WTF..is this a test? In a LTR..hmm

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i call up my GF to ask a question today. She doesn't answer so i expect her to call me back. Well, she doesn't call me back. Usually we don't leave messages, just see a missed call and call the person back. So..i see after a 3-4 hours she signs on which means shes home and should have her phone and she doesnt message me. So i guess i was thinking of her and i dialed her number by accident, onyl to hear her answer and i hung up in confusion.

I realized that phone i was using (pay phone) was a blocked number and she answered so why didnt she awnser my call or call me back?

Still she's online but not messaging me. Is this a test? Am i overthinking it? Is it wrong to message her online or try her again? We've been going out for like 5 months so err..don't want to seem needy or annoying but WTF?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this girl is an AW, then you're playing with trouble to begin with.
It's only a matter of time before you get your heart ripped out and fed to you.

If she isn't, then i'm sure you have nothing to worry about. She'll get back to you.

MSN and chats have to be the worst tool for relationships as each person is noting when the other is on, who should initiate and you can't see facial expressions. It's no wonder our commication technology tools have increased but is backfiring as communication becomes misinterpreted and false conclusions are made.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when she answered, you should've talked to her. In the end, she'll probably find out it was you anyway. And by the fact that you were on a pay phone, you could have told her that it was hard to get a signal on your phone where you were. You say it's been five months: How much time have y'all spent together? It may just be good to have a little time apart--do NOT confuse this with giving space--it's good to be together, but it's also good to spend time apart from each other every once in a while. Or perhaps she is just busy--maybe talking to a relative online, or doing some kind of school work before her break starts.

Now, with everything I've just written, I happen to think that you are overthinking it, but that could just be me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she should see that she missed your call by now, why hasnt she called you back?

she sees you are online , you see shes online, how come no one sent a message?

what in the world did you go to a pay phone to accidently call her and hang up for?

she is probally telling a girlfriend something similar. call her up and see whats going on.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're massively overreacting to me. however, If she's usually very into you and attentive to your requests then I suppose there's a chance this is a test.

From you're post you sound very desperate and needy (constructive criticism)..worrying so much just because your gf hasn't replied to a call is ridiculus. Anyway, whether it is or is not a test, it's best that you don't contact her again until she contacts you first.

+ your post is very confusing, maybe she just doesn't know what's going on.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait.. did you go to the payphone just to see if she answered her phone?
now you are curious as to if she is avoiding your calls ?

if this is the case and you feel like she is avoiding you, dont call her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You don't deserve anyone's help anymore. You keep disregarding all the advice you are given. she cheated on you, you took her back no strings attached, now she's ignoring you. You are being so AFC and refuse to admit it. In your last thread you said your not going to get emotionally involved yet here you are whining about here.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91347

The first step is admittance. Lets hear you say the words, admit your AFC. Do it and regain your self-pride.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shark- please stop this! seriously..this is getting rediculous....

start spinning more plates...NOW...your freaking 17 yrs old!

you have the world by the arse NOW! so take it

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if there was another girll i had SOME intetrest in i'd break it off. im very picky with looks..im shallow.

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. i just read evreyones replies and until i saw from one of the lads that shes CHEATED ON YOU i was going to say somethin constructive but THERE'S NO POINT... mate, you need to get out of this one.. shes not worth it.. trust me mate the sooner u start to get over her the better !!!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
if there was another girll i had SOME intetrest in i'd break it off. im very picky with looks..im shallow.

No, what you are is an INSECURE AFC.

You are afraid that she will leave you. The first step IS admitting that you are insecure. (I know this from experience)

Listen shark, there are some 6 BILLION people on this earth. How can there possible not be a girl that you have "some" interest in? If you truly don't have interest in anyone else you are either:

1) AFC

2) Gay

DROP HER LIKE SHE'S HOT! :crackup:

Get rid of her and get on with your life.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, i cheated on her too. Sure it was earlier in the relationship so i guess it wasn't as bad, but i did more then her with 5 diffrent girls as opposed to her one time.

Anyway--i KNOW she is not ltr material but i find her VERY VERY attractive. There is NOBODY i find more ATTRACTIVE in my area then her. I guess i am a bit insecure b/c i like to have a girl in my school to show off. I LIKE IT, I ADMIT. But in terms of me being insecure about myself, NO. Our relationship..maybe.

mattd1700

Reaction score
No woman is worth lossing your selfrespect. Dump the girl. She'll respect you more for it and you'll have a better chance to get with her again later. If you draw this out to a horible end you will never be able to **** her again.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mattd1700
No woman is worth lossing your selfrespect. Dump the girl. She'll respect you more for it and you'll have a better chance to get with her again later. If you draw this out to a horible end you will never be able to **** her again.
may be the only good reason i can believe to dump her..idk if true but i was thinking of having a talk with her telling her how i was about to end it and all..and walk out but it's a new year and new chance..but this time theres no such thing a 2nd chance. and she should picutre life w/out me..b/c she was on thin ice and better show some more respect.

im in h.s. so being with her would only be some more time (im a junior) plus we only had sex once, i want some more before we break up. (we lost our virgiities to eachother also)

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else see all the EXCUSES he's making for staying with her?