****y + Funny

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried so hard to be c+f, but ijust cant achieve it. HELP

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please be more specific... you need to identify the problem.

What are you attempting? Why is it not working? Why do you think? Could what you're doing be interpreted as something else?

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that i can't make this girl that i'm trying to get laugh. I don't know how, i can make other girls laugh easily but its just her that im having problems with,

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oni
It seems that i can't make this girl that i'm trying to get laugh. I don't know how, i can make other girls laugh easily but its just her that im having problems with,
It isn't her that you're having problems with. It's just her having problems. If you can make other girls laugh easily but not this one, where does the problem really lie?

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
It isn't her that you're having problems with. It's just her having problems. If you can make other girls laugh easily but not this one, where does the problem really lie?
So even if its her problem, what can i do now? I really wanan get her.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be too attached and don't really care for the outcome. That way, you don't emit the "desperate" signals, and she might be more willing to cooperate. If you can't or are already too attached, the easiest way is to start anew and NEXT her.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oni
So even if its her problem, what can i do now? I really wanan get her.
You really want to get her do you? Oh right shes something called good looking. Is that some kind of species or something because guys do tend to treat them differant from average girls. Stop trying to make her laugh you get no benifit out of it yourself. There are loads of guys who try to make good looking girls laugh.