You GOT It Man...I swear

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first time giving real advice on this forum and I admit that I am not a Dan Juan yet (need a lot of work, too). But I feel I have some helpful advice for all you high schoolers (like me):

First off...

I'm going to TELL you right now. YOU ARE SPECIAL. Everyone on EARTH has the potential to be considered the GREATEST person who ever lived...wouldn't we all love to be just that? Now, that seems like a tall order but it's true. Like the title: You GOT it man...I SWEAR

Why is this true, you ask? Not everyone is born into an ideal situation or with ideal, God-given abilities. It seems unfair and almost impossible for them to vastly improve their life. Well here's another thing to remember: struggle builds character. Just like exercise builds muscles: the more pain you endure, the stronger you will become. The trick is to DO IT the RIGHT way. When you exercise, if you do it wrong, you will become weaker and CRIPPLED. Get it??

Here's something to remember: if someone ever makes you feel like sh*t, take a little time to consider what they did or said. HONESTLY figure out for yourself whether it was helpful or if they were just being an a**hole. If it was helpful, consider it and move on. If it wasn't, f*uck em. You don't need that sh*t. F*ckin ***** don't know what he/she talking about. THEY DON'T KNOW YOU. YOUR FRIENDS DON'T KNOW YOU. YOUR PARENTS DON'T KNOW YOU. ONLY YOU KNOW YOU. Be what you want to be and work for it. Give yourself goals and ACCOMPLISH them. JUST DO IT. The reason why most people dont "just do it" is because they're scared of commitment. What's to be SCARED of??? You WILL get rewarded in the end. Even right after a good workout, don't those muscular sores make you feel GOOD? Doesn't it make you feel like a man when you can endure the pain and live on? YES it does. You will feel SO GOOD.

One more thing before I go. Most rappers...are my idea of ideal men. BE like them, mentally speaking. They all have the ****iness that "I just don't give a f*ckin rats ass what everyone else thinks of me. I'ma do what I do. I'ma be me. I'ma keep it real." Think like that. Be confident in who are and improve who you are, so that no one will ever be close to your level.

One of your major goals in life should NOT be: "I want to be better than everyone." It should be: "I want to see HOW much better I can be than everyone. I want to be a million times above their sorry a**es."

Thank you

Play on playa

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good first post

other thing about rappers is all the real and respected rappers came from the roughest backgrounds you can imagine

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice article!

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
"One of your major goals in life should NOT be: "I want to be better than everyone." It should be: "I want to see HOW much better I can be than everyone. I want to be a million times above their sorry a**es."

I like that...kicka$$post, man.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome. my new mantra!