WTF is wrong with me?

muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I was seeing recently ended things with me. I'm not fully sure I know why but I'm guessing it has something to do with "baggage" I have. She swore that my baggage wouldn't be a problem but it often was too much for her to

deal with. I'm with somebody else now who is better in almost every way but I can't seem to get this other girl out of my head. It's to the point that I'm feeling depressed. I'm sure I'll eventually get over it but any advice on ways to speed up the process would be greatly appreciated.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you totally cut off communications with the other girl? You need to get space from her, emotionally, physically and mentally. If this new girl is so great, why are you still thinking of the old one? Is the new one a 'rebound'?
I'm still not totally over the LTR I had that ended in May of this year, so believe me, this stuff is like a hangover, the only cure is time.

the d-rock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well look at it like this. Forgive yourself and forgive her and believe it was the best thing for both of you. If you beat yourself up about it youll either lose the girl you have now or go back to the other one....which doesnt sound like the option you really want.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with D-Rock and Darkshade. Out of sight and out of mind. If you don't follow that, you're running the risk of ruining your current relationship. Just forget her.