Wussiest Guy You ever knew

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After coming to sosuave I understood how to identyify a wussball.

I get to hear the tales of the wussball through my friend & its f**king entertaining!!
Wussball gets setup with a chick & professes his deepest emotions to her in a week, the guy has done almost everything, they tell us not to do here. he meets her 4-5 times a week goes with her nearly everywhere, calls her everyday, goes shopping with her for shoes and takes off her shoes by himself so that she doesnt have to bend down herself
The girl is well aware that wussball has handed his balls over to her & treats him like dirt from time to time.

He preached this to my friend "When you want a girl to like you, you should give her your fullest attention & treat her the best, do whatever she wants & she'll see what a great guy you are!!"
Wussball then goes ahead & tries to 'help' my friend with a girl, he speaks on his behalf after which the girl rejects the friend who unknowingly went to make a move on her.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw why is the girl still with the guy? theyve been together for 6 months now & shes a HB7.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wussiest guy I ever knew was the guy who was after my ex. He took her out to lunch at a scummy restaraunt at a bus depot, and gave her a rose.

The bastard also professed his love to her after she told him she was engaged to me.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
btw why is the girl still with the guy? theyve been together for 6 months now & shes a HB7.
Isn't it strange when the almighty knowledge on this site doesn't fit reality.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Isn't it strange when the almighty knowledge on this site doesn't fit reality.
\

Yeah like I said in another thread, I'm still trying to figure out why I know a couple hotties that are with loser, coked out, jealous, average looking weasels.

They've been with them awhile, but I do know that the girls cheat on the dudes, probably on a regular basis, so there is that to consider:

These girls might have low self esteem themselves and want the wuss around to control him, but then have the freedom to cheat on him with whatever guy she wants to - and I guarantee you that is probably happening in this case too.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it, if she had a free manservant taking off her shoes for her, she'd keep him around too wouldn't she?

"Pedro be a good man and fetch me mah smoking jacket and mah ointment, and be sure to leave the house unlocked, the "plumber" is coming to visit"

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know peels oranges for this chick...like cmon

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
Think about it, if she had a free manservant taking off her shoes for her, she'd keep him around too wouldn't she?

"Pedro be a good man and fetch me mah smoking jacket and mah ointment, and be sure to leave the house unlocked, the "plumber" is coming to visit"
thats hilarious Kaine :D

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me & my couple friend

first friend N - he told me he liked some chick, so at one time me and him walked in the hallway, she walked by past us... I was like "hey this guy likes you" she giggles and my friend was looking down and red faced... what a dumb ass :rolleyes:

me - one time me, my friend - K, a girl next door - A, and her friend - C

so we were hanging out, my friend does most of the talk, I was just listening. Then suddenly my friend said "hey Tom likes you" to C, I was like.. "what? no" then my face was very red.

Couple days later, A was walking with C. A saw me and said "she likes you"

I was shocked, didn't say anything. All I see was C looked red faced and said "no i don't" in a lying tone

<punches myself in the nuts>

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Limitless
A guy I know peels oranges for this chick...like cmon
Depends if she has arms or not...

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this isnt the wussiest thing but its pretty funny...kinda long too...

A coworker of mine was telling me of an old friend of his. This guy had everything. He was fairly well off, had the nice car, got all the women. Until he met one woman named Trisha. Trisha was the girl that could tame the man. The guy became very AFC, calling to her every whim, doing ridiculous favors and even got her a position at his job (an aerospace company.) But then he started to notice some funny things. Like he'd have to do insane things just to get some ass from this Trisha. But..he let it slide because he felt "Shes my wife, I have to do all I can for her." Then he started noticing she was getting promotions really fast at the job. He suspected infedility..but he didnt dwell on it..figuring it could not be.

Then one day, hes having a conversation with his wife.

(summarized)
Trish: Hey...I dont want any kids. Go get a vasectomy(sp)
Him: .....What?
They argue over it, but in the end she wins and he decides to have operation done.

OBVIOUS RED FLAG

So he schedules an operation for the following week. On that day, he kisses his wife good bye and heads off to the doctor. He comes back home AFTER the operation....to find his house empty. All of his furniture, all of his electronics, just about everything was GONE. His wife, gone also. So he's left with an empty house, no wife...and his tubes tied.

Moral: Don't be like that guy

btw she did sleep her way up the ladder.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he have enough money to buy a gun?

J.C.

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Natural selection at its best. Trisha is the hero, protecting the gene poll from such retards.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Marcopolo
WHAT A B1TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey i think you forgot something, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
hey i think you forgot something, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w00t?