WTF is going on

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that people need vacations and all but everytime I have been to this site in the past month it is filled with threads that should be locked and the OPs should be banned.

The entire first page of the AE forum is filled with kkk kkkk kkkk kkkk kkk threads right now.

The entire DJ discussion forum is filled with new guys fighting other new guys and the same few people posting bad advice. I opened up a four page thread earlier that is filled with the same two or three people flaming each other.

Maybe its time for this board to be temporarily shut down again, or at least nuked with locked threads and banned members. This really is just out of control at this point; and if this site stays this way then who is going to stick around here?

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree this shyt is fuked up. I enjoy this site but this is a big bummer.:mad:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zack Morris said:
Personally, I think it's great.
I'm curious here. What drives you to want to troll, spam, and flamebait a forum?

Is life that boring that you turn to the internet to find an outlet for being socially retarded without human interactions?

What is it that drives you to find an internet forum with people you dont know and troll it?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares just ignore him and he will go away. Posting this, you are giving him what he wants

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
The entire first page of the AE forum is filled with kkk kkkk kkkk kkkk kkk threads right now.
Actually, there were ~30 "kkk kkk kkk" threads in each forum. AE, Tips, H&F, DJD, Wingman, Mature Man, HS, etc. That you only noticed them in AE shows that action is being taken quickly and efficiently to rid the board of troublemakers. Unfortunately, mods do not have the power to ban; that is something that only the admin can do. Also, and this is unfortunate as well, the admin has a life (well, we all do actually) and can't sit at the computer 24/7 waiting for hot spots to pop up. I know that I was checking the forums for bad posts before I went to work yesterday when I found the "kkk"-fest, and as a result of having to delete 60-90 threads was 10 minutes late to work.

If you find a thread that you believe has gotten out of control, and a moderator has not yet responded to it, this forum has a beautiful feature called "Report This Post". Click the button, type the reason that you think it should be reviewed, and a mod will take a look at it. However, if that's too much work for you to do, then maybe you shouldn't be complaining. :rolleyes:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo,

Thanks a lot. You always do a good job around here and it is appreciated.