WTF does this mean?

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I went to a club with some guys. A sorority was throwing the event and I met this girl there. When she wasn't around my friends in the sorority kept telling me to hook up with her. Since when do girls tell you to go hook up with their friends??? What does this mean, I found out she didn't recently break up with a bf so I have no idea.

Also when I got the girls digits before I left she said don't wait two days. I don't want to seem desperate and call today so I thought I would tomorrow, but what does it mean when they say don't wait two days to call me. The girls I know in the sorority aren't giving me any clues either, they just say I don't know her too well. How should I approach this?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id call 3 days later and tell her she said 2.

it doesnt mean anything to me other than the fact that she doesnt want you to wait to call her 2 days later.

I dont know what type personality she carries, but some women may take it the wrong way if you call WHEN SHE SAYS to call.

you have sh*t to do, you will call her when you have time.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is kind of how I approached it. I asked her then when do I call and she came back with in 5 minutes. I gave her look like ya that's BS. So I then said well if your lucky I'll give you a call, she laughed as we went our separate ways.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was a freshman and going through pledgeship its not uncommon for them to be required to hook up with guys. Sometimes there are bonus points for upper classmen or random strangers, stuff like that. I can't say more without knowing more information, but I don't find it strange at all that her sisters were trying to get her to hookup.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
If she was a freshman and going through pledgeship its not uncommon for them to be required to hook up with guys. Sometimes there are bonus points for upper classmen or random strangers, stuff like that. I can't say more without knowing more information, but I don't find it strange at all that her sisters were trying to get her to hookup.
Nope she is a junior like me and that stuff doesn't go down at a school as nerdy as the one I go to. Although it would be good at a school like this where people need to loosen up more.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is kinda weird. If you're not busy, just go ahead and call her -- assuming you think she's worthwhile. I don't really see much point in intentionally contradicting what she asked for if you don't need to. If you're busy, you can always call and set up a time to meet 2-3 days from now.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a little perplexed by it. One of my friends said she would put in a good word for me to her tomorrow night at their sister meeting. She also said the reason I should hook up with her was because she was so nice and everybody likes her which I think is some BS. I'll probably wait to call her until my friend builds me up a bit. So I'll call Wednesday or something. She facebook friended me a few hours ago. Only my friends can see my profile so I think I will make her wait at least a day to check it out. You know peak her interest a bit. As soon as I do I'll drop a comment like "your trying to facebook stalk me already I better watch out."