you guys are dumb

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're a troll because for someone so 'smart' you can barely speak legible English.
However, for arguements sake, I'll assume your intelligence is refering to your alleged success to women.

In which case, let me be the first to tell you, your ideas aren't unique in the slightest and you're more or less on a huge power trip because you're no longer the loser and therefore vent your frustrations of your past self on to Sosuave (which proves you aren't the genius you claim).

Long story short: Shut-the-fuc>-up.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a troll. He's just doing his job. Our job is to ignore him. And most of the time we succeed. This time, we are failing.

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this is a pretty good troll. He's got all you guys all up in arms

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll or not this kind of thing makes me ill. Some guys come to this site because they're in a bad place. They hope upon hope that some one here can help them socialize better and give them a shot at companionship. Whether it's a troll or an individual with legitimate skill posting something like this where they claim to have the answer to their problem but they "aren't worthy", it's very un-classy. This place doesn't need more bullies. People with little skills should be here to learn and people with lots of skills should be here to teach, not berate. If you're anything else your part of the problem, end of story.