Wtf? How should I handle this..?

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so confused about what's going on. There is this girl that I've asked to prom and I'm currently interested in.. anyway, we've been hitting it off really well. We're getting pretty close and I know for a fact that she's interested in me for sex and for a relationship.

So what I'm confused about is this: Today is my birthday and I have received no calls, no texts, no visits, no nothing. I know we've just started this fling, but you still would think that she would do SOMETHING. I've had people call/text me today I barely knew or didn't even know at all. What's the deal with that? Especially because on the phone last night I was talking to her about my birthday today. I was giving her crap and I asked what she's doing for my birthday and she told me she had something planned out.

Well we didn't have school today because we seriously had 8 inches of snow come down in a few hours. So I didn't get the chance to see her and I still haven't heard from her.

What do I do? Should I call her up and give her ****? Do I just play it cool.. I don't know. What do you think?

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she froze to death?

Pal, you're getting pretty emo here. Do you really want to go back to being that AFC now? Give her a couple of days; if she doesn't get ahold of you then, call her up and give her crap about it.

Personally I wouldn't expect someone I just met to do anything real special for my birthday :rolleyes:

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it go, man. Pick your battles. You don't want to give her a clue as to what pushes your buttons because she'll start treating you like a video game controller.

Focus on this prom thing. But don't plan it all out in your mind ad nauseum because regardless of how many different scenarios you think of, what will ultimately happen is something you didn't expect.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you're right. It just seems strange after the conversation we had last night about her doing stuff for me.

Thanks.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey finch. I f i were you, just focus on fun in the prom. never mind if she doesn't remember your birthday. Who knows you'll be surprised later. But then Don't remind her about you. You'll just came out as needy. Stay in control. Come on, do it in the prom night.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finch
I'm so confused about what's going on. There is this girl that I've asked to prom and I'm currently interested in.. anyway, we've been hitting it off really well. We're getting pretty close and I know for a fact that she's interested in me for sex and for a relationship.

So what I'm confused about is this: Today is my birthday and I have received no calls, no texts, no visits, no nothing. I know we've just started this fling, but you still would think that she would do SOMETHING. I've had people call/text me today I barely knew or didn't even know at all. What's the deal with that? Especially because on the phone last night I was talking to her about my birthday today. I was giving her crap and I asked what she's doing for my birthday and she told me she had something planned out.

Well we didn't have school today because we seriously had 8 inches of snow come down in a few hours. So I didn't get the chance to see her and I still haven't heard from her.

What do I do? Should I call her up and give her ****? Do I just play it cool.. I don't know. What do you think?
Well, maybe what she has planned is something that can only be done in person. Since school was cancelled due to bad weather, not much you can do, really. Although it is a little strange that she didn't call you...just hang in there and see what happens tomorrow. Under the circumstances of the storm, it shouldn't be the end of the world if she's a day late acknowledging your birthday in person.