WTF is happening?

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say whats up. I just found out about SS and looking forward to learning a lot here!

Now with that being said, I've been having some problems recently that have been FREAKING ME OUT. I am a freshman at college. Only had sex once btu have dry fVcked plenty of girls. Now I've been hooking up wiht this girl for about a week. We haven't done aything but make out so far but w/e thats fine. Now the problem I'm having is as were dry humping I've been pre-ejaculating. I have just been getting excited very easily. Now after the first time of busting I've been fine but its usually always me busting atleast once while were dry humping. This has NEVER happend to me EVER. I'm starting to get a little worried. What do you guys think I should do?

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, why are you JUST having dry sex? Has she personally told you she doesn't want to have sex? If not, then just go for it. And by go for it I mean, grow some balls and while you are making our touch her boobs and play with them, then slick your hand up her shoot and do it some more. See her reactions and play off of them.. if she likes it take off her shirt.. blah blah. You know the rest. That is pretty much how sex happens.. you should know this.

Remember. It's always better to push the envelope and atleast TRY and being told to stop, rather than being a ***** and only getting so far (like making out) because you are too worried she would be offended if you touch her boobs or try to have sex with her.

And if she does tell you to stop, or takes your hand of her chest etc.. don't take it personally. Believe it or not.. not all girls are horny immoral *****es that have sex on the first date. So just respect them and leave it at that. Get involved, have it happen later.. or move on. Your choice.

Hope I helped some.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that lol...Shes on her period and I've just been getting with her for a short amount of time. I'm just wondering why now, my first year in college, am I starting to do this? This HAS NEVER happend to me before and I'm starting to get a little worried.

OMGWTF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to a doctor. Maybe you have something wrong with your **** 'n' ball set.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your TOO damn horny!!!

It is like pee you can't just hold it in it has to go somwhere! Get on that release valve.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, time to stop dry humping and get some real action going. Remember to wrap up.