wtf?

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went out with her, then saw a movie at my house. and just at the start of sex she flakes and goes home. we were kissing and touching and she was receptive but suddenly...whatever.

however it was an improvement as she's quite older than me, not a bad achievement

i'm not sad or angry I just would like to know what I could possibly did wrong.

thanks in advance

P

perseverance

You didn't do anything wrong, she just had a change of heart and left!

The worst thing you could do now is a) seem bothered by it and b) seek validation from her.

Just put it behind you and move on.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

thanks, that's what I like to think. my friend vodka also agrees.

if it wasn't for this site I would have turned neurotic a long time ago.

and I ****ed up a bit when she asked if I was nervous (of course I was, she was the oldest women ever to have me and the only one in my life that made me actually like to spend time with her, so it was a new feeling for me) but I kept my pride telling her I wasn't nervous at all. Do you think I should have told her the truth?

damn I love this forum

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
and I know she likes me, she says I'm not like the boys she had before (for better of course) and she actually made me meet her friends (and they loved me as everyone else). I think I tried too hard, mainly because she is way more experienced than me

I'm cold so I don't give a fvck, yet she was the only women ever to make me think about the possibility of a longer-term relationship, so it's normal that I think about it...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
genao said:
Without a play-by-play of what happened, it's hard to say what actually happened. But by the sound of it, you're getting more action than you previously did in life, so you're going to learn what you're doing wrong when you notice patterns. If EVERY woman fvcks off in the middle of sex, then you know that you're the common denominator in the situation and you need to figure out why it's happening.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
genao said:
She's not obligated to give you sex, you know. Sounds like it was a first date. Maybe she wasn't ready to give it up that fast. Maybe she has a "not on the first date" rule. I'd just forget it and see if she'll go out with you again. If so, it's probably all right. If not, then she apparently wasn't feeling you.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

yes it was our first time alone. yes I behaved like I never seen a girl when we we're just getting started. yes my mind likes to play tricks on me.

meh just a while ago she said she "was stupid" and that "she liked me very much". I guess she was the nervous one

she also mentioned that she never did that before (although I don't know what was THAT, I suppose it's because she never had anyone as young as me)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
genao said:
yes it was our first time alone. yes I behaved like I never seen a girl when we we're just getting started. yes my mind likes to play tricks on me.

meh just a while ago she said she "was stupid" and that "she liked me very much". I guess she was the nervous one

she also mentioned that she never did that before (although I don't know what was THAT, I suppose it's because she never had anyone as young as me)
did she call you or text you? if she called did she sound remorseful and offer to make it up to you?

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
text. yes she seemed remorseful, I don't know how to translate the word but she meant it was stupid of her part and she would like us not to be awkward, as she said she diggs me quite a lot. the usual blablabla

Professor Booty

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing to worry about here, this is very normal for a first date. She seems interested, the only way you could screw this up is to push too hard for sex or the opposite extreme of letting it upset to the point that you don't initiate anymore. Stay the course, don't let this rattle you, and you'll be fine.

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

the only thing I'm pushing too hard is for her not to be ashamed that I'm 19, I now I shouldn't (and I try not to be) but she's quite different from the female noobs of my age. she is interesting, not the regular booty call I wanted before. well I guess I'll keep my normal relaxed state. it's hard but the game is an art itself so I, as an artist, must keep creating ;)

thanks, all your responses were helpfull.
any recomendations else please say... the goal here is to learn and no one knows everything :)