WTF is up with BUYING TEMPERATURE!!!????

Reaction score
I game girls in my school mostly and I've been pulling them with my MEHOW style game, but the next day its like she is ready to diss me, like she wants to show me that i'm not that great. ThAts happend like 3 times TODAY! how do I stop this EPIDEMIC? or am I DOOMED!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next day is when the pendulum swings back and BT is lowest. Salesmen know this, which is why they want the sale today not tomorrow.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The next day is when the pendulum swings back and BT is lowest. Salesmen know this, which is why they want the sale today not tomorrow.
What he said.

She's also probably testing your congruence. Mehow is a pretty energetic, gregarious kind of guy. If you can't keep up that sort of temperament, people will just think you're a poser. Be careful...

Reaction score
:nervous: :nervous: So how do I stop this, like what do I do in the school setting where I see her every day...do I just game another girl the day that I know her buying temperature will be low or what?!?!

Reaction score
And what happens after the second day when the pendulum swings back then the third day it should be swinging back forward RIGHT? and am I suppose to game the girl every other day?

amsnol

Reaction score
Give them space and don't talk to them much, but don't be actively mean, because then they know they are getting to you. Just kind of ignore them if they are trying to diss you. Then she will get scared that you are going to get with another girl, and will apologize, or show you more interest. DEFINITELY do not show her interest if she is trying to diss you.

Don't try to get into games with women, because they are really good at them - it's like in their genes. You don't play games - you are you - but you wont put up with her sh!t. That's not a game, that's just you having self-respect.

Reaction score
I think when the buying temperature goes down. go for the jealousy thing and game other women thnx for helping me figure this stuff out!

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, what kind of games is she playing? Some girls act like they're completely disinterested when they're really just f*cking with your brain. Ever watch a sitcom where the extremely persistent guy keeps hitting on the same chick even though she refuses his advances? She typically ends up falling for him in some later episode.

I know that's a fictional plotline, but it's worked for me a couple of times. Just keep workin them and flirting with them, (make sure you're not creepy, that'll ruin your chances), and they'll eventually lighten up. If they give you sh*t, act like it's their problem and not yours. Most women tend to just give up their stupid little games and succumb to your charm.

Like, if she tries to blow you off, or if she makes a smart@$$ comment, just give her the deadpan and say "did you like, wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? lighten up."

The most important thing is to not let it get to you. If they see you're frustrated, you'd have closed the door of opportunity so they didn't have to.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah, you're right. You need social approval. If she sees you hangin with a bunch of chicks she'll know that you're not creepy. I'm just sayin you should keep talkin to her.