Write down your goals in finding quality women

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you want and what are you going to do about it? I achieved my goals by asking this question to myself and doing things to achieve what I want. So now i'm going to write it down and ask you guys to do the same so we can remind ourselves of it and keep going.

I got my life together, everything I want except for a woman that can bare my children. To achieve my goals I had to ask myself, what do I want and what do I have to do to get that. I got all other goals basically fullfilled because of hunger, smart decisions and consistent hard work towards the goals.

But the main topic here is for a woman. I started to workout a lot, cut alcohol and eat very clean to become big and lean. This helps me a lot because I am happy this way. This is an example. Im not where I wanna be yet, I want abs now, not for women but for myself, I want to undress and feel 100% good about what I see. So I set that as my goal. Since I did this I see that I attract better looking women, its just how it works, raise your SMV on every way.

I already f8cked so many women, low quality and high quality women. Because of stupideness, neediness, eagerness I wasted the high quality women. Not anymore.

So my 10 qualities, conditions I want in a woman are these.

* I prefer blonde, redhead, white girls. Though I can make an exception because there are so many hot turkish, moroccan women out there.
* Age 21-26 max, I am 33.
* No carreer woman or psychologist that works with suicidial patients like my ex. I want her to be happy as much as possible and this takes negative energy. I want her to be 100% feminine as much as possible.
* No tattoos (1 small max)
* She can't stink, I encounter so many women that sometimes smell underneath their arms when they sweat a bit, I just dont accept that, shes a woman.
* She has to like cooking
* She can't be out clubbing every week, max once in a couple of months
* She has to be sweet and kind hearted
* She has to like animals and have a somewhat healthy relationship with her parents
* She must do BJ's and get wet for me (most women do but she has to be drippin for you so you know their pchysical attraction is high)
*the nails and feet bro. I want her to have a manicure pedicure nice clothes and perfume. High heels sometimes, be a hot woman. My ex had undone nails and changed it for me. Now she got her nails fixed always lmao.

So my ex is 27, is a psychologist, works with sucidial clients, is really not so hot max HB6 but I fell for the sweetness and good cex and probably lack of better options also on the cex because it was perfect with her, her body was just perfect for me, that was so important for me. I also was with her for 8 months, twice a week on eachother lips which ofcourse formes a bond. Ofc she is the one I try to forget and think about the most, still hopefully I can give my affection to someone new soon.

Anyhow she doenst require a lot of my list so that's a bullet dogded, I didn't require much of hers also so that's even win-win.

So what am I going to do about it?

Work out even more, 6 times a week, be harder on my diet. This gets me the abs I want for myself, I will feel even better and have even more confidence.
I will dress even better, I already do but will be even sharper. The rest I already got how I want it so it's only my body which is a 8 in my opinion but I want it a 10.
I will get more IoI's on the streets and approach without hesitation.

This got me a lot. In the 8 months I dated the ex fwb I f8cked with 5 other girls and dated 5 others I didn't give a sh*t about.
1. I got her from a snackbar after clubbing, she smiled started talking to me got her digits and invited her over. She was a bit too old and a bit fat so I skipped it. f8cked her once, was too much fat, brrrrr get away.
2. Met her on vacation a couple of weeks ago, got IoI's approached, got her snapchat, saw her 4 times for a date and f8cked her on two of them. Still have contact with her everyday due snapchat but shes 3000 KM away. I will go there againd and meet up. I know that she will secretly visit me even if she has a boyfriend.
3. Met her in a carwash, 20 years old, indian. Saw her smiling, hopped out of my car and went to her, asked for her etnicity and got her snapchat. Dated 3 times, got her home once, couldve f8cked her then, while she was h0rney but I liked her and thought it was better to leave it for another day. Went on another 2 dates but asked her to my home and she declined. Asked her out 3 days later and she says its better that we dont see eachother anymore. Went ghost, never contacted her again. :(
4. 19 years old. She added me, she saw me on the instagram story of my friend and shes same nationality as me, asked her out and went on 3 dates. I felt that she was not down to f8ck and didnt 100% go for the kissing with me. It felt like lack of attraction on her part but she kind of ghosted me. Anyway she smelled bad underneath her arms so thats a no no anyway. Cant be bothered.
5. Met her 7 months ago on a party, f8cked her several times but she lives an hour away. sends me snaps everyday, can f8ck her when I want but Im s8ck of her, keeping her on a backburner for whenever I feel like it.
6. Met her years ago randomly never meeted up for a date but finally we did. One night stand, she was really good but not 100% what I find attractive. I skipped her and shes mad.
7. Met her in the gym. Played the long game, never asked for her digits until she made it 100% clear that she wanted to date. I asked her out and it turned into ONS. She texted me a week later with a date suggestion but I said I was busy. Not 100% what I find attractive in looks department.
8. Met her on another vacation on a party, a stewardess, went home with friends. Everyone started to hit on her, even a small beef with my friends but she said hes my boyfriend about me. She was tipsy, talked to her for 30 minutes to see if she was really dtf and we f8cked, was great but shes also 2000 km away.... my luck I guess.
9. Met her downtown in a bar and I was f8cking with her at the same time as I started with my ex, day her day other. She is not that hot HB7 maybe, too skinny, too messy house, and shes always on dating apps. A bit hopeless girl I think, shes 25 kinda cute but I just dont feel it with her. I skipped her.

Then I have a lot of women I hit on and give me attention in the bar I go to every week (they always come) but I never asked for digits yet. will do that when the right oppurtunity presents itself. She came to dance in front of me again like always but another guy hit on her this time and I bailed. i dont want to come over as hungry. I will see her again and make it a goal to get her number or Instagram so I can ask her out. I get IoI's.
I have several of these I need to work on when I see them. This woman dont require the 10 list, only for f8cking and plating because they club every week.

In the meantime. GYM, going now.
My goal, approach women everywhere but the club. Mall, streets, supermarket, gas station, event, bbq, party, when I get IOI i go for the kill, f8ck it! The club are mostly low quality women with their guard up. But if they really like you, they go along with it, remember that.

Write down your goals here for a quality woman and your road to achieve it. Goodluck to all of ya.

- On the grind

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This got me a lot. In the 8 months I dated the ex fwb I f8cked with 5 other girls and dated 5 others I didn't give a sh*t about.
You certainly sound like the prize, if the prize would be someone fathers warn their daughters about.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You certainly sound like the prize, if the prize would be someone fathers warn their daughters about.
That’s her problem. She got to seduce me in ltr and if I find it worthy I will stop fcking other girls. We only had fwb never came to committing.

Haters gon hate that’s what they do, exactley nothing. I don’t even understand what these guys do there lmfao

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you want and what are you going to do about it? I achieved my goals by asking this question to myself and doing things to achieve what I want. So now i'm going to write it down and ask you guys to do the same so we can remind ourselves of it and keep going.

I got my life together, everything I want except for a woman that can bare my children. To achieve my goals I had to ask myself, what do I want and what do I have to do to get that. I got all other goals basically fullfilled because of hunger, smart decisions and consistent hard work towards the goals.

But the main topic here is for a woman. I started to workout a lot, cut alcohol and eat very clean to become big and lean. This helps me a lot because I am happy this way. This is an example. Im not where I wanna be yet, I want abs now, not for women but for myself, I want to undress and feel 100% good about what I see. So I set that as my goal. Since I did this I see that I attract better looking women, its just how it works, raise your SMV on every way.

I already f8cked so many women, low quality and high quality women. Because of stupideness, neediness, eagerness I wasted the high quality women. Not anymore.

So my 10 qualities, conditions I want in a woman are these.

* I prefer blonde, redhead, white girls. Though I can make an exception because there are so many hot turkish, moroccan women out there.
* Age 21-26 max, I am 33.
* No carreer woman or psychologist that works with suicidial patients like my ex. I want her to be happy as much as possible and this takes negative energy. I want her to be 100% feminine as much as possible.
* No tattoos (1 small max)
* She can't stink, I encounter so many women that sometimes smell underneath their arms when they sweat a bit, I just dont accept that, shes a woman.
* She has to like cooking
* She can't be out clubbing every week, max once in a couple of months
* She has to be sweet and kind hearted
* She has to like animals and have a somewhat healthy relationship with her parents
* She must do BJ's and get wet for me (most women do but she has to be drippin for you so you know their pchysical attraction is high)
*the nails and feet bro. I want her to have a manicure pedicure nice clothes and perfume. High heels sometimes, be a hot woman. My ex had undone nails and changed it for me. Now she got her nails fixed always lmao.

So my ex is 27, is a psychologist, works with sucidial clients, is really not so hot max HB6 but I fell for the sweetness and good cex and probably lack of better options also on the cex because it was perfect with her, her body was just perfect for me, that was so important for me. I also was with her for 8 months, twice a week on eachother lips which ofcourse formes a bond. Ofc she is the one I try to forget and think about the most, still hopefully I can give my affection to someone new soon.

Anyhow she doenst require a lot of my list so that's a bullet dogded, I didn't require much of hers also so that's even win-win.

So what am I going to do about it?

Work out even more, 6 times a week, be harder on my diet. This gets me the abs I want for myself, I will feel even better and have even more confidence.
I will dress even better, I already do but will be even sharper. The rest I already got how I want it so it's only my body which is a 8 in my opinion but I want it a 10.
I will get more IoI's on the streets and approach without hesitation.

1. I got her from a snackbar after clubbing, she smiled started talking to me got her digits and invited her over. She was a bit too old and a bit fat so I skipped it. f8cked her once, was too much fat, brrrrr get away.
2. Met her on vacation a couple of weeks ago, got IoI's approached, got her snapchat, saw her 4 times for a date and f8cked her on two of them. Still have contact with her everyday due snapchat but shes 3000 KM away. I will go there againd and meet up. I know that she will secretly visit me even if she has a boyfriend.
3. Met her in a carwash, 20 years old, indian. Saw her smiling, hopped out of my car and went to her, asked for her etnicity and got her snapchat. Dated 3 times, got her home once, couldve f8cked her then, while she was h0rney but I liked her and thought it was better to leave it for another day. Went on another 2 dates but asked her to my home and she declined. Asked her out 3 days later and she says its better that we dont see eachother anymore. Went ghost, never contacted her again. :(
4. 19 years old. She added me, she saw me on the instagram story of my friend and shes same nationality as me, asked her out and went on 3 dates. I felt that she was not down to f8ck and didnt 100% go for the kissing with me. It felt like lack of attraction on her part but she kind of ghosted me. Anyway she smelled bad underneath her arms so thats a no no anyway. Cant be bothered.
5. Met her 7 months ago on a party, f8cked her several times but she lives an hour away. sends me snaps everyday, can f8ck her when I want but Im s8ck of her, keeping her on a backburner for whenever I feel like it.
6. Met her years ago randomly never meeted up for a date but finally we did. One night stand, she was really good but not 100% what I find attractive. I skipped her and shes mad.
7. Met her in the gym. Played the long game, never asked for her digits until she made it 100% clear that she wanted to date. I asked her out and it turned into ONS. She texted me a week later with a date suggestion but I said I was busy. Not 100% what I find attractive in looks department.
8. Met her on another vacation on a party, a stewardess, went home with friends. Everyone started to hit on her, even a small beef with my friends but she said hes my boyfriend about me. She was tipsy, talked to her for 30 minutes to see if she was really dtf and we f8cked, was great but shes also 2000 km away.... my luck I guess.
9. Met her downtown in a bar and I was f8cking with her at the same time as I started with my ex, day her day other. She is not that hot HB7 maybe, too skinny, too messy house, and shes always on dating apps. A bit hopeless girl I think, shes 25 kinda cute but I just dont feel it with her. I skipped her.

Then I have a lot of women I hit on and give me attention in the bar I go to every week (they always come) but I never asked for digits yet. will do that when the right oppurtunity presents itself. She came to dance in front of me again like always but another guy hit on her this time and I bailed. i dont want to come over as hungry. I will see her again and make it a goal to get her number or Instagram so I can ask her out. I get IoI's.
I have several of these I need to work on when I see them. This woman dont require the 10 list, only for f8cking and plating because they club every week.

In the meantime. GYM, going now.
My goal, approach women everywhere but the club. Mall, streets, supermarket, gas station, event, bbq, party, when I get IOI i go for the kill, f8ck it! The club are mostly low quality women with their guard up. But if they really like you, they go along with it, remember that.

Write down your goals here for a quality woman and your road to achieve it. Goodluck to all of ya.

- On the grind
I've paid attention to your posts for a long time, and I see the same patterns. I noticed you really didn't address the mental deficiences you have that will keep you from getting a solid girl. I think you know what they are, so I won't point them out. Improving your physical fitness won't fix the confidence that lacks inside.

Reactions: BPH

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've paid attention to your posts for a long time, and I see the same patterns. I noticed you really didn't address the mental deficiences you have that will keep you from getting a solid girl. I think you know what they are, so I won't point them out. Improving your physical fitness won't fix the confidence that lacks inside.
Well to be honest I only attracted 4 really high quality women that I would wife in my life and I was a lot younger then. Last one was 5 years ago.

All the women I’ve at least had one date with weren’t good enough for me so I’m not with you on this one. I had my focus on different thing I finally want to find a real high quality women so I have measure from now on. My focus was on my carreer.