wtf just happened? wow.....

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came out the gym. While I was leaving I was texting not paying attention as I was going out. The girl that's on the front desk said ''bye'' while not even looking at me, and then she proceeded to say ''I only said goodbye'' because that's my job'' in my mind I was like wtf??? Threw me off completely. I just went out like I didn't hear anything.

I'm still in wtf mode.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was trying to get a reaction out of you, something to get under your skin. But you didn't let that happen, so she felt defeated this time.

Like the Prof. said, it's a b*tch move on her part (assuming she wasn't being joke-y or sarcastic). Not worth it if she's going to act like that.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Professor Booty said:
Just another b1tch. Move on.
Move on from watt? I don't even talk to her. Nor do I socialize in any way with her.

I do look at her sometimes like I check her out. She had caught me like 3 or 4 times. I've caught her looking at me too, but then after a while I just stop and mined my own buisiness, my only objective going to the gym is working out and focusing on my work outs and getting the **** out off there. I display pretty much a body language that's serious in watt am doing and minding my own business.

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ignored her. She was expecting you to talk to her or even flirt with her because she finds you attractive. You didn't pay her any mind. So she reverted to an anger responses when you were leaving.

Simple.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
File a complaint with her boss. She shouldn't be rewarded for being a *****.
Wouldn't do a damn thing to her. These b!tches at the front counter and their co-workers are ALL totally fvcked in the head. I've dealt with them...realllll snappy most of them. I've been accused of sh!t I didn't do, and actually got her boss fired, but the b!tchier one stayed employed until a few months later when she got let go too. They fvcked with the wrong dude back in 2009, that hot Summer, like 105 degrees that day. Now, the place is way more friendly and no more attitudes. I knew that it was just an out of control situation where these b!tches thought that they could get away with anything, that they could do no wrong or had unlimited freedom, to trample over my rights. They'd basically treated me in the most non-human manner, just Ugly treatment, and they paid the price in the end. I'm sure they'd been fvcked by several guys (or girls) at the gym which is why they had ascended to such high and mighty perceptions of themselves. No matter how lofty a b!tch thinks of herself, the b!tch can fall, like a stock, very quickly to the bottom, from A to Z, if she fvcks with the wrong dude. Funny.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bcolon said:
You ignored her. She was expecting you to talk to her or even flirt with her because she finds you attractive. You didn't pay her any mind. So she reverted to an anger responses when you were leaving.

Simple.
Minus the flirting I think she expected for me to at least make some type of eye contact or even just saying bye witch I didn't. It's just fascinating to see such behavior of body language. LOL

Also, I did legs today, my last work out was squatting, and the squatting rack is right behind the front desk were she was when I got to the squatting rack I notice she walked away from the front desk going somewhere else, it was funny ass hell I have never seeing such display of body language. Then when she got there she turn her back, it was like she was turning her back on me. LOL!

BTW, do I just act like nothing when I get there to the gym tomorrow, because everyone has to go through the front desk to go in and she's always there greeting everyone, and scanning everyone's gym card before going in.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The LadyKiller said:
I think she was trying to get a reaction out of you, something to get under your skin. But you didn't let that happen, so she felt defeated this time.

Like the Prof. said, it's a b*tch move on her part (assuming she wasn't being joke-y or sarcastic). Not worth it if she's going to act like that.
Maybe it was that all of a sudden't I just stopped giving her that body language of interest witch she felt, and all of a sudden't I just stopped giving her that type of attention, and I just went all out ****en cold LOL

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is, if in fact she was trying to get your attention and failed to get it, she acted out. Because girls these days are entitled. She thought you owed her something.

Look at how many guys do cold approaches, get steamrolled by a girl who doesn't even acknowledge their existence, and they dust themselves off and keep at it, without taking it personal.

Girls can't do that.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
What's funny is, if in fact she was trying to get your attention and failed to get it, she acted out. Because girls these days are entitled. She thought you owed her something.

Look at how many guys do cold approaches, get steamrolled by a girl who doesn't even acknowledge their existence, and they dust themselves off and keep at it, without taking it personal.

Girls can't do that.
Watts funny is that maybe she did picked/understood/decypher my body language of me looking at my phone while leaving for the sole reason to not even look at her or talk to her, and she reacted that way. LOL regardless, thats no excuse for such behavior. :crackup:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
Nothing spells AW like a front desk girl at a gym.

Unless she was clearing being playful (and it doesn't sound like it), I agree with those that said she was just being a b@tch.

Just ignore her.
I can really vouch for this at the LA Fitnesses I've been to here in Georgia.

AFAIC, she's a bytch. :mad:

Women who work in sales are PAID TO FLIRT, EVEN IF THEY'RE UNINTERESTED!

F**k that fool. Judge's ruling.

Case closed.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I can really vouch for this at the LA Fitnesses I've been to here in Georgia.

AFAIC, she's a bytch. :mad:

Women who work in sales are PAID TO FLIRT, EVEN IF THEY'RE UNINTERESTED!

F**k that fool. Judge's ruling.

Case closed.
True true.

Now I have to deal with her assss everyday when checking in at the gym face to face, how should I act? I feel that im ma feel awkward :confused:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Just came out the gym. While I was leaving I was texting not paying attention as I was going out. The girl that's on the front desk said ''bye'' while not even looking at me, and then she proceeded to say ''I only said goodbye'' because that's my job'' in my mind I was like wtf??? Threw me off completely. I just went out like I didn't hear anything.

I'm still in wtf mode.

I'm not buying the rest of the advice on this thread. Could it be "maybe" "possibly" by some freaky force of nature she just MIGHT be wondering about you but since you've never talked with her and she as 'hot' as she is WANTS you to talk to her?

Most chicks who act like they are 'hot' are insecure. Doesn't matter what they'll say.

Next time you go into the gym simply SMILE at her regardless, say hi and tell her you just said hi for FREE and keep going about your business. You'll get to guage her interest if you keep it Zen like and don't trip over yourself afterwards even if she sends positive signals your way. Keep your cool. Act NORMAL. Talk to other people. Once she sees you talk regularly with other people there and you aren't going to make her 'special' because of the 'neg hit' she gave you..while slowly talking to or saying hi and seeing if she opens up more to you.

She is most likely insecure. You STILL have to watch out for the attention wh0ring, or her trying to then flirt with other dudes once she feels she has your attention. Keep it cool. Once she sees she cant rattle you in any way. It'll pique her interest.

As much as I hate these terms...I think she neg hit on your ass!!

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I'm not buying the rest of the advice on this thread. Could it be "maybe" "possibly" by some freaky force of nature she just MIGHT be wondering about you but since you've never talked with her and she as 'hot' as she is WANTS you to talk to her?

Most chicks who act like they are 'hot' are insecure. Doesn't matter what they'll say.

Next time you go into the gym simply SMILE at her regardless, say hi and tell her you just said hi for FREE and keep going about your business. You'll get to guage her interest if you keep it Zen like and don't trip over yourself afterwards even if she sends positive signals your way. Keep your cool. Act NORMAL. Talk to other people. Once she sees you talk regularly with other people there and you aren't going to make her 'special' because of the 'neg hit' she gave you..while slowly talking to or saying hi and seeing if she opens up more to you.

She is most likely insecure. You STILL have to watch out for the attention wh0ring, or her trying to then flirt with other dudes once she feels she has your attention. Keep it cool. Once she sees she cant rattle you in any way. It'll pique her interest.

As much as I hate these terms...I think she neg hit on your ass!!
thats the first thing that came to my mind, that she is insecure, cuz wen she told me that she didnt even look at me her face was turned looking some other way .. and i agree with you on the part that she did neg hit my ass and possibly she doesnt like me and she just gets a negative weird bad stupid vibe from me etc...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is that women act this way for one reason only: We allow them to. We don't enforce any consequences to their behavior and therefore they act with an entitled attitude.

I would go to her and say, "I'm about to have a conversation with the owner. before I talk to them I just want to ask you what you meant by that comment the other day." After the snotty answer I would absolutely take it up with management, telling them that this disrespect reflects very badly on the company and word of mouth gets around real fast.

Believe me, they will address it. These b!tches need to understand that there are consequences to their behavior. This is a business. You don't give them your money so you can be disrespected.

Consequences. When are we men going to stop excusing foul behavior thereby teaching them there is no accountability?

OP, if you do nothing then you're a part of the problem, in my humble opinion.