WTF...on molly, my game skyrockets 400%. Not on molly, I'm invisible

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're that concerned just take adderall or something.

I had a heavy PUA phase like ten years ago where i'd go out 3-5 nights per week for almost a year with a buddy. For a while we weren't even drinking, stone cold sober. When we started getting used to dealing with women sober we tried taking adderall / focalin a few times and while it was interesting, the problem is that the version of you on that stuff isn't really you so it's not really all that useful as a learning experience and if anything it just makes you too disinhibited to be disciplined and in touch with how you are normally. Certainly can be fun though but just don't chase it. And again I'm just going to say it, molly just isn't worth it and certainly not worth it just to increase your odds of getting your **** wet.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its amazing how u access this part of ur brain that makes all of ur communication super congruent when ur on mdma. It's also another interesting insight about the power of genuine empathy and how it can really result in great seductions but we often hear the opposite message...the cold hard alpha seems to get all the chicks and there's truth to that too so it's quite paradoxical. Reminds me of some old posts I made on empathy several years ago. The more empathetic I am, the better my game gets...
Brother the best seducers are empathetic. Women connect by talking. If you get a girl talking about herself she will feel connected to you. If you act geniunely interested she will fall in love.

That stone cold seducer stuff works if you are very good looking. You need a balance of stoicism and empathy.

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting, thanks for sharing

For me this post is a great argument for 'game counts' - i was kinda skeptical about that
(unless you are goodlooking, then it would be only argument for 'game counts when you are good looking')

I remember:
- being in phillippines years ago, i got so many ioi's that i went from extreme approach anxiety in west to temporary fearless basking in anticipation when approaching there.
Thats when i thought 'self confidence is given by other people with subtle body language cues all the time'
And 'being confident if you are hot is ****ing easy, being confident when ugly is nearly impossible'

- in a student speed dating event many many years ago something weird happened and the first girl gave me so much confidence that somehow i was in such a good state and girls laughed loud and stuff, i was never on such a roll in my life for some reason

- took a third or fourth dose of lsd and went to a speed date and it went very well - weirdly i thought i act completely normal but one girl said 'you have taken something, have you'

ps since drugs are sold on directly on darknet, with product reviews and stuff instead of street dealers i heard molly is superclean

Jumbo Gumbo

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re experimenting with drugs in a reckless manner. My advice is learn how to live without any drugs to the best of your ability.

I once had a job interview after snorting a line of MDA (the Love Drug). Somehow they saw right thru my little charade. I was not hired despite my comfortable confidence.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re experimenting with drugs in a reckless manner. My advice is learn how to live without any drugs to the best of your ability.

I once had a job interview after snorting a line of MDA (the Love Drug). Somehow they saw right thru my little charade. I was not hired despite my comfortable confidence.
Without drugs at all? Not even caffeine or nicotine gum?

Jumbo Gumbo

Banned
Reaction score
Without drugs at all? Not even caffeine or nicotine gum?
I quit a lot of drugs in my day. One of the best to eliminate is caffeine.

Caffeine is being pushed by the powers that be because it has the best side effect of turning people into unfocused scatterbrains. Caffeine is powerful and deceptive, and somewhere around 90% of American adults take caffeine daily!

Don’t worry, a few addicts will post their rebuttals about how healthy coffee is but they aren’t fooling me.