Yo! what is more of a turnoff than this?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever start talking to a chick and when she tells you her name its like Stevie, Mikey, something along those dykish ways?..

I was talking to this HB7 who I started chatting up about cologne's at the mall. Totally wasn't dykish AT ALL! So when I peaked her interest she asked me my name. I said "Rico Suave" LOL After she laughed I said "Redknight, whats yours? " She said "Stevie."

Okay, that turned me off, you can all call me shallow now, but I'm picky as a
mutha! When I'm f**king in bed I don't want to whisper "Oh Stevie." Get my point? :D

Anyone ever experience such a travesty?

PEACE

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

last year i was with a girl called stevie one night. once my mates found out they totally ripped the piss outa me.

were you in england yeh? i've only ever heard one girl in my life who called herself stevie

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she was serious?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah Gav Nope, not in England!!

ImmortalDragon - I know for fact she was serious. My intuition about them being serious or joking has gotten 10 times better over the last couple years..

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
heh

last year i was with a girl called stevie one night. once my mates found out they totally ripped the piss outa me.

were you in england yeh? i've only ever heard one girl in my life who called herself stevie

Anybody ever heard of Stevie Nicks? As in Fleetwood Mac? She was REAL cute in the seventies...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder who names these broads? :confused:

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a chick with an adams apple who walks like she has a c0ck, that would turn me off, even if it called herself chrissy, or alexandra, or melissa, or kendra, or whateverr

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend dating a chick named Tyler. I think he got some crap for that. And ya I think its a turnoff too.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but her parents named her stevie what the fvck can she do about it. It aint like her name was Bob or Joe. I might have given a friend sh1t about his girlfriends name in high school but what is the point?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider it a turn-OFF to have a wierd name for your gender (specially since mine is "Alexi" I guess I don't have a right to), but I definitely find it a turn-ON to have a HOT name (like a girl named "Heidi" or "Monique" or something)

Alexi

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stevie is short for stephany,

ive known quite a few chicks that went by stevie, though. Its kinda wierd when we talk about them cause its like, which stevie? we have a few guy friends named stevie, too! lol

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Most people call me Jennifer...(in a heavy low voice)...But you can call me John"

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl that was named Mysteria. Wow, did she live up to that name.

Always kept telling me to pick her up at places where it's not even close to her house. She even made me wear a blindfold while I supposedly went into her home. I never got her number but she had mines so she would be giving me all these caller-id blocked calls.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
I dated a girl that was named Mysteria. Wow, did she live up to that name.

Always kept telling me to pick her up at places where it's not even close to her house. She even made me wear a blindfold while I supposedly went into her home. I never got her number but she had mines so she would be giving me all these caller-id blocked calls.
Wow, dude. That sounds really freakin' awesome! She sounds pretty fun.