You Can Be A Nice Guy But Don't Be A Wuss

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
You can be considered by the most gorgeous of girls as as great guy and succeed with them as long as you do not come accross as being a Wuss.

Wussism is rife amongst the nicest of guys, why I don't really know, but it seems as if %95 of nice guys are Wusses compared to only %5 percent of the Bad Boys.

Nice guys have a tendency to desire long term relationships, this desire means that they want a Wife, and as a result become possessive of every gorgeous girl that they meet.

Bad Boys on the other hand are less possessive they don't care what the gorgeous girl thinks about them as they don't desire to keep her anyway and if she doesn't like them then they are very happy to immediately look elsewhere.

An athlete who is very uptight and worried before he runs a race isn't going to win it, but an athlete who is relaxed and feels ready for the race will win it.

Nice guys may well be interesting people in reality but they talk to the gorgeous girls about marriage rather than the adventures of which they have had in there lives, where as the bad boys talk to the gorgeous girls about there adventures first which is far more interesting.

A nice guy can get the girls, but a Wuss can't, if you can rid yourself of Wussism then you can be a nice guy and get the gorgeous girl. :yes:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naw man he got a point..

u gotta stand up for yourself too dont take any disrespect

girls love that..

i will gurateed that if your polite to the women and u also hold your ground.. if they step out of line u tell them..

u will find a good girl that u will Like

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

I still suffer from not making the moves enough. However, I am improving.