WTF! She hits on me, Number Close..Then THIS!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyway some of you may remember over the weekend i was at the mall..
and i approached a HB8 GERMAN chic..

I also posted that she did not contact me back when i hit her up the next day for a party i was going to.

So i nexted it..

LAst night i get a text.
Hey babe, my phone wasnt working properly, im sorry i couldnt make it to your party. did you have a great time?

Me: Yeh it cool, you missed out.

She: Next time ill be there i promise, so you wanna go grab coffee sometime?

Me: Depends when,Im kinda busy mostly this week but i should have some time on wednesday.

She: Ok wednesday at 6ish? you want to meet me outside my work?we can go chill.

Me: ill confirm with ya. cool?

no reply.
4 hours later

Oh babe, im sorry, i may not have ben very clear, or you got the wrong idea, but i have a boyfriend, but if thats not a problem to you then we can still do whatever...

HA!
i havent replied...

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Me: ill confirm with ya. cool?"

Big mistake never confirm anything just say yes, meet her and work your magic when you meet her.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a flake to me and you'll most likely get friend zoned if you pursue after she said she had a boyfriend. Then again, it's probably just a sh*t test anyway, so if you can pass that, you can probably move on with the girl. But it'd be easier just to find another chick.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was trying to avoid looking too eager.. ?..i thought..DAMNIT!

but she mentioned she has a bf but if im cool with it then we can still do 'whatever'.

last thing i want is some crazy german dude doing some stoopid ish. lockin a brother up in a dungeon under his house for 25 years or smtn..lol.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pfffffff, she said that?
ha

i wonder if instead of saying you'll have to "confirm" that you would go if she would have still said that

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said was "can I get permission from you to confirm our date?" but if you pass her **** test you will be ok.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
haha wtf is this chick thinking. I would not talk to her. fvck that.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense for her to say she has a boyfriend out of the blue like that. All you said was I'll confirm with ya and she says oh you had the wrong idea I have a bf. That makes no sense what so ever. You might just of played it too cool. I would of just confirmed it right there and then. Theres a point when you stop playing games.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her back and say you're not looking to be buddies with her and that you WILL be putting the moves on her if you get together. Then just see how she responds.

Sounds blunt, but your other options are:

1) "NEXT" her and miss a possible opportunity for sex with a hot German chick, or

2) Meet up with her, waste time and money, get nowhere, then go home and masturbate.

Step up to the plate and make your intentions known.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say meet up with her, but definitely don't pay for her coffee (or w/e she gets). If she makes a fuss about it, just be like "why did you think this was a date? I don't think your boyfriend would be very happy to hear that. :p "

But definitely meet up and get a better sense of the situation and what this girl is about since you barely know her so far.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buckets on it, why not go get coffee with her; I mean unless you don't like coffee.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geez! im confused..

Ok so ill say coffee.
will not pay for her coffee.

hang out make her laugh the usual.
but not give her attention or the pleasure of my skills.
im gonna check on all the other girls <?>

when she asks why do you seem so distant.
Im just gonna say, "well theres no reason for me to be any closer to you, what would you're bf say?"

smtn like that? is that cool?

i gotta bagg this b!tch, she is too hott to let lose without donating some DNA on her!

Lets give her a name...Lilly!

Lilly is 5ft 7 ish tall
latin kinda tanned skin
but shes german.
very well maintaned body, especially waist down she is THICK, but very tonned shape.

Shes got 2 degrees but unable to get a job here, and wants to settle..
This is my in, because her line of work is tied with something my firm does...
maybe she thought she could use to get in? i dont mind using the yeh sure give up your behind and ill get you in..but only keepin her end of the deal...

Yes thats correct from today i am officially going to be a cold durty 8astard, coz it seems to work superbly for some of the best players here...im tired of being the kinda nice guy that gets dikd around like this..

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with what DonS said. Just ignore her. If she wants you she will text you again. It's risky but from my experience usually works.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why texting sucks ass. Voice is the way to go. Learn your lesson.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ralfus1 said:
This is why texting sucks ass. Voice is the way to go. Learn your lesson.
No not necessary b/c the advantage of text messages is time. Just play it cool, i would say something like "oh aren't you presumptuous coffee's fine." That way you flip the script on her.

The bf comment is more then likley a shiit test but in case she really does have a bf it could mean that by letting you know she is sending you a signal saying that "yes i have a bf but if your cool and not a needy AFC we can do "whatever". Personally i think it's just a shiit test regardless of whatever it is your not worried about it either way. Just do what you do, and if she down it's cool with you if not oh well NEXT!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i dont get this.
i didnt text her since that last text she sent me.

Then i get a text from an unknown number.
"Stop texting my girl dude. watch yo back..."

im like lol! r u kidding me?!!!
im 6ft3 210 with a black belt in WHOOPA5S!..
but again..im not texting back to that either..im so tired of this nonsense...

ps: reason i prefer texting, is because it gives me time to consult you guys and come up with good calculated shots..if i was on the phone id probably say whatever comes to mind..

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
ps: reason i prefer texting, is because it gives me time to consult you guys and come up with good calculated shots..if i was on the phone id probably say whatever comes to mind..
Text messages should not be used as a way to carry on a conversation.

The phone allows her to hear your voice and it also allows her to be LESS CALCULATED with HER responses.

I limit text messages to:

"We are having dinner at your place Wednesday night"

"I've got plans this weekend. Keep next Tuesday open"

"Wear a nice pair of shoes tonight"

You should not be text messaging anything that ends in a question mark.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly slickaz it's starting to sound like this chick is more trouble then she's worth. I'd advise you just next this chick bro, to much unnecessary drama.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you lads.

She has been NEXTed.

Her bf texted me with some threats.
soon after she rings me.

She: Hey
Me: Hey
She: Um..did you happen to get a random text? <Obviously fishing>
Me: Why Whats up? i get alota random texts from ppl i meet, work with etc.
She: Did anyone text you saying to stay away from me?
Me: Yes i did, but i havent replied, im not in kindergarten to play games like this.
She: Im so sorry about that, my bf got my phone and he checked my msgs im so sorr, im going to yell at him so much..
Me: Yeh im not impressed with how that turne dout
She: How about you come over for dinner tonight to my place, im cooking.
Me: Im actually really busy, plus your bf might want to start drama and id have to put him in a body bag..
She: Cmon plz? i dont wanna see him..come over.
Me: listen im busy at work right now, and im pretty busy this week, maybe some other time..
She: ok :( ring me after work.
Me: goodbye german chic..