Yes, good girls DO cheat

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most marriages end divorce because women are working full-time and are doing the chores, and most men won't get up the lazy ass and do a
Do you know this for a fact or do you get this BS from CBS Monday night sitcoms? Most men get lazy because they work 40 hour weeks working their asses off while most women take jobs that are significantly less strenuous (especially if the man is in construction or any other significant labor) and thinks that she works so hard that she can't do anything. Then the women piss and moan and the man is too tired to care. If its a secretary vs. a construction worker, who do you think should be doing more work at home?

I'll tell you that the majority of women don't have a privillige of bagging a millionarie and leaving the life of luxary
The majority don't but most still dream of that lifestyle. I have an uncle of mine who is an executive at some corporation in Michigan. He makes close to $200k a year plus all other options. He married his "high school sweetheart" that just suddenly came into his life again after his big promotion. He loved her then and still did so they married. It lasted 5 years. She divorced him because she thought he was cheating on her and wanted 80% of his posessions and all this other crap. She wasn't able to provide any proof of him cheating. She still got 50% (there was no prenup I guess) and joint custody of the children. She had no job before. She was very attractive but this is just a story of how once the man makes the green, the hoes come around.

When the man finds out that his WOMAN his a GIRL, and the woman finds out that her MAN is a BOY, problems start to occur.
Which ties into my point of how many marriages are done without the emotional readiness. A lot of people marry in their mid 20s for almost all the wrong reasons. Some marry because they think they are in love, some marry because their friends are doing that and its cool to them so they must "keep up with the Joneses" or only see the attention that they get. A lot of people marry without realizing what is at stake here. There needs to be the most committment possible and you must make sacrifices, on both parties. It can't just be the man giving everything up for the woman and vice versa. It will just lead to unhappiness and that leads to divorce.

Thats why I really don't expect to marry someone until I'm in my early-mid 30s. For the girl, she will probably be in her mid-late 20s or maybe even my age or older. But I'd say around 30, I will start to think of marriage.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Humans left to thier own natural devices, without any societal laws, would just end up being a bunch of apes.
Actually we would end up exactly where we are -- society IS our nature state.

Many people here say that most divorces are based on AFCness in the man. While that may happen sometimes, I think what happens most often is the guy becomes complacent and lazy, and lets the woman deal with everything. Of course, she must, because there are children involved, etc.
I think the real problem is that we are never shown how to be in relationships to begin with. People are taught how to drive cars but are just expected to somehow know what to do when it comes to interpersonal relationships. Sure, some guys will slack and let the woman take over -- becasue she lets him. Most people go into relationships just doing what feels right instead of consciously making decisions about how to run things. Any kind of LTR takes work but most people would rather see through the cloud of romanticism and believe that everything will just be "happily ever after" without having to strugle for it.

Taking your girl out for a candle-light dinner and dancing isn't what should be thought of as love, it's romanticism. Taking your girl to the hospital when her apendix ruptured, sitting with her in the ER for twelve hours, dealing with the insurance information and making sure her parents know what's going on -- now that's real love for ya.

A WOMAN needs a MAN, and a MAN needs a WOMAN...but the funny thing is that most of these "adults" are still just GIRLS and BOYS! Most people are still stuck in childhood, but are usually too proud to see it because they "make lots of money" or "do adult things, like drink and have sex", etc.
Very true, Pook talked about that in some more detail, but I'm sure we've see this in our lives and we see it on the silver screen. If you want to watch a move where adults deal with relationship problems then watch Casablanca.

I don't know if you ladies are AWARE of this, but personal growth (the kind that changes boys into men) STAGNATES when a guy gets regular sex.
I've noticed this as well but thought maybe I was crazy. Have you ever met someone who was like this when they are 30+ years old? They are absolutly obsessed with sex and are completly ruled by the women they married. It's sad really.

Women are horrible at choosing men.
Absolutly. By women selecting the bad boys and jerks they are just reinforcing and rewarding that kind of behavior. Want men to change? Then stop rewarding jerks.

Of course, men are bad at choosing women too, but that has an effect on children, and I am not going to get into that here.
Men should just go on strike.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with today's relationships is that everything revolves around sex. From the first date the guy wonders when he is gonna get it, and the girls wonders how long she should wait before giving it up. THe girl keeps the guy tied up by giving him sex, when SHE decides she wants to.

I was talking to two friends of mine, and one goes
"i was sitting at home playing my XBOX, when i got a call from my gf. SHe told me to come over. SO i jumped up happy and ran to her house. We spent an hour ****ing"....

ANd he was to happy SHE WAS KIND ENOUGH to have sex with him! This is why most Women dominate the relationship. Men want sex as much as possible, where women use it as a tool to keep the guy, and when she sees she is losing him, she get pregnant!

Men should stop living lifes that revolve around ass, they should look for happiness in other places like friends, passions, hobbies, and only then they will achieve the true freedom.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A WOMAN needs a MAN, and a MAN needs a WOMAN...but the funny thing is that most of these "adults" are still just GIRLS and BOYS! Most people are still stuck in childhood, but are usually too proud to see it because they "make lots of money" or "do adult things, like drink and have sex", etc.

Ice you hit the nail on the head right there. There are too many men who really arent men, too many women who arent women. Personally I feel 14 years old in a 21 year olds body. Everybody seems to be broken in some sort of way because the idea of the traditional family is almost nearly obsolete. Relationships are a mere joke people wont even stay together long enough for their own children. In turn these children never recieve the proper love that they need to mature as people so they get lost in things that "compensate" ie. sex, drugs and violence. In the end its all about the attention they never got.

If a single mother has to work to support her children, who is teaching them? Whos showing them how to love and carry on relationships? No one. Money isnt love, I love my mother to death for taking care of me and my siblings but she never taught me how to love. I am paying for it now because its so hard to open up and express myself socially. Do I blame her, no. Why, her mother gave her away when she was a newborn. She was incapable of knowing how to show love. Thats just one example of why people never mentally mature, its because they are missing something. Unless people can somehow wisen up to this fact, the cycle will unfortunately continue.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Most marriages end divorce because women are working full-time and are doing the chores, and most men won't get up the lazy ass and do a chore.
You know for what it's worth, up until this your creditibility with me was still intact (albeit shaky). So much for that.

but I define feminism as fair play.
Fair play huh?

Two weeks after you meet this ideal pu$$y boy who plays along with your little role reversal game you'll end up dumping him and wondering why.

Women like you will be alone for a long, long time.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Yep!

Originally posted by Slickster
And "good" people steal, rape, and murder too.

Lets all just get used to it.
I know do "rages" Ay week on the interstate....

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of criticising everything I say, this is the main reason why most marriages end in divorce. If men helped out a domestically a bit more, it would save many marriages.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought marrige was the main reason of divorce

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Women think they are SO hot and understand EVERYTHING! But they end up happier when they find a guy that defies all thier preconceptions about men, a REAL man that scoffs at all her egotistical bullsh*t. A man that they DON'T understand. A man around whom they feel like a child.
Preach it brotha!

They want someone to look up to. These chicks who proclaim they are looking to meet their "equal" are clueless.

Go to any woman's profile on an online dating site and see how many of the qualities they look for in a man match the qualities possessed by the men who have managed to get their panties wet. Women honestly have no idea what makes them hot.

Women think that they should be super skinny, when males don’t quite reflect that view.
I am amazed at the divergence between what women THINK men see as attractive and what men actually find attractive. Truth of the matter is, most women wouldn't be satisfied with their appearance NO MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

Women create their own issues. Of course, the desire to look good is rooted in men's preference for beauty, but women blow it all out of proportion, same as they do to every other inconsequential issue that comes before them. Women- good feelings or bad feelings, they HAVE to feel something.

I get so pissed when I see chicks (who aren’t much to look at) act all ****y and nasty, and then complain when they have problems with guys.
Happens all the time. I hit the club, I'm minding my business getting my groove on, NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING any women, and some fat, nasty biotch pops out of nowhere telling me to get lost. WTF???

(Some) women in America want BOTH to be pampered AND dominant. (Note: there are many that don’t, but I am focusing on the increasingly prevalent bottom to middle layer.) But that is a contradiction! Pampering is protecting. The male instinct is to provide for that which is in NEED.
Why else when we see a feminine female do we seem to have a natural urge to protect her, to hold her, etc.?
ALL women want to be pampered. It's these damn feminists who seek both. Guess what happens in the end? They either end up ALONE or compromising. You can't have both.

A feminine woman is a MUST for me. And she could be suoer femmy in her mannerisms, but the second she starts talking sh!t like MysteryWoman SHE'S OUT!

My last LTR was less feiminine in her dress, mannerisms, etc. (which I didn't care for, but that's another story). But she KNEW her place as a woman, and allowed me to take the reigns. It isn't always only appearance.

You want to know what I find hilarious?
I doubt that there were many women that wanted to be men back in the day when a person had to WORK the land! NOW, after MEN have invented ways to make life simple, they want to USURP the power that men have rightfully produced!
Yep, give 'em an ox and a plow and see how many of these "feminists" turn into good little housewives....lol!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of criticising everything I say, this is the main reason why most marriages end in divorce. If men helped out a domestically a bit more, it would save many marriages.
That's what you pay people minimum wage for.

If you can't afford to pay someone to clean your house and cut your grass after you are married and settled you're not doing something right. This shouldn't be an issue.

mr.buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust them. ( women ) Never will ! And I'm very upfront with them about the fact that I'm not exclusive to them. If they don't like it, then can leave. There's to many women out there to get upset over their double standard on this issue. I'm a slut and that's the way I and every other guy is wired. I too had a chick that slept around on me when I thought we were an item. I found out about it, and she never knew I had a clue. The sweetest taste of revenge was sleeping with her mother. She found out and will never be able to get that out of her mind. Pay back for this B---- was a real b---- !!!
:D :D :D John

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Can you believe it that usually the feminists claim that men are sexist, and yet this is the most sexist statement I have propably ever seen. Why? Simply because it is not true.

I've gotta tell you something, it was so funny... u see, there was a study made here in Finland of why marriages end. And when the results were in...

Number one reason for a marriage to end in Finland: The man is too nice so the woman dumps the man. They debated about this in the media for like three months or so...

(This was published in a widely-spread magazine about 4-5 months ago, unfortunately I have forgotten the exact stats.)

Anyway, I was really wondering, where did you get the idea that the lazyness of men would be the main reason for divorces? Don't tell me you made it up? Cuz it seems to me you feminists seem to make a lot of stuff up... I don't know how it's there in USA, but here in Finland I don't really know many coubles where the woman would do more work than men.

On the contrary: in here, it seems to me that while men and women both have their jobs and both do the "routine jobs" (i.e. vaccuum, wash the dishes, make dinner blah blah), it is the man who, after all this, has to do the "male jobs"; changing light bolts fixing the VCR/car/whatever technical device needs fixing or care-taking in other ways... at least that's how it works in my family. And most other families I know.

And before you go "in USA men are different, they are lazier", let me tell you; I've been to USA. I have many friends living there. And I've noticed that not only is the culture demanding a lot more from men than it is in Finland, but the culture also demands more niceness than in Finland. So I've got the hunch that propably the number one reason for divorces in USA is pretty much the same as it is in Finland.

Anyway, here are two facts for you to think about:

1. This world is full of nice guys. I'd say about 70 % of the males.

2. If you don't go for the nice guy then don't complain about how men won't do equal amount of work. Because nice guys do more than equal amount of work. Because they are nice and they don't want to anger their feminist woman who thinks that men don't work enough.

Okay, I've got a third fact for you as well: I'm damn glad that not all women think like you do.

Yes, I know that I haven't participated in this thread until now and this has actually very little to do with the original subject. I was actually not going to get involved in this at all but it just makes my blood steam when I saw your comment.

WHY, MysteryWoman, WHY are you making up comments from your own head and declaring them the truth of the universe? Couldn't you find a proper argument so you had to make up a "truth" like this? And the fact that you, at the very same time, tell us that feminism is about fair play- FAIR PLAY for heaven's sakes - that just makes me sad.

Where is the fair play in male-bashing? Where is the fair play in making up stupid comments like the one you made up that has absolutely no connection to reality - and when you make up comments like that only to get yourself a better argument in a debate, it is even less fair.

Don't talk about fair play, MysteryWoman. Please. My balls hurt when I just think of the hypocracy behind it.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, since I've dug myself this deep in this conversation already, I might just as well share my 5 cents on the original issue. Do good girls cheat?

I believe that they don't. That's what makes them "good" girls. I know they are rare but these good women definetly exist.

Now, it is quite another thing if they change men they're dating. Don't we all do it? Where is the cheating if you leave your bf or gf when you know you are getting a better one? "Cheating" is simply not the right word, because THAT is - like the feminists would say - "fair play". It is good biologically and socially. It is good biologically because we are always looking for the ideal mate, and it is good socially because it gives us the chance to more likely find a perfect spouse for us (assuming that that's what one is looking for, which it always isn't).

It would be cheating if they had two bf's or two lovers at one time while agreeing to exclusivity. But then again, good girls don't do that. There are a lot of not-so-good-girls who do this, but to claim that all girls would be cheaters is to me just female-bashing - or at least generalizing that has been bended to the extreme. And I don't see a big difference between male bashing and female bashing, even though you guys might see male bashing as more severe for whatever reasons you have.

The bottom line is: all humans are always looking for better mating partners. If women or men don't break agreements that have been made together (like not sleeping with someone else or not dating romantically someone else) then I don't see any cheating in it. Both men and women do it, both good people and bad people. Only people who don't know what is good for themselves stick with one partner when they're having the chance to establish a better one with someone else.

Originally posted by STR8UP
She might not have had SEX with him. She might not have even KISSED him. But you can bet your ass she KNEW she would have him wrapped around her little finger the second she dumped your sorry ass.
This is true, this is indeed how women are. But it is normal. Most men are like this too - and to make myself more clear: normal women and normal men.

It's not cheating. It's a big part of the dating world. Get over it.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer
Actually we would end up exactly where we are -- society IS our nature state.
That was my point thilly gouth!
I think the real problem is that we are never shown how to be in relationships to begin with. People are taught how to drive cars but are just expected to somehow know what to do when it comes to interpersonal relationships. Sure, some guys will slack and let the woman take over -- becasue she lets him. Most people go into relationships just doing what feels right instead of consciously making decisions about how to run things. Any kind of LTR takes work but most people would rather see through the cloud of romanticism and believe that everything will just be "happily ever after" without having to strugle for it.

Taking your girl out for a candle-light dinner and dancing isn't what should be thought of as love, it's romanticism. Taking your girl to the hospital when her apendix ruptured, sitting with her in the ER for twelve hours, dealing with the insurance information and making sure her parents know what's going on -- now that's real love for ya.
Yes, many happily married people have gone through rough times. This is why maturity is important, so you or your spouse do not bail out at the slightest hint of something gone wrong.

Married people should be like best friends.
I've noticed this as well but thought maybe I was crazy. Have you ever met someone who was like this when they are 30+ years old? They are absolutly obsessed with sex and are completly ruled by the women they married. It's sad really.
Many married men (say that 10 times fast now) are 'ruled' by thier wifes. Usually, they become complacent, (as only us guys can do right, our idea of socializing is watching football with 3 friends and a case of Bud) and if the man does not have a life (i.e. chasing dreams) then the wife will MAKE one for him.

The marriages that seem to last are when the woman KNOWS her role, and gives the guy goals to accomplish. The marriages that DON'T seem to last are the ones where she just expects him to fix himself.
Absolutly. By women selecting the bad boys and jerks they are just reinforcing and rewarding that kind of behavior. Want men to change? Then stop rewarding jerks.
I don't think that this has to do with the whole 'bad boy'/'jerk' thing. I think it has to do with some men viewing marriage "as a couch".

I think some women marry the jerks because they are afraid that they cannot find anybody else.
Oxide
ANd he was to happy SHE WAS KIND ENOUGH to have sex with him! This is why most Women dominate the relationship. Men want sex as much as possible, where women use it as a tool to keep the guy, and when she sees she is losing him, she get pregnant!
Ah, the pre-college years!

Innocent Oxide, you have yet to realize the UNENDING sexual appetite of the female!

How many guys here want to have sex 8 to 10 times a day? How many guys here keep thier girlfriends from doing things that keep her from wanting to have sex? How many guys will STAY in a bad relationship because the sex is just too good? How many guys have ever forced your girlfriend to have sex 5 times in the same night?

Not a whole lot, huh?

However, WOMEN DO ALL OF THESE THINGS.

During and after college, Oxide, you will see that girls want it ALL THE TIME. You wouldn't believe it! Over the last couple of years I have been astounded, every woman is a closet pornstar.

If a girl is ever NOT having sex, she is doing it so as not to appear slutty. (Okay ladies, I realize that was a bit overboard, but I KNOW you know JUST what I mean!)

Prepare to be astounded over these next few years, Oxide!
Men should stop living lifes that revolve around ass, they should look for happiness in other places like friends, passions, hobbies, and only then they will achieve the true freedom.
Quite right.
MysteryWoman
Aww, comon girl! You don't really believe that.

Let me tell you a little secret: moms like to complain about the domestic duties that they have. It is a fact of life. So when your mom, or someone else is complaining to you about her husband not doing the work, ask them "what is really bothering you?" Chances are, it has something to do with the husband himself. You gotta read between the lines!

I never thought I would have to explain how to read people to a female! See what you have done to our beloved femininity you damn feminists! They love to male bash so much that when they get together with thier friends, they bash the man instead of getting to the root of thier problems!
STR8UP
Women honestly have no idea what makes them hot.
You know, I think that Oscar Wilde clip in Deep Dish's "Book of Woman" post was pretty telling of what some women say that they want.

That is why we don't ask! :D
Happens all the time. I hit the club, I'm minding my business getting my groove on, NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING any women, and some fat, nasty biotch pops out of nowhere telling me to get lost. WTF???
She is probably living in her own little delusion, where she is wanted because, of course...men are all dogs and woman haters and all they want is to screw women, beat them, and run away.
But she KNEW her place as a woman, and allowed me to take the reigns. It isn't always only appearance.
Feminists wouldn't even understand this. They always misunderstand dominant/submissive, masculine/feminine.

We should hook up ALL the feminists with ALL the nice guys and give them all birth control, and let them orgie themselves out of existence.
Anson
WHY, MysteryWoman, WHY.....
Remember how lost you were as a nice guy/AFC? Well, that is where she is now. (Or she is being a troll, I think she said before that she is just trying to push our buttons...and doing a VERY good job!)

The nice guy is a man that loves more like a woman, whereas the feminist is a woman that loves more like a man.

HOPEFULLY she will learn to throw off all the things that people have been saying, all of the preconceptions, shut off her own bloated ego, etc.; HOPEFULLY she will be able to just BE a natural woman without critizizing herself for being to 'submissive' or whatever. (NOTE: Some religions have done AS much damage as feminism by enforcing a code of SUBMISSIVENESS on women. The best [and hardest to understand] description would just be to be NATURAL, but that is very difficult to describe.)

Or, she will get herself artificially inseminated and try to raise 'The Perfect Man'. (Like all mommy's do, that is why the dad has to take the boy AWAY from the mommy at a certain point!) Polite, responsable, etc., etc.

Of course, we will see him on this site in 35 years or so. Keep an eye out for MysteryMan!

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with today's relationships is that everything revolves around sex. From the first date the guy wonders when he is gonna get it, and the girls wonders how long she should wait before giving it up. THe girl keeps the guy tied up by giving him sex, when SHE decides she wants to.
Most relationships are based around sex because if they're not then they are considered friendships. The real problem with relationships are rooted in the fact that many people do this out of habit. 99% of women and probably 95% of men have to be in a relationship. I am almost this way. I move from girl to girl every few weeks. I already told why I get around but its hard for me not to get into relationships or to not get the poon every night. Its just tough. It will be even tougher once I head into slutland aka college.

Doubt it. I've known a lot of marriages. I've seen many work and I've seen many fail. Most successes are based on compromise and committment. Take my parents. My mom basically went after him because of his body (she even told me this one time) and my dad was basically an ass. She threatened divorce and even separated. They got back together and now its 50/50. My dad is by far the dominant one but he helps around the house and doesn't take my mom forgranted for anything. Most of the failed marriages result in women doing everything.

The woman dominates the man and sends him to a point of submission. The man does less because he feels he is incapable of doing so by his own wife. If he tries to do the dishes, the probably pisses and moans about how they're not done right. The man stays away from dishes or else his b1tch wife gets pissed. A lot of lazy men are in that situation due to role reversal. If the woman dominates, its reversing nature's roles. She must be the protector and he must be the weak. Think about it. A lot of times women drive men into this state of laziness because they can never be satisfied.

They want someone to look up to. These chicks who proclaim they are looking to meet their "equal" are clueless
True. Its funny to see how those romance novels go. Some woman is helpless along the side of the street when some 6'6" Indian shows up wearing nothing but a pair of slacks driving a motorcycle. He takes her away and ****s her wildly for hours. Most women don't want equals. On paper or when they talk about it, they want those things because how normal would it be to say this:

"I want a man who is an ******* but knows how to ****"

In 10th grade in my AFC days I was talking to a girl about why most girls like jerks. She said that most girls think that way because they think they have bigger ****s (lol) and that they are better in the sack. They're not afraid to smack their asses in the sack or try new positions that may hurt the girl but its all good in the heat of passion. I realize its true. Not the **** part but how the men a lot of these women really want aren't really afraid to smack their ass or give them a furious pounding.

It could be a way of them hitting on you. A lot of these *****es have no idea how to approach men and do that in such weird ways if they're not serial daters.

---------------------

I think that MysteryWoman just doesn't really understand relationships like she thinks she does. How many of these "handsome guys" has she dated? Out of those, how many have ran away because she has her man hater mode on full blast and he can do much better? Probably all too many. Pretty soon she will need to rename herself the AloneMysteryHag.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Oh! So much to comment on in this thread!

Deep Dish Congrats on pointing out the Dracula metaphor. There was a Native American myth of women who had teethed vaginas in such the male does not exit the same as he entered. The Dracula metaphor is found in almost all mythologies in the world.

Here is a passage from the Book of Proverbs. This 'book' is intended to be advice for YOUNG MEN. What does it speak of? Why, the same questions that are on this thread. It emphasis heavily that WISDOM is more important than any silver. It advises that one avoids these women and gives a beautiful description of the wife a young man should aim for.

Already we see the ANCIENT description of women being BORED and very decieving.

The husband is gone! The woman is married! She is not single and literally devouring the young foolish male.

His life is in danger! Why is this ancient tome of wisdom saying such a thing?

"It is speaking of spiritual life, of his soul."

Yes but no! Just look around for validation. I see a fleet of young men, obviously gone the path that above foolish male did, and have their lives sucked from them. They lose their ambition. They just sit about, drowning in sensuality. They have become merely boy-toys. There is no Man in them.

This is quite a condemning piece on these type of women. But the advice is sound.

If the foolish young man could speak, he would say, "Look at me! Look at me! I have sexed a married woman! Wow, that means I am really special! I have such sKilZ! I am SO AWESOME that I am bedding MARRIED WOMEN!"

The foolish youth is filled with vanity. He does not see that the woman is merely using and discarding him. It is like the guy who thinks the girl he is dating 'really really likes him'. In truth, she is just bored on Saturday night and going out is better than being at home.

All this talk of 'sexual revolution', of female 'independence' is a load of BS. As we can see, women have always acted this way. If there has been any 'sexual revolution', it has been in the decreased IGNORANCE of sexuality. There are less and less men and ladies as time goes by.

Rather than looking at things in a 'bad girl' or 'good girl' frame, it might be more helpful to look at it in a 'GIVING' or 'NONGIVING' frame.

For example, the 'NONGIVING' girl only sees you as a prop, as a boytoy, as an ATM card. This type of girl is all about HER, of what SHE can get for HERSELF. As a mother, she sees her children as merely agents to give her 'motherly feelings'. She doesn't truly GIVE her life for them or for the husband.

The GIVING girl tends to be the sweet one. She sees children not as a bangle to give her more status to this world or 'motherly feelings', but as someone to sacrifice and invest her life within. She even has that attitude towards you. She is the ideal wife and mother.

Rather than 'good' or 'bad' girl, I think the 'giving' and 'nongiving' frame is more illuminating.

bp1947 I really liked your post:

Exactly! Sexuality has been so perverted to think anything with the genitals. It involves the entire body...mind... and soul.

I keep reading newstories (a trend) of young men shrugging off marriage, like Atlas shrugging off the world. The distinction is excellent. Rather than seeing women as just female genitals with their breasts, butt, etc. being merely genital ornamentation, men do want to marry only REAL women.

But with EVERY woman I come across, they ALL say, "I understand men" (you won't find a male who will say such a thing about women with any real confidence). They think they know how to CONTROL men, how to make 'men happy'. But they are SO VAIN and SO WRONG it is laughable.

All we 'learn' on sexuality nowadays are stale evolution theories, bogus psychologies, and bumper sticker political statements. There is no real knowledge on sexuality these days. There is no emphasis on girls to become ladies or boys to become men.

It's time for the world to have a TRUE Sexual Revolution!

OMG, before reading this I didnt know how much I thought about pook, I have been around for a long time but wasnt sure how much he knew and how much of simply a good writer he was. But after this, OMG, this is possibly the best peice of writing I have EVER seen, it is SO TRUE!! Thanks pook, you are really a genius!!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
icepick, i do understand girls want sex, but i also notice that they play their cards as if a guy must give her a reason to sleep with him.

And, they also can NOT want to have sex for some time, just to keep the man in line. ISnt that true about a lot of relationships?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
icepick, i do understand girls want sex, but i also notice that they play their cards as if a guy must give her a reason to sleep with him.
i don't think its a matter of a woman needing a reason to sleep with him, I think its a matter of trust. Atleast for me, and for many other women.

For me its not a matter of control or anything. I personally don't want to have sex with just anyone, whether he is fine as hell, sexy as hell, or whatever. So why the hell would I? It takes more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question

Firstly, thank you. This debate has provided me for a fanstasic basis for an article. So may I use some of your opinions to flesh it out a bit? Y'know, use the thoughts from both sides of the fence.