wtf help me

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically im kind of seeing this girl we have been on 1 date which i couldnt kiss close properly cos it was kinda awkward, so we hugged for ages getting a bit of feelage too :p , so she tells me she wants to go out either friday or saturday to the cinema.

now im thinking that cinema is kind of a bad idea and i dont know why, i was hoping to do something else other then watching the film but i dont know how to initiate it... so a little help :\

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to watch a movie at your place instead and break out the alcohol.

Not too much though.

Also if you kids decide to kiss again for god's sakes don't stop even if you both don't know how.

How are either of you ever going to learn to do it right if you don't practice, practice, practice?!!!

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
movie at my place is kind of impracticle. no tv in my room and parents will be using main tv downstairs so...

2easy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to bowling or pool, teach her how to play hands on approach. Take control and tell her place and time. If you hugged her for a long time, go in for the kiss when you're hugging, always works for me.

Personally, I would take her to dinner, gives me more opportunities to connect. So plan it out ahead and good luck!

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive kinda already agreed to cinema saturday... but the film i wanted to watch (silent hill) has stopped showing... u reckon i can use that as an excuse and change plans to something else? maybe swiimming