You guys are nerds. DJ Bible is garbage.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You little Sh!t, come out with me, and let me see how strong your game is. You slept with 50 chicks? bullsh1t. Let me see how you approach them, I'll embarass you.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maverick72 said:
Maverick to DJ forumn do you read me?

****Latest update****8:04pm @ Wet Willies Nightclub

"BREAKER BREAKER" "Guys, I used some massive C&F on the AFC who was talking to my HB10. He walked away with his tail betwen his legs because he was omega and knew it! I am alpha and he sensed it. The chump finally walked....
Meanwhile, me and the HB10 macked for ten minutes. I used some SS on her, then I tryed some NLP, then lastly I tryed to "neg" her with 2 failed attempts to regain her high IL but it was dropping to a low IL --- it was fading fast until she finally flaked. I got out my cape and lightsaber and said to her "let the force be with you." She looked at me like I had 3 heads?! So I just NEXTED HER!

I moved on and started gaming on a few HB 8's in the back of the club and they had their serious ASD's up. So I NEXTED them too. But I didn't care because I was spinning plates and wasn't going to be AFC tonight.
I finally went back to the chump BAFC (who was standing at 1 o clock) who tryed to ****block me earlier. He was a weak omega and I outnumbered his C&F style in 5 minutes flat. He had no game. So I decided to game him since I couldn't pull in anything cuter than a HB 3.
Anyway, he was standing at the bar looking total "BAFC." Once again, I gave him some serious EC to let him know who the boss was ......I then went for the approach and used some C&F on him and he was turned on. I threw some "negs" at him by saying "hey man I like your hair, is it dyed?" Then I said "nice shirt where is the rest of it?" It knew it was on. He was a HS4.(hot stud -4)I then started giving him some kino around the groin area and he had some serious one-itis.. He started feeling more like a RAFC. Next thing I know we are macking on the dance floor. Cheek to scruffy cheek. I think tonight is going to be a ONS and not a LTR. "10-4 roger guys."
Haha. You crack me up man.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
No. You're a virgin that jerks off twice per day and spends all his time on computer.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
No. You're a virgin that jerks off twice per day and spends all his time on computer.
lol @ this.

AwSomeDudu

Reaction score
maenad said:
If you read books on how to get girls WRITTEN by PUAs then you are a PUA.
That's not quite right. You have to master them, and psychology to become a true PUA. :)

As for the original poster:

You don't have to like, or agree with the things that are here. With all due respect, I do not agree with at least half the stuff in The Book of Pook, but it still helps you buy opening topics, and giving you the opportunity to disagree. No knowledge is bad if you take it in with careful thought, and throw it away the same way.

Side note:
And what the hell are all those acronyms?! Where can I get a dictionary for them? :)

maverick72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Djvladdy

F*ck you NERD! I should burn down your frikken house!! I am this close to RY'ing you!!!(RAPING YOU)

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Hey, that's my Saturday night you're knocking dude! Feelings might get hurt...
You're a virgin specifically on saturday nights?

...Interesting, i'll add this to the bible.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahaha - we're dancing cheek to scruffy cheek hahahahahahaha f*cking hilarious

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omfg lol roflmao hahhahaha i remember i was dying the forst time i read this finally i found it again!!