Yo Can Someone Post The Video Of Cortez From Badboylife Walking Look An Alpha Male

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Ok, i think its time we sorted this out once and for all, guys who are beefing - you may to some extent THINK you have game, you may even delude yourself into thinking your a DON JUAN, fact is - no one on this site nor anyone on any other site is better/worse of a man. Sure, some have better pick-up skills, some have better business skills, but at the end of the day guys - we are men! Take off the flowered dress MuayThai, Egoist...lose the Ego, you guys sound like a couple of school boy *****es, jealous because some guy. YES a guy - ie OUR GENDER is doing something to try and better himself - im not saying he looks cool, im not saying the way he walks is going to pick up chicks, because quite frankly i think he looks like an halfbake. But what he is attempting to prove is the POWER behind Body Language, that slow..steady walk, like a king walking across the room to his thrown -- he dosnt care what anyone thinks...all he knows is that what he wants...hes going to take. Its that type of ATTITUDE that gets him the girls, that frame he possesses, not the silly walk or the stupid glasses - HIS MINDSET. Think James Dean!!! Think Elvis Presley!! Low Relaxed eye lids, messy hair like he just finished fvcking an HB9, slow steady steps like he just woke up - in no rush to go anywhere, thats the SEXUAL STATE and if your NOT getting laid then its probably the reason why!!!

Women want a man, not someone who parades about like a badboy...but a man who knows what he wants, knows how to convey that and takes it...by all means necessary...

Sarge On...

cosign

But this is the video that jumpped start my bodylanguage to what i is today. First time I seen it was too funny and the music was just sounding nice. So everytime I was in public would play it back and seriously walked like I was a king/wild wild west outlaw. My friends had comment about my body language and one day I asked my moms how do I walk and you know what she said. "You hav sort of like a swagger, like this ****y way of moving." An when I did walk into class I had all eyes on me. Then after reading his post on bodylanguage helpped me even more, now I no longer peck and my bodylanguage is pretty tight. (Once in awhile I would be alittle jerky, or moving around too much)

If you read some of the PUAs field reports you would notice most of the guys who write them often always go indepth on what they said and what type of frame,body language, and voice tonality they had. Thats when I realized body language was very important. An first girl I tryed it on who was a hb8 (great body half black and half korean) never talked to her but had mega social proof because once inawhile she would see me walking arm in arm with 1 of her friends then the next day she would see her other friend sitting on my lap. Then she end up getting transferred to my class and at that time I was working alot on my bodylanguage that way I don't look needy when I'm doing things. but to make a long story short felt up on her ass legs and never talked to her all we do is Eye contact, and just talk non verbally. Because she knows as well as I know her friend can't find out that we like each other because she has a bf. Lately we said a few things like the time my friends took my food (game we play) and she came up too me with DDB eyes saying "how come they did that?" (sexiest voice I ever heard) All in all before I graduate Ima fuvk her and its all because of bodylanguage that I was able to pull dat off.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA, the first time I saw that video I thought it was a joke. He's SOOOO out of frame in that video.

Sure, he's walking TRYING to look alpha. He has a calm and meandering lumber, but in no way does he look ALPHA.

In his case, it's personality, personality that sells his product, andword of mouth...

IMHO, that video is CRAP. Walk slow, chew gum, take up space, and avoid contact with people, just straight up ignore them. body language, is a compliment to language. There are FAR more dominant body language signals to give than the simple first impression looks.

PS that "fixing body language" thing in the end, was BEGGING for some AMOG tactics.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Ok, i think its time we sorted this out once and for all, guys who are beefing - you may to some extent THINK you have game, you may even delude yourself into thinking your a DON JUAN, fact is - no one on this site nor anyone on any other site is better/worse of a man. Sure, some have better pick-up skills, some have better business skills, but at the end of the day guys - we are men! Take off the flowered dress MuayThai, Egoist...lose the Ego, you guys sound like a couple of school boy *****es, jealous because some guy. YES a guy - ie OUR GENDER is doing something to try and better himself - im not saying he looks cool, im not saying the way he walks is going to pick up chicks, because quite frankly i think he looks like an halfbake. But what he is attempting to prove is the POWER behind Body Language, that slow..steady walk, like a king walking across the room to his thrown -- he dosnt care what anyone thinks...all he knows is that what he wants...hes going to take. Its that type of ATTITUDE that gets him the girls, that frame he possesses, not the silly walk or the stupid glasses - HIS MINDSET. Think James Dean!!! Think Elvis Presley!! Low Relaxed eye lids, messy hair like he just finished fvcking an HB9, slow steady steps like he just woke up - in no rush to go anywhere, thats the SEXUAL STATE and if your NOT getting laid then its probably the reason why!!!

Women want a man, not someone who parades about like a badboy...but a man who knows what he wants, knows how to convey that and takes it...by all means necessary...

Sarge On...
LOSE MY EGO? what the hell are you, some kind of a gullible AFC?

he is a dumbass. i know tons of guys with much better BL. Hell, i can pull off the same **** much better than him. He looks like a half-retarded polish (or ok, croatian or whatever) construction worker who's seen way too many clint eastwood movies. Pathetic at best.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy in this viedo tries too hard.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm better off watching a Bond flick or two on one sit in before going sarging than watching this. The way that guy walks doesn't really look natural. Slow is good, but this guy walks to the pace of a snail.... and gum chewing with slumped shoulders and head?? :yawn:

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks affected... I mean, we can all see through his act. And women are so much more shrewd about these things...

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I saw a group of 3 girls passing by where I work, and I swear it looked like they all went through some sort of time warp field cause they all started moving in super slow motion..

I was like wtf and then in a few seconds accelerated.

THe next time your in the mall or social setting, all of a sudden walk slow then super slow walking.. Believe me you will get attention like no other :p

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar said:
I saw a group of 3 girls passing by where I work, and I swear it looked like they all went through some sort of time warp field cause they all started moving in super slow motion..

I was like wtf and then in a few seconds accelerated.

THe next time your in the mall or social setting, all of a sudden walk slow then super slow walking.. Believe me you will get attention like no other :p
are sure they were the ones moving slower or was it that when you seen them you became soo aroused and it just seemed like time was slowing down :confused:
happens to me all the time,when i see a really hot girl- i go into this awe mode or like a zone and it's as if something comes over me,and it really does feel like time is slowing down- i am totally turned on and i am totally checking her out,but then when i snap out of it-it's like 'damn,i'd do her' :rock:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I love that video. The one where he looks cool at the Mall Food Court. He has his sleeveless shirt neatly tucked into his pants and he plops down and stretches out his arm over the chair. Thats not Alpha Male thats Omega Male.
I want to party with him! Maybe get some tacos and cokes and meet some chicks!!

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he may know his ****, but he has the appearance of a douchebag. Seriously though, he might get with tons of women, but he doesn't look like he's got any depth to him at all. Great for sex, but the second romance hits I bet his "alpha male" style disappears, just like himself.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really the way he dresses from what you guys describe will severly limit the amount of women he can visually attract.

When you plan on just walking around looking for chics to talk too you might wanna dress up in a fashion that will appeal to the most women.

Go to a place that has the most women willing to talk.

The mall isn't a pick up place of guys like that IMO.

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, he looks really dorky. And he pulls 100's of women? He must be the ultimate DJ. He does look like he could get his ass kicked, maybe he should stick to picking up chicks.

This video made me even more of a believer in the DJ way.

bullseye12345

Reaction score
LOL! This guy is such a tool. Anyone who actually sits there and thinks this guy is legit I bet you you haven't had sex with a woman.

Kind of reminds me of the "real estate gurus" that sell repackaged bs to a bunch of suckers whereas they never even made a fortune in real estate themselves.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look the girls dont care how he looks, hes wearing something different to all the other guys which to the girls shows hes got guts to do his own thing, then this guy probably seals the deal with the way he talks and vibes up to these chicks.

While we are here bashing this dude up he's at the mall talking to the hot blonde babe that you walked by without saying hi, and guess what he's gonna get laid cause your strong hard muscled up body was too dumb to go talk to her.

I mean fu(k guys its a shame a dude like him is getting all the girls you and I should be, like fu(k I'm angry man, not bragging or anything but he doesnt even look good.

This video just peeved me off man like seriously, its 11 pm sunday night here and I'm going out man I aint letting some halfa$$ like him get all the girls, fu(k man.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
It's funny how some guys here will denigrate someone for wearing a sleeveless shirt, but then they go out and "Peacock" while dressed up like some kind of circus fag.