wtf is going on with me?

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, well finally after 2 months of being with my girl, she wanted to have sex :)...so last night i went to her place (not knowing that she wanted to)...and we ended up getting naked nad her saying i want to have sex blah blah. Now heres where my problem was...i couldn't get hard! ie never had this problem before...i mean i wacked off beforehand and also yesterday but for some reason i couldnt get hard...she gave me head and i was hard for a little but then it just went away once i put on the condom...what you guys think i should do?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k201 said:
okay, well finally after 2 months of being with my girl, she wanted to have sex :)...so last night i went to her place (not knowing that she wanted to)...and we ended up getting naked nad her saying i want to have sex blah blah. Now heres where my problem was...i couldn't get hard! ie never had this problem before...i mean i wacked off beforehand and also yesterday but for some reason i couldnt get hard...she gave me head and i was hard for a little but then it just went away once i put on the condom...what you guys think i should do?
It sounds like you're nervous, and it's affecting you. Just try to relax.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
if this is your first time having sex its def. nerves getting to ya wondering if your gunna be any good or not but just dont think about it and beat that ***** up haha

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yea well this girl talks a BIG game and she is a lot more exerpienced then i am but i don't think that was the case...i could be wrogn though i dk ...so what are some tips u guys have on ow to relax? becuase it starting to bug we out i jsut want to put inside of her haha