WTF...why does girls do this?

Reaction score
ok theres this girl and for like one week, she cant get enough of me and she awlays wants to be around me, another week, she just like ignores me...my god why the **** do girls do this...this **** has been hapeining for like ****ing months now

why!

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Forget about her...

When she wants to hang out tell her your busy, don't lie... Make yourself busy man.. Get into a sport or hobby.... Go to the gym get a second job...

She's flakey

Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Forget about her...

When she wants to hang out tell her your busy, don't lie... Make yourself busy man.. Get into a sport or hobby.... Go to the gym get a second job...

She's flakey
im 16 i cant get a job easyily and if i do go to gym i will by a 16 year old kid there :/...my parents wouldnt take me anyways....and anyways i do the workouts enough at home i have a benchpress in my garages and a pullup bar

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she can't be with you all the time. maybe when she's ignoring you she's just busy. that's what you should do... get busy. anyway it's good to have breaks with a girl. it's not healthy to see each other everyday.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
what cyp6 said is true, im in high school myself and most chicks are very inexperienced in dating, they prob pick up that hot and cold/flakey trait from some stupid teen mag thinking it would drive the guy crazy

dont fall for it

just carry on with your life hang out with friends and if you can get a new chick, she will be back with you in no time, hs chicks are easy victims to a game called jealously, all of them

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
what cyp6 said is true, im in high school myself and most chicks are very inexperienced in dating, they prob pick up that hot and cold/flakey trait from some stupid teen mag thinking it would drive the guy crazy

dont fall for it

just carry on with your life hang out with friends and if you can get a new chick, she will be back with you in no time, hs chicks are easy victims to a game called jealously, all of them
I agree with DJ; make yourself busy with other activities, especially other girls.

When this girl starts showing you attention, you start showing her your back (ignore her). I don't mean be a d*ck to her, but act uninterested, bored, like you would rather be somewhere else. She will change her tune quickly.

She expects you to chase her when she's being cold, DON'T. If there is one thing a girl can't live without (besides food and water), it's 'attention'. Read that last sentence again.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what your talking about dude...had this girl one week she was all over me calling me non stop and wouldn't leave me alone....and because SHE was doing it it was ok.. soon as i turn around she stops calling me and now when i try to talk to her now i'm suffocating her??? i asked to see her and now i'm suffocating her?? so glad it's over but i wonder why girls do that too..were's that normal girl at?

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
soon as i turn around she stops calling me and now when i try to talk to her now i'm suffocating her???

You should of kept your back to her, LOL. It makes no sense bro, you give them attention, they shy away, you distance yourself, they are all over you.

Does it make sense? Hell no, but who cares, just do what works.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea the girl hurt me pretty bad...she still wants to talk to me but my feelings are so changed right now i just don't wanna talk to any girls right now...like this girl today was n the cafe at my school sitting alone starring my way and something in me wanted to talk to her...but it was like i don't wanna even go through that all over again right now with a women...it's crazy

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
yea the girl hurt me pretty bad...she still wants to talk to me but my feelings are so changed right now i just don't wanna talk to any girls right now...like this girl today was n the cafe at my school sitting alone starring my way and something in me wanted to talk to her...but it was like i don't wanna even go through that all over again right now with a women...it's crazy
Talk to you, about what? Ignore her a$$, tell her 'there is nothing to talk about'. If she calls, don't pick up, if she stops you in the hall way and asks 'what you have been doing?', say 'don't worry about it', shut her out completely. It will actually make you feel better, trust me.

You should have talked to the girl in the cafe. Don't let any girl have that type of an effect on you, where you won't talk to OTHER girls, that's just sad.

You might have passed on a really good thing with the girl in the cafe because some other girl hurt you? Snap out of it. :cuss:

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get a bad impression of all chicks just because of one game playing manipulative immature attention seeker.

Yes, young chicks do play games more - they are inexperienced and they are testing their skills at controlling guys. It makes them feel immensely powerful when they discover they can do this at that age, so they play with it.

The problem is, if you start playing games back by ignoring her, so that she then comes running back, when you finally give attention she will then turn her back again. It spirals out of control and goes nowhere.

Be warned it can lead to oneitis and you don't want that, so don't fall for these games. Cut through the BS, make a move - get her on a one on one date, kiss her on the lips. Take it from there. If she won't do any of those things, she's wasting your time.

Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
Don't get a bad impression of all chicks just because of one game playing manipulative immature attention seeker.

Yes, young chicks do play games more - they are inexperienced and they are testing their skills at controlling guys. It makes them feel immensely powerful when they discover they can do this at that age, so they play with it.

The problem is, if you start playing games back by ignoring her, so that she then comes running back, when you finally give attention she will then turn her back again. It spirals out of control and goes nowhere.

Be warned it can lead to oneitis and you don't want that, so don't fall for these games. Cut through the BS, make a move - get her on a one on one date, kiss her on the lips. Take it from there. If she won't do any of those things, she's wasting your time.
i have a strong feeling thats exactly right

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
ive had girls do this to me also. suffocate the living sh!t out of me. constantly calling/asking to hang out. i would be cold cause i was smothered then i would open up they would turn their back on me and i was labeled as the one that was smothering them/stalking them and calling them all the time when i opened my mouth one time hahaha they just like feeling like they are the sh!t.
recently this aw has been doing this to me. i tried for a while to cut through her bs but it wont work. i contact her she says no to hanging out. i stop calling for a week or two then she calls asking to hang out. fvckin weird. not evey ch1ck is the same though ive been with girls that dont play like that which is perfect. go find one of them.

jjmclure is rihgt if you dont stop the bs somehow you just go back and forth and it goes nowhere.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
ok theres this girl and for like one week, she cant get enough of me and she awlays wants to be around me, another week, she just like ignores me...my god why the **** do girls do this...this **** has been hapeining for like ****ing months now

why!
ur a troll!You have 3 threads in 1 day,45 posts in less then a month you signed up this month in August,and one of your threads you said you cant get girls,now you have a girsl over you?Wtf man I can come up with better stories!

Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
ur a troll!You have 3 threads in 1 day,45 posts in less then a month you signed up this month in August,and one of your threads you said you cant get girls,now you have a girsl over you?Wtf man I can come up with better stories!
i get them to liek me but then it burns out quick cause they put me in firend zone

i spam

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dreamx don't go around calling people trolls

Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
lol dreamx don't go around calling people trolls
i understand, he is just jeoulous because he gets no female attention, and has problems copeing with the real world, his liefe in online

i dont even know what a troll is

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Haha you been on this site for couple days and troll is the most common used word on this site,im pretty sure you know what is ;)