you guys ever know a bad boy

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
are any of your friends bad asses / if so, what makes them a bad ass? also, are they good looking? can a so so looking guy be considered a bad boy?

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
heck no, i'm just asking if any of you know a guy women consider to be a "bad ass" - i just want to know how they act, why they get a lot of chicks, etc.

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
bad boy, what are we 15 years old or something? the "bad boy" that you say usually just does what is taught here. confident, ****y etc. but i guess... they'd be wearing a leather jacket, jeans... spikey hair (or combed back) - maybe chain around the neck. smoking ciggarette/cigar... bad ass car. you get the idea. but then it just all comes down to personality and your attitude. looks ain't sh!t... just a bonus.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
just act ****y dude. thats the answer to all your problems

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I've got a friend who's basically a con artist although not one who prospers from it....he's actually quite destructive and pretty much an alcoholic. He's about 6'2 and ranging anywhere from 185-210 pounds depending how he's been eating, if he's got a girl who's housing him. lol He's been to jail quite a few times and just has that manipulative mentality about him....never revealing his true feelings, always keeps everything in disguise his natural wit/humor. By looking at him, I'd say his face is pretty symmetrical although he's not Brad Pitt, he's hung like a horse, and is just really subtle about everything. Although he can be crude and grotesque and shows many different faces so that nobody can predict what he's thinking, what he's gonna do or say. I'll bet that although most of the girls he's been around while I'm hanging out with him seem to respond to him and you know he'd f*** them if he were alone with them. The impression I get is that even some women who might look at a picture of him and not really be particularly attracted to him would ultimately be charmed 9 times out of 10 if they were to be around him for a while. I've tried to acquire some of his better traits but he's so deceptive it's really hard to put into practice.