game you can wear anything. If you have a cool vibe, you can make mistakes. Go out there and make the love happen.
Great post, thanks for taking the time to write it.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#word

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone find it more fun to read posts that say "I screwed up!" than posts that say "What should I do here?"

First one means they actually did something. Second one means theyre too scared.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is actually some people here that take ACTION!

A handful, mind you.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget where I heard this before but if there's one quote to live your life by (this applies to all aspects of life) it's this:

More is lost by indecision, than wrong decision.

Put on the big boy pants and put yourself out there, you make mistakes, you learn, and you improve.