wtf just happen?

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I was talking to this chick on AIM messanger for about 10-15 minutes. We met through true.com. We talked about her siblings and other trivia ****. She mentioned a TV show that I had no idea about, and this is what happined.

Me: Not much of a TV guy
Her: me either
Her: i just think its so funny
Me: Well i'd hope your not a TV guy (i said that joking about the guy part)
Her: i am
Her: im a guy
Me: lol
Her: I have the worlds biggest penis
Me: Dammit, i thought I did
Her: Nope
Her: I do

Then she logged off.

Was I out of line joking about the her not being a TV guy part?

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO

No, I don't think you were out of line. Probably just someone messing around.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, he/she logged back on like 5 minutes later. I asked what that was about. He/she responded "internets a *****". I just then blocked the SN. I guess I just got played, lol.

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god you found this place dude.
Posting about problems you have with chicks on true.com will be a thing of the past....

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problems on true.com lol the only place that is remotly even close to being good, is Eharmony but it cost a butt load.. but for a good reason.. you avoid crap like that.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoogie said:
Thank god you found this place dude.
Posting about problems you have with chicks on true.com will be a thing of the past....
Ya, I only did it because they offered the 7 day free trial, which i will be calling them telling em to cancel, haha. Im so embarassed right now, how could I let something this stupid happin, lol.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to be embarrassed about bro, it happens to all of us. Considering the way the internet is these days, I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually dealing with a guy (I'm not trying to spook ya), but from what I can see, you did nothing wrong.

Your first reaction was 'did i do something wrong?', my question is WHY? Why did you automatically think it was something YOU did? That's bull$hit. If this was actually a girl, you have no way of knowing if she had been chatting with idiots all day and wasn't in the mood for jokes, maybe she was PMS'ing, maybe she is married and her hubby walked in the door, you never know what the deal is. Don't automatically think it's something YOU did.

I agree with Raikojo17, if you are going to use these sites, don't waste to much time 'chatting' online. You are there to meet people, not chat buddies.

Good Luck

Reaction score
nah dude you were funny and i've made that joke before too, absolutely nothing u did wrong there

however there was some AFC fruit talking to you who had nothing better to do than to pose as a girl

don't worry about it, and be the player that you are

DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF :)

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kings_royalty said:
Nothing to be embarrassed about bro, it happens to all of us. Considering the way the internet is these days, I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually dealing with guy (I'm not trying to spook ya), but from what I can see, you did nothing wrong.

Your first reaction was 'did i do something wrong?', my question is WHY? Why did you automatically think it was something YOU did? That's bull$hit. If this was actually a girl, you have no way of knowing if she had been chatting with idiots all day and wasn't in the mood for jokes, maybe she was PMS'ing, maybe she is married and her hubby walked in the door, you never know what the deal is. Don't automatically think it's something YOU did.

I agree with Raikojo17, if you are going to use these sites, don't waste to much time 'chatting' online. You are there to meet people, not chat buddies.

Good Luck

Ya, your right. He/she did seem kinda pissed throughout the conversations. But either way, I blocked that ho, not gonna take disrespect like that even if it was a girl.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alphaace said:
Ya, your right. He/she did seem kinda pissed throughout the conversations. But either way, I blocked that ho, not gonna take disrespect like that even if it was a girl.
I wouldn't have been so quick to block her. Next time give it about a week or so, it's hard to judge a person by 'one' chat. Granted, it's not a way to start off the introductions, but she might have her 'b*tch shield' turned all the way up because of the idiots out there; can't really blame her if that's the case.

Sometimes you have to work through the 'b*tch shield', don't take it personal. It's probably the 10 guys she (generally speaking) chatted with before you that got her behaving that way. Something to think about.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, its a possibility she did have her b1tch sheild all the way up, but i've never seen anyone react that way to a harmless joke. I unblocked her, although I wont be starting any conversations. If she does message me, first thing ill do is ask for the digits. If anything happins ill keep you post, soley for a commical relief.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really doubt that the joke was the reason why she left. Dont knock down the possibility that she got disconnected and was too lazy to log back in or maybe she had to go somwhere etc.
Me: Dammit, i thought I did
If you had said this like "No, actually I do" you would get a better effect (its more C&F). Good luck

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahaha, so after I got back from class today and turned my computer on, this person instantly IM'd me. This is what happened.

Me: so what was that about
Her: internets a *****
Me:i guess so

Thats how last nights conversation ended

Todays

Her: hi!
Me: ...
Her: whats the ... for?
Me: i guess you dont remember last night?
Her: wait... what?
Her: my computer kept ****ing up on me i dont know. i remember talking to you and then signing back on and you immediately signed off
Her: =/
Me: mmmhmmm, well, to refresh you a little. You said you were a guy and logged off.
Her: oh man
Her: i have this ongoing joke with my gay friend bob
Her: about how im more a man than he is
Me: oh really
Her: and he has a ***** and i have this big huge ****.
Her: i guess you'd just have to be there to understand
Her: i was kidding XD
Me: then why did you tell me "internets a *****" when i asked what that was about
Her: i thought you meant what was my signing on and off 3 times about
Her: im sorry
Me: I see
Me: Well, how about you give me your number so we dont have this problem again. Ya know, just to make sure your not lieing
Her: i would
Her: but
Her: i have no phone
Her: =/
Her: its in ACJ right now
Me: Sorry, kinda new to the city, what is ACJ?
Her: haha
Her: ****** county jail.

We just talked from there.

Im still skeptical to believe this story, and the whole jail thing could be a red flag anyway.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
COULD be a red flag??

There used to be a site called girlproblems.com for threads such as this :confused:

Reaction score
Say "NO" to Hos and Ho-mos!!!!!