yet another question about my chick lol

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so heres a twist of events. We both decided we didn't want to be tied down but we were going to keep hangign to see where things went (I'm not sure if I told you guys this yet or what). So I'm sitting on my computer today miding my own business when this other chick (I haven't talked to her in a while) asks me and my friend to come out to dinner with her and her friend on wednesday. Now we both agree obviously however I told my friend to kinda tell the 1st girl about it. Do you think this is a good idea? Because it could work out that she becomes jealous and figures out I'm a wanted guy or she can just become angry or annoyed...what do you guys think?

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i tend to disagree...i think it will get the 1st girl a little jealous...anyone else?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just post this in the original thread you made about the girl, since no one knows what the hell you're talking about?

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Why don't you just post this in the original thread you made about the girl, since no one knows what the hell you're talking about?
i can't find it?