WTF!!! AFC's bagging lots of women?!?!

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone, just woke up and it's 2 am in the mornin here... So don't mind me if I make any grammatical errors.

Now this is my biggest problem with this website. I read people here doind everything by the rules and gets girls. But the people I see at school and everywhere act AFC to get girls and guess what for them it seems to work. Even for my first oneitis that was the closest time I came to puss ever. Whenever I tried being confident or had a real confident day it would seem I would offend some-alot of the girls I interact with without trying.

Example: I know this one kid he's an afc the typical afc. But he gets so much poon that it don't make any sense. You ever listen to R & B singers whenever they are singer about that special women. That's how he act around them and thats his mindset he told me.

Another: I know another guy he a fug mofo semi-afc and he always have girls waiting for him at every corner.

The only thing the got going for them is confidence in their afc ways.

You know what I believe it's all word of mouth and popularity. If 1 girl likes you then her friend will like you then her friends friend will like you see where I am going at with this. That seems to be the only way I got a girl to like me thru her friend and I never do it on purpose.

Have anyone ever noticed this going on???? You try your djing and you see afc's going farther & quicker than you. I have a choice my so called happiness in my independance from women=no poon or my submission to women=poon. the second doesn't really sound so bad in this situation.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me guess - you are in high school?

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
read the high school bible... it states that high school girls really dont know what they want... their just horny and curious.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing I learned is - go get your feet wet.

Most of the stuff discussed here can't be aplied to high school

How are you gonna play mystery when u see her everyday in your class? Tough luck not talk'N to her for a week.