wtf is wrong with this bish

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
We agreed 2 weeks ago that she was gonna stop hittin me up because she's wishy washy and sometimey and its misleading. for the record, we broke up earlier this year and became on and off (smh, my fault), ran into each other last month and she was trying to get back together claiming all her friends just know we're getting married (all of em love me, they treated me like a celeb when i popped up)

after 2 weeks of no talk i get this

her: were u at wild wings last night?
me: Nah
her:Im gonna ask you a question. and i want an honest answer. Do you ahve some sort of anomosity toward me or something? and if so, why? i thought we were cool.
Me: what you mean
Her: Like do you harbor bad feelings toward me or speak negatively about me?
Me: nah
Her: Really, so someones lying and it isnt you?? i hope you aren't lying to me.
Me: aint nobody talkin bout you
Her: Dang cant even depend on the truth no more. Coo, thought we were better than that. Its cool.
Me: Lol
Her: I guess you being fake is funny.
Her: Im seriously very hurt that you would say something shady and then lie about it.

At the point I dont feel like furthering this convo because i have no idea what she's talking about and I'm getting annoyed. So I just call her and tell her "stop texting me this shyt, IDK wtf you're talking about or what's going on with you life. I was on the verge of just ignoring you but decided against being an ******* and instead, called you to dead the issue"

so we get off the phone and 3 minutes later i get

Her: sooooo.... make up sex?
Me: u crazy
Her: Boooo you suck! Fine.

mind you, she had been withholding sex from me for months, claiming she's celibate and all that **** shyt.

i was high as hell last night during that convo, and i wake up thinking "WTF was that?". What do you guys make of this? I have a feeling she's sensing my change (from caring to not giving a fck) and is attracted to it. I was a real sucker when i was with her and that convo wouldve probably made me go into defense mode smh lol...

on the other hand, it couldve just been a ploy to get me talkin to her again or somethin. idk, i didnt bite on any bait last night cuz i figure if its real, she'll continue to try.

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the msg i had when i asked her about being sometimey. It didnt feel like she was following up on what she claimed when we ran into each other

Her: after that, i saw you a couple times, felt it out... and i feel like now still isnt right. i do think we are a good match, but there are still weird things... and i wont hop in til ill be 100% dedicated bc i NVR wanna hurt you again. We're a match, but im not rdy. if you wait great. if you dont, i respect that too & wish you the best.

much to her dismay i told her itd be best she stop hitting me up all together. 2 weeks later, i get the above text dialogue

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
OMG.. You could of developed a FWB relatioinship with this girl and you instead flushed it down the toilet. If a girl would of text me "make up sex" I would told her to come over and I would of pounded her to solidify the FWB relationship. If you make them cvm they will come back for more. Damn bro... why?!
bruh

mind you, she had been withholding sex from me for months, claiming she's celibate and all that **** shyt.
She was not giving me NONE. She'd come to my house, kick it, cuddle and shyt but then say she WAS ON HER PERIOD. **** outta here, why did you come over?? Wouldnt even give me head. I feel like she was just baiting me with that make up sex text, cuz that really came out of left field. that just aint seem right. and i definitely wasnt gonna bite on some spur of the moment type shyt, at least let her think i already had a bish at the crib

I tried that shyt dude, she kept saying that us getting intimate would be too much for her, so I just dropped her altogether. It aint like I'm not gonna be able to ever hit again tho, no reason to be pressed for it

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I've had girls making crazy accusations and such, I have found saying "Now let me straighten you out. I don't ever want to hear about this again. You asked me a question and I answered honestly. Don't you ever grill me like that."

As usual, no emotion, just business-like and firm. It shows a strong hand and it has always worked well for me (YMMV).

If she continues, it's NC.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to that. That final denial would have been her revenge. Best to get rid of the loser.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****teasing attention wh0re

textanova

Reaction score
Sounds like a BIG waste of time. I don't think this girl even knows what she wants.

Can't stand chicks like that.

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
text from yesterday

Her: So you tell me.. That doesn't sound like yes >_<
Her: That text was supposed to send last night when you called me crazy.
Me: Huh? (4 hours later, i was bored)
Her: Smh i was saying that i know you call me crazy, but calling me crazy doesn't sound like 'yes' to make-up sex. Then i said boo you suck, but the texts came in the wrong order
Me: U playin
Her: I was dead ass though.

****in weirdo. i expect a letter or a long titangraph text coming in the near future sayin she needs more or some stupid shyt. "CANT WAIT" those are fun to read :cheer: 'go crazy, ho!"

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love those War and Peace texts and emails they love writing. Phuck that! Rid yourself of this disease of a girl!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Perfect said:
text from yesterday

Her: So you tell me.. That doesn't sound like yes >_<
Her: That text was supposed to send last night when you called me crazy.
Me: Huh? (4 hours later, i was bored)
Her: Smh i was saying that i know you call me crazy, but calling me crazy doesn't sound like 'yes' to make-up sex. Then i said boo you suck, but the texts came in the wrong order
Me: U playin
Her: I was dead ass though.

****in weirdo. i expect a letter or a long titangraph text coming in the near future sayin she needs more or some stupid shyt. "CANT WAIT" those are fun to read :cheer: 'go crazy, ho!"
I don't know bro, I would shut it down, you are feeding this girls ego with all these texts and getting nothing in return.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut her out of your life go no contact find a better woman who wont pull this stupid manipulative crap. Loose her man! You can do better and find a woman who will respect you and treat you way better than this. Like others have said put your foot down and do not play into her manipulative games.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a lot of girls like this at bars & clubs. Basically, theyre immature, stupid, crazy, and love to create drama through game-playing manipulation. Hence, why they are only used for sex and disregarded. You wont find any quality, class, or maturity with these types, and you are just feeding into her bull**** by not eliminating her from your life. She will never stop acting like a retarded 12 year old who cant make up her mind about anything - because its what she is. You will never understand whats going on in her pea-brain mind, either. She's too STUPID and WORTHLESS for rationalizing. Of course, she wont view it that way, and keep on wondering why you dont like her stupid ass.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meast1525 said:
OMG.. You could of developed a FWB relatioinship with this girl and you instead flushed it down the toilet. If a girl would of text me "make up sex" I would told her to come over and I would of pounded her to solidify the FWB relationship. If you make them cvm they will come back for more. Damn bro... why?!
You are very naive. Just because a girl offers something, doesn't mean she's going to follow through in case the offer is accepted. It's clear that the "make up sex" offer is just a ploy to get the guy talking to her again. She has no intention of actually sleeping with him, I can promise you that.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loser chick needing affirmation that you think she is still desirable + texting back and forth = wasted time and BS.

I 2nd or 3rd any comments to kick her to touch. Once and for all.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You are very naive. Just because a girl offers something, doesn't mean she's going to follow through in case the offer is accepted. It's clear that the "make up sex" offer is just a ploy to get the guy talking to her again. She has no intention of actually sleeping with him, I can promise you that.
So?

OP just tell her to come over. Does it really matter if she's just "sh1t testing" or "trying to get the last laugh" or whatever? If that's the case, what have you lost? Nothing. You don't have to talk to her again. On the off chance that she DOES come over, you can use her to your heart's content.

Win-win.