You all have some growing up to do.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Have you forgotten about all the false rape claims women make against men? Different side of the same coin. It is not all over the news because the media is biased and in love with portraying men as evil and women as the sole source of intelligence and reason. Our society is now beyond ridiculous. Here's a riddle:

What do you call violence against women in the media? Heinous.

What do you call violence against men media? Hilarious.

That's not even the tip of the iceberg in terms of the media bias against men.

Btw, this thread is clearly a troll thread. :crackup:

Oh and dont forget this woman!!!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerned Laurie said:
It's no point arguing with you, this is just so offensive. I think I will show this forum to my classes, just to show them how, although we've made progress, we still have a lot of work to do to change peoples' attitudes. So I will take the high ground and say, I hope everything works out for you people. We will see what my class thinks...
To all you feminized little boys in Concerned Laurie's class:

Come back to this site once you're out of that nut-job's classroom and your eyes will be opened to truth. What we do over here is to turn the spotlight on feminism and people like Laurie and expose them for what they are. It takes no convincing, no argument. It only takes illumination and exposure.

Spend a little time here in the light and you will never be the same. You will be awakened to the feminized education that has been jammed down your throat for 18 years. You were sold an illusion and this is your opportunity to break free and recognize reality for the first time in your life.

Laurie thought she was going to teach us a thing or two here but she is now aware that we have shone a spotlight on her and lit up the ugliness of her hypocrisy, which is now plainly visible for all to see.

Question what you've been taught by the feminized system, boys, and start to become a man through education and enlightenment. This is an excellent place to start. If you don't, you are destined for a lifetime of misery and servitude as an unappreciated worker drone.

Welcome to those of you who have the guts to be here.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Troll fed to EPIC proportions

P

perseverance

djgirl said:
have you guys forgotten about all the women who get raped or sexually assualted by thirsty men? i hear about sh1t like this everyday on the news, while they're are rotten females out there i think its safe to say there are rotten men are out there too... both genders are as bad as each other
What has that got to do with what is being discussed in this thread?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Troll fed to EPIC proportions
My gut tells me this is not really a troll. She's probably not a teacher (judging by her inability to comprehend the basics), but is most likely a girl in some "women's studies" class who is being routinely injected with the vitriol of the day.

I do hope she is a teacher, though, and that she does indeed show this to her "students". We may get a few refugees signing up here who are smart enough to wake up and escape.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Atom Smasher said:
My gut tells me this is not really a troll. She's probably not a teacher (judging by her inability to comprehend the basics), but is most likely a girl in some "women's studies" class who is being routinely injected with the vitriol of the day.

I do hope she is a teacher, though, and that she does indeed show this to her "students". We may get a few refugees signing up here who are smart enough to wake up and escape.
I agree. I don't think the OP is a troll. The title alone makes it seem "legit."

A very common leftist feminist shaming buzz-phrase is "grow up" or "grown up." In other words, if you don't agree with them, you are immature and failed to "grow up."

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt Dr.Laurie will come back, but if she does, I hope somebody lights the fuse on her tampon.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Laurie, chivalry is dead and women killed it. That is all. How about you guys stop lying and cheating, being manipulative, maniacal and then come back to us about "equality". I'm not saying that men don't do those same things, but this is a forum about how to make ourselves more attractive to the opposite sex. Not sure where you grabbed all the "men are better than women" bullsh!t.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way for feminism to exist is to make its adherants think of themselves forever as "victims". When victimhood collapses, so does feminism. Therefore, the primary goal of feminists is to sustain the perception of victimhood.

They rewite history and tell each other fairy-tales about female "empowerment" in order to retain the paradigm of victimhood, which is literally the fuel that keeps the engine of feminism running.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the thread, just the title, but EVERYONE has growing up to do, it's what life consists of. Peace

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerned Laurie said:
It's no point arguing with you, this is just so offensive. I think I will show this forum to my classes, just to show them how, although we've made progress, we still have a lot of work to do to change peoples' attitudes. So I will take the high ground and say, I hope everything works out for you people. We will see what my class thinks...
You admit that women give us sh!t: "not put up with ****" and then expect us to eat it. We don't want to control you. We simply don't want to put up with *****es who choose to give us stupid "sh!t".

This lady is an idiot. Please show it to EVERYONE in your class so all the men who have become pussies and "nice guys" will learn a thing or two about being real men.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerned Laurie said:
I wish you luck in getting what you need from women (and notice that I used the word women and not "girls" or "chicks")
You are so right, baby. These guys are very immature and YOU are a real woman. Now go upstairs and put on that sexy little black dress, you know the one I'm talking about, and while you're at it put on some fresh makeup, I'm starting to see some wrinkles around your eyes and that just won't do. If you make it snappy, later when we get back to my place I might let you use your tonsils to tickle the tip of my **** again, I know how much you enjoy that, and for god's sake, brush your teeth before we go. (*smacks Laurie on the ass as she hurries upstairs to change).

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laurie is the epitome of the female coward.

She thought she was going to have her way with us and found herself face-to-face with rational thought, for which she had no defense.

Get back here, Laurie, and finish what you started.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerned Laurie said:
I am a woman's studies professor at a fairly large college...
Mike32ct said:
Do you have a men's studies department?
Concerned Laurie said:
Why would men need a men's studies department? It's men who have been in power for all of human history.
Cue the Jews to start noisy little protests to demand funding for a new department. But expect them to shift the argument into one for splitting the aptly-named Queer Studies department into a "Transandrogenous" and a separate but fiercely equal "Lesbian-Transgyned" department. After some years of paying Jews to talk about it, the result will be a mandatory course for all incoming freshman on avoidance of gendered language. This course will replace the former heteronormative, dominant-culturist course on Shakespeare, Sidney, and Spencer. After all, English speakers don't need courses in English. They already spoke it for too long and it offends everybody just being there.