Wtf Iz Goin On

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dons I know that its bad 2 ask a girl how she feels about u...but unfortunately I did I now im under tha impression that she does like me a lot if not love..but im thinking 2 myself why is she still playing hard 2 get if she told me her feelings..I mean she never once hinted that we don't click..is it persistence that she wants or is it that she wants 2 use me...how do I tell the difference?im kinda lost here..

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might not be playing hard to get. Maybe she's really just not a clingy person, or likes her space. That's definitely not uncommon, lots of guys mistake those qualities for 'no interest'. Judgin from your post, she's not showing that she is NOT interested. She's just not showing that she IS interested. Just relax bud, keep dating her and you'll find out.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
dan u tha man but gotta understand that we were already really close but tha longer we didn't see each other tha more I felt we were disconnecting...I mean she calls every blue moon but that's not enough 2 tell if she still feels tha same..when I ask her how she feels bout she says things like she don't know how she should feel... but she answered wit u mean something 2 me and I don't want u 2 be out of my life..I was sarcastic and told her I like how u didn't get the question but still answered..nice one..but anyway what really got me was when she asked when was I coming over..but then when I (tell) her im coming over she says she shopping..so I said call me when u get home..short story she never called..texted,nuthin..sometimes I feel as if I should let her go because of the feelings I got 4 her or stay bcuz of them..im just tryna separate what I feel from reality..anybody got any thoughts

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now that we got some more details. You are right in your thinking that she may not be interested. I hate saying that to you, but the chances are she don't want to hurt you either. she may 'butter' things up when you ask how she feels. What you really might want to do is this. Next time you see her, sit with her in a private setting and give her those examples you just told me. You need to let her know that if her feelings have changed for you, that it's ok for her to tell you that, so you know that your not wasting your time with her. Don't freak out about it, just talk real casual with her.

Remember you are trying to get the truth out of her. You won't get that unless you keep the conversation relaxed.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
much thanx

spoken like a true dj..thanx dan..i'll let u know how it went..