Yankee Doodle

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey hey, calm down, both of you.

Ded_skin: You were 13 once. Can you honestly say you knew all about girls then? I bet you pulled the same stuff too. He came to the board to learn, just like you. Give him time and he'll do good.

Raven: You ARE posting on the board illegally, but you don't have to get so defensive when someone posts something on an internet board. True, this post was brought up from a while ago, but it's not that old. Just chill out. Also...Don't post a whole convo like that. Shorten it and stick to the points next time...Got a headache, lol.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Really Crazykid. I really enjoyed reading the whole thing. Now i have enough info to stalk both of them. Really shane , djivory8, or Raven125 don't post so much info about yourself or your chick you like. If I was a crazy ass stalker I could find you hunt you donw and buttrape you. PLease be more careful for your own sake. I've read you posts and your sorta careless. It wouldn't be too bad but your still pretty young and weak. BE careful dude. Not everyone in the worlds your friend. :D

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Sexy Malibu on the Aerosmith issue. Any girl who doesn't know it's a band isn't with your time. At least not my time. lol. :p

You talked WAY too long with this girl, bud. Read Sammo's article about not using MSN/AIM when DJing a girl. I've tried to do this A LOT of times and it's only worked once for me. You should have made the 'Wanna go to a movie" thing in person or at least on the phone. Not online bro.

I'm sure there are other things I could comment on but I couldn't make it through the whole convo. Give a summary next time.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, i never said i didn't talk to women in real life. It's not like i'm going to type out a whole conversation with a girl off the top of my head. In fact, when i posted this about a month ago, i was just practicing and eager to see if i was doing okay. There's no question about whether i go out and talk to women, i can do it with ease and have no trouble with it. I'm hardly even on the internet anymore due to the fact that i have much more important things to do. And you thought i actually typed this out for you all to see? LOL, i think you would have learned this by now but it's called copy and paste.

Oh, and this is the responds to that one guy who was trying to make me feel bad, what was his name again?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you guys read that whole conversation. I bailed out way before then.

I don't know why, but this guy reminds me of Dark Falcon IV. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: 13 years old.

:D Be gentle and slow. All I have to say.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her you're ****y, and don't tell her you're sexy. She should decide that for herself by your actions.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop brining this post up, it's extremely old, and useless. I was being ignorant, please stop bumping it to the top.