****y Funny Openers

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I keep b1tching out when it comes to talking to girl that dig me, so I want to take a funny approach instead of giving a boring "hi" because it will differ me from the other guys that have talked to her. So what are some funny openers that I can use?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Dude the guy is dealing with HS girls man that comment would get you NO WHERE lol im being honest bro

100% guaranteed way that I have done many times to stand out is start a fight.

As soon as she says Hi,go up to her,give her a small push(with pissed off face) and be like "Like do you wanna start beef why you giving me that dirty look?".Anything that basically initiates what a fight would be like with exxaguration.

Of coarse she will basically play off what you said and this will basically be a little banter you can do whenever you see her and it wont get old for a while trust me.Try out some c&f by lifting up your arms and saying "Girl dont mess with these guns".

Chicks LOVE this sort of stuff in HS believe me I do it all the time hahaha

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
lightly bump into her and say "if u ever bump into me again i will kick your ass." i've never had a girl not smile at that one.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about smile at them and wait for them to smile at you then DONT say anything.There bound to say something.Actually if you havent really talked with the girls then my idea wont be the best.

connors got the right idea

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the number one thing when approaching is the GO IN BOLD. Do not be unsure. Keep it light and funny. control the convo but make it look like she is in control. Then MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE. I repeat: MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE. If possible, stay away from open-ended obligations (give me a call sometime!) in lieu of something more concrete (ok, if you don't call me by 6:30 I'mma call you at 7).

Finally, let the game come to you. One thing that is often overlooked on this site (and by most people in general) is patience. Frustration and impatience has foiled many a pick-up. Let me know how things turn out.

Savage01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay i agree more with Rex aprroach her. I guess its because im more of a joker and can't keep a straight face doing that. I would even get 2 words out before i would grin. lol

But if your at a bar and you see a group of ladies. I usually walk up and say "i got an 8 inch toungue and i can breathe through my ears" That usually gets quite the responce. It is an awesome ice breaker. But you have to evaluate the attitude of the girls first. lol. Then i just roll from there lol