WTF do i do,stalker help!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok long story i got this stalker (Who's a midget...no it's not funny)

Now i made a thread about this months ago,now i thought i got rid of her but she emailed me saying she's moving....so i emailed her back and said if it's not a game then good luck.

Now after a few emails i kinda said what was on my mind and told her to stop following me and trying to get attention off me like a child when she was out.

Then i got an email off her friend saying blah blah...now i'm worried that when she's out tonight her friends start....how do i go about this.

Should i

>Ignore her
>say hello
>RUN LIKE HELL!!

I don't wanna get my ass kicked by her friends....

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok long story i got this stalker (Who's a midget...no it's not funny)
Yes it IS funny hahahahahahahahaha

Anyways, You can be cordial.... don't ignore her, but keep your distance, too....

Just do whatever, and if she doesn't get the hint then it is her problem. It's your life and you can either choose to have her in it, or not.....

If she starts to pose a real problem, just plain out tell her that she's nice and all but that you really aren't interested.

There's no reason for her friends to try and beat you up, and if they do... call the cops. These people are nuts, and you should get as far away as possible.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Yes it IS funny hahahahahahahahaha

Anyways, You can be cordial.... don't ignore her, but keep your distance, too....

Just do whatever, and if she doesn't get the hint then it is her problem. It's your life and you can either choose to have her in it, or not.....

If she starts to pose a real problem, just plain out tell her that she's nice and all but that you really aren't interested.

There's no reason for her friends to try and beat you up, and if they do... call the cops. These people are nuts, and you should get as far away as possible.
That;s some good advice...thx man...just get a moments weakness sometimes where i feel sorry for her...but i'll try my best!